Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #21
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
OMG!!! Can you tango? It's my favorite dance and music!!! And I love, love, love the Argentinian accent!!! Eh, che??
Me encanta el Tango tambien! I am listening to it today actually. Dancing it? Very very basic knowledge.

The Porteńo accent is very sexy!

Buenos Aires en cinco ańos, instead of Espańa then.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:18 PM   #22
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Bueno, mi amor, mis abuelos son de Las Canarias, so, I would like to see Tenerife before I depart this planet. However, quiero ver a la tumba de Evita (my personal heroine), and learn tango from a native Porteńo. Hey, and why not do both - Las Canarias, y Buenos Aires...que viva la Hispanidad!!!

Ok, now you got me in the mood to hear tango...heading for my cd collection...hmmm, let's see - Libertad LaMarque, or Carlos Gardel (my mom's favorite)...oh dear, decisions, decisions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Me encanta el Tango tambien! I am listening to it today actually. Dancing it? Very very basic knowledge.

cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 01:21 PM   #23
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Bueno, mi amor, mis abuelos son de Las Canarias, so, I would like to see Tenerife before I depart this planet. However, quiero ver a la tumba de Evita (my personal heroine), and learn tango from a native Porteńo. Hey, and why not do both - Las Canarias, y Buenos Aires...que viva la Hispanidad!!!
Bueno, Both places it is!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #24
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Yayyyyyyy!!!! Okey, dokey.

Now, back to reality...and I'm *still* on this damned computer!!!! Gosh, I'm an addict!!!! Ok, later, my friend - for real now, lol.

Quote:
Bueno, Both places it is!
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 01:47 PM   #25
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

In Florida

leaning toward retiring in Belize City....

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #26
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Five years from now, I will be 2 months away from (very comfortably) retiring after 20 years of federal civil service. I intend to travel a bit and buy some property in a cooler climate (possibly Montana), so I won't have to roast in Las Vegas during the summer months.

Theo
Old 03-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #27
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Carmen, my Aunt Louise is 73 and still working full time.

Quote:
Hopefully, not dead. In 5 years I'll be 72, so who the hell knows? I just want to be healthy, and be able to take care of myself - that will be enough.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:07 PM   #28
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I will be where I am meant to be.

If you asked me five years ago where I would be today - I sure wouldn't have said where I am now.....
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #29
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
I will be where I am meant to be.

If you asked me five years ago where I would be today - I sure wouldn't have said where I am now.....
I pictured me loafing away on siping with the love of my life fully retired.man, was I dreamimg or what!
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #30
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I'm 51, alive would be good.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #31
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
9. Biked from Vancouver to L.A.
Vancouver, WA or Canada?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:56 PM   #32
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Vancouver, WA or Canada?
Canada

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #33
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Para ti, con carińo. From my favorite movie The Tango Lesson
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_exd6U1ubY"]YouTube- Libertango - Video de pelĂ­cula LecciĂłn de Tango (Yo Yo Ma)[/ame]

Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #34
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Canada
I thought as much, but Vancouver, WA is lovely too.

If you continue to include WA state in your potential areas to move to, consider Seattle and the areas surrounding it. I live about 45 minutes by ferry away from it and about an hour and 15 minutes driving time away and I really like it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #35
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I thought as much, but Vancouver, WA is lovely too.

If you continue to include WA state in your potential areas to move to, consider Seattle and the areas surrounding it. I live about 45 minutes by ferry away from it and about an hour and 15 minutes driving time away and I really like it.

Definitely will keep it in mind.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 09:42 PM   #36
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

wow, i'm finding all these posts i've never seen around the forum, i need to forum hunt more often.. great post Blade..

let's see.. in 5 years...
both of my children will be graduated, and i'll probably be experiencing empty nest *sniffles* although, i am already feeling that with them as teenagers and not being around so much or needing mom much lol..

- i want to have applied, been accepted & completed the nursing program , hoping to be accepted by the 2012 class, and will be a 2 year course , so class of 2014 *gulp* - this will give me the freedom to move elsewhere with ease, a good career under my belt and a job that i'll truly love and suits me ♥ & better financially, as well..

- i hope to be a more confident, healthier & stronger 'me'.. that this journey i have started at the beginning of this year will find me in a peaceful, very well balanced & happy place that made this journey so worthwhile...

- i hope in 5 years, i'll have found true love..something honest, something real, kindred spirit to grow old with, and love unconditionally.. someone who will accept me, for my weird quirky ways, as i will he, and someone i can look up to, depend on and have the most funnest (yes its a word in my vocabulary) times with.. ♥

- travelling... i'd love to travel, visit places, i love learning history and traditions, road trips and photo-taking even at silly roadside stops just for fun, visiting friends, concerts & events, travels of all kinds.. i want to experience the world, WITH someone is preferable, so guess i better work on the meeting someone first LOL.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 10:06 PM   #37
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

I will try to get pregnant when I am 35.
In 5 years.
gives us plenty of time to get things in order and prepare.

are you ever really prepared for that?

on the way, I will continue to do a good job keeping my finances in order, keeping my head right with work and life and getting my butt into shape.
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 01:11 AM   #38
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

1. Finish my Ph.D, or be real close
2. Buy a house-or move
3. Kids near graduation-plan for college
4. Get published
5. In much better shape than now-in fact, running marathons
6. Having a productive, fulfilling career
Old 02-06-2011, 02:47 AM   #39
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Hell if I know where I'll be in five years. I just hope I remember to take my mind with me.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 06:18 PM   #40
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'd like to be debt free outside of the usual monthly living expenses, Ebon to be in school or finishing up and to have reached a huge goal of his that affects me as well, and to be in a career that I enjoy and/or going back to school.

Oh!

I'd like to have one complete suit of furniture. It's been years and, though I like the eclectic look of mismatched furniture, I want one complete set.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: