Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I made and used this on Saturday, fabulous!
Thank you Besame for posting this, I may never buy commercial lip scrub again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Dont spend money on one, you can use a little sugar, honey, itty bit of olive oil to make your own. Every now and then, it feels really good and the taste isn't bad.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 10:02 PM   #82
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus007 View Post
I made and used this on Saturday, fabulous!
Thank you Besame for posting this, I may never buy commercial lip scrub again
oh, your quite welcome! I'm glad you like it

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:34 PM   #83
FemmeTastic

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian
Relationship Status:
married to my handsome husbutch

FemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST Reputation

I'm the organic kinda girl and I love the entire Inika range. Their products are simply amazing! Here I'm wearing an every day make-up, but forgot to curl my lashes

Inika is basically the organic, vegan, cruelty free M · A · C and I am absolutely addicted to their products.
The mineral make-up - liquid and the powders - cover very well and the colors of the eyeshadows, lipsticks and eyeliners are so rich, they're very highly pigmented and once you apply them, they stay there. Inikas eyeshadows are actually the only ones I've used that do not accumulate in the creases, but stay on the lid the whole day. The lip tints and the blushes are fantastic as well.
FemmeTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FemmeTastic For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 06:36 PM   #84
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeTastic View Post
I'm the organic kinda girl and I love the entire Inika range. Their products are simply amazing! Here I'm wearing an every day make-up, but forgot to curl my lashes

Inika is basically the organic, vegan, cruelty free M · A · C and I am absolutely addicted to their products.
The mineral make-up - liquid and the powders - cover very well and the colors of the eyeshadows, lipsticks and eyeliners are so rich, they're very highly pigmented and once you apply them, they stay there. Inikas eyeshadows are actually the only ones I've used that do not accumulate in the creases, but stay on the lid the whole day. The lip tints and the blushes are fantastic as well.
do you sell this product ? I hear a cha ching !
Old 04-17-2016, 06:42 PM   #85
FemmeTastic

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian
Relationship Status:

FemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I actually do, but not online or anything. I am a cosmetician and I have my own salon (in Germany!), where I use the products when I give a client a make-up but I would never try to promote that on a place like this. Actually I decided to work with the brand because I am personally so in love with it. But there are lots of other brands I like, too. It's just very difficult to find something organic and vegan and of high quality.
Apparently my love for the products makes me sound like I'm advertising but that wasn't my intention and I'm sorry if it came across like that. I just really adore the products.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FemmeTastic For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 06:49 PM   #86
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeTastic View Post
Well, I actually do, but not online or anything. I am a cosmetician and I have my own salon (in Germany!), where I use the products when I give a client a make-up but I would never try to promote that on a place like this. Actually I decided to work with the brand because I am personally so in love with it. But there are lots of other brands I like, too. It's just very difficult to find something organic and vegan and of high quality.
Apparently my love for the products makes me sound like I'm advertising but that wasn't my intention and I'm sorry if it came across like that. I just really adore the products.

I totally understand liking a good quality product this sounds odd but its like crushing on it lol
Old 04-17-2016, 06:56 PM   #87
FemmeTastic

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian
Relationship Status:

Hahaha, yeah, that's the perfect way to put it! Honestly, ever since I discovered this brand, along with Lime Crime, I've been in heaven, make-up wise. I used to desperately try and find a cruelty-free alternative to the Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal 100% Black mascara and failed miserably. Then I found the Inika one and I couldn't believe it! Not only is it all the things mentioned in my post above, but it's chock full of wonderful ingredients that pamper the lashes. As a professional that has always been an important aspect to me.

On the lip scrub: I used to have one in a stick, by The Body Shop but then got to try the lip scrubs by Lush. I am all for diy-ing things, but the popcorn scrub from Lush is just DELICIOUS.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FemmeTastic For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2017, 10:17 AM   #88
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently my pressed powder of choice, "BareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15," has been discontinued.

I was so happy with that powder as it worked just as well as my given-up-due-to-price Lancome dual-finish, for sixteen dollars less.

I am auditioning replacements. Does anybody on BFP love their powder?

thanks in advance
Old 03-10-2019, 01:38 PM   #89
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Can anyone recommend a mascara that doesn't flake or smudge, is easy to wash off and isn't very expensive?
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote