Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Lesbian Zone

Old 02-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #21
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

If she is in your bed..........she might be interested in you
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:00 PM   #22
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

Haha, thanks!

Well, it's a really funny story how it happened, but to sum up? My good friend, who is her good friend... told me to "go for it."

Only, this girl I like... doesn't know I'm friends with her friend. Did that make any sense?

I've heard that if she gives her number, instead of asking for yours, it's a good sign she's interested... I guess I'm just nervous because she's pretty much one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever met. Mhm.

She asked for my FB, first, though... is that normal these days?
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:07 PM   #23
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I'm probably not the best authority on what folks do these days but I would that her asking you for any kind of contact info is a good sign.

Set the nerves aside, breath, and call her!

And then come back and tell us what happens!
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #24
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximitywithoutintimacy View Post
She asked for my FB, first, though... is that normal these days?
Facebook Breakups are HORRID (so I have been told)
Don't give her your FB name.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #25
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
Facebook Breakups are HORRID (so I have been told)
Don't give her your FB name.
Geez Julie she hasnt had a date yet and you already got her worrying about nasty FB breakups.

Prox....call her, ask her out. Saves a lot of time and energy.

Let us perves know how it goes. Photos are optional.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #26
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well, I was just doing the right thing and giving a girl the heads up!
Sheeesh!!!

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #27
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, but you see, I don't have FB - hence why she then gave me her phone number, written in eyeliner on a receipt Well, she had a friend write it for her, but still

And, I've already been texting her since last night... I'm trying to keep it casual, but I'm also being sweet - I complimented her on her show the other night

She's definitely the type to ask me out, first, and I'm completely shy... though I'm proud of myself for approaching her and talking to her, because I NEVER DO THAT.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #28
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
Well, I was just doing the right thing and giving a girl the heads up!
Sheeesh!!!

Valid point.

And seeing a nasty breakup was the impetus for FB....it is a fair warning.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #29
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Oh, but you see, I don't have FB - hence why she then gave me her phone number, written in eyeliner on a receipt Well, she had a friend write it for her, but still

And, I've already been texting her since last night... I'm trying to keep it casual, but I'm also being sweet - I complimented her on her show the other night

She's definitely the type to ask me out, first, and I'm completely shy... though I'm proud of myself for approaching her and talking to her, because I NEVER DO THAT.
I just photo stalked you!
No issues... She will be smearing her eyeliner on more than just paper soon!
Keep us POSTED!

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:34 PM   #30
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:

Its not Melissa Ethridge right?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #31
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

You photo-stalked me? Should I be concerned?

I'm actually going to let things happen and try really hard not to overanalyse anything - something I have a tendency to do A LOT. This girl has major points with me already because the friend who told me she was great, is someone I trust with my life. And I don't say that about just anyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #32
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Its not Melissa Ethridge right?

Haha, no! This one's local
Old 02-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #33
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When she tells you (and REALLY means it!!) that she wants to be there to take care of you when you've got a nasty pneumonia, not to mention asthma, and you're coughing up some of the ugliest loogies that could ever find their way under a microscope, wheezing like a pipe organ and look like bloody hell warmed over (wild bed head, unshaven, baggy bloodshot eyes, wearing a threadbare old pair of boxers and a t-shirt with holes in it, etc.).......

....ya, she's into you.

~Theo~
Old 02-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #34
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
You photo-stalked me? Should I be concerned?

I'm actually going to let things happen and try really hard not to overanalyse anything - something I have a tendency to do A LOT. This girl has major points with me already because the friend who told me she was great, is someone I trust with my life. And I don't say that about just anyone.
Nah don't be concerned... I am simply a Photo Ho!
Just breathe Proxy!
In through your nose - out through your mouth...
Counting 1, 2, 3.... Breathe.

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
The Following User Says Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #35
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

I know, right?

Thanks for the prompts... I'm pretty sure I need them. Gah, I can't believe girls make me this nervous
Old 03-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #36
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

So, my friend tells me that this girl dates a lot of people... which makes me... curious. But, she also says that she didn't tell me I was cute just to "be nice." I guess it's one of those things I have to try not to overthink, and just see if she texts me again.

Also, she's older than me, which is a good thing

There's just something about her I can't explain. I like it.
The Following User Says Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 02:17 PM   #37
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I know this may come off snide, and I really don't mean it to, have you thought just to ask her?
I say this because my wife when we first were dating said the same thing to me. Turn it around and see it from a different perspective.
Good luck.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #38
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

I don't necessarily want to do that, mainly because I don't want to put any pressure on the girl. I figure, if she's interested in me, she'll let me know. Until then, I'm just going to relax and let things happen the way they do

You didn't come off snide at all, no worries
Old 03-01-2011, 07:10 PM   #39
justpjhere

How Do You Identify?:
I AM JUST PJ PERIOD
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares
Relationship Status:
is my life that interesting or is yours that lame?????

justpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmmm

id say when she shows up at in the morning on your day off with your favorite coffee and said i thought you might like coffee...lol
Old 03-01-2011, 07:41 PM   #40
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

If you've been talking with the same person for awhile and are friends and she "on her own actions gives you her number an says give me a call" thats a sure sign for sure.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post: