Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissinfemme View Post
I'm from a small, very conservative, right wing "church" town (there are 153 churches here) & there is no "open" lgbt community where I live at all.... Butch women? Forget it! I think my ex is the only butch in town.

For any type of lgbt atmosphere I have to travel at least 3 hours... I live for gay pride in June to get my fill till the next summer.... so I finally decided to do something in my own town.... I started a PFLAG chapter here in the hopes of stimulating (no pun intended) the lgbt community & to some degree has worked... with the younger crowd. If there are available butch women in this town, around my age, they're hiding out & I don't appreciate it! lol In the year we've been around we've had our first prom, which was fabulous but mostly young kids.... in October we're having a Masquerade Ball, hopefully more adults will turn out... it's important that we know we're not alone here or in this life, especially our life.

kissinfemme
Where in NM? I was born and raised in lovington........
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:33 PM   #22
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Thanked 1,112 Times in 164 Posts
kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Where in NM? I was born and raised in lovington........
Roswell....
kissinfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:38 PM   #23
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalStud View Post
If u are in santa rosa , albuq, or gallup. Im passing thru tomorrow

None of the above I live in Roswell...
Old 09-04-2011, 11:57 PM   #24
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Roswell....
I assume you mean RosHell.........

however you do have to admit the craftsman homes are stunning...........I only have to go to parts of Alameda CA and I think I am in Roswell..........
I will not assimilate

Old 09-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #25
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Quote:
None of the above I live in Roswell...
It's a max 3 hr drive to the I-40 Santa Rosa truck stop or Clines Corners.......the drive is beautiful..............come on.........it's a nice drive .............ya might have fun

just saying............
I will not assimilate

Old 09-05-2011, 12:37 AM   #26
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
I assume you mean RosHell.........

however you do have to admit the craftsman homes are stunning...........I only have to go to parts of Alameda CA and I think I am in Roswell..........
Lol, yes RosHell!!! This place sucks & I can't wait to leave it! And as soon as I figure out where my next adventure begins, I'm outa here!
Old 09-05-2011, 08:57 AM   #27
Chazz

How Do You Identify?:
cisBUTCH
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey
Relationship Status:
Single - gave up the farce

Chazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
I would like this thread to be for woman-identified lesbians that date/love/live/fuck; other woman-identified lesbians.
Butch lesbian, here.

Quote:
Do you have issues of concern involving our own lives ( that do not relate to any other thread already on the planet)?
Yes....

Quote:
Single? Difficulty finding a lesbian community with other lesbians?

A wonderful, supportive community of woman-identified lesbians?

Do tell....
Through effort and some luck, I have been fortunate to cultivate a relatively large community of woman identified lesbians.

I live midway between NYC and Albany, in a suburban-rural area a few miles from Woodstock, NY. This area has been a hotbed of lesbian Feminist politics for a generation. I've formerly resided here for many years, though I've also lived abroad, on and off, for seven years.

There is a local LGBTQ Center in a nearby "city" about six miles from my home. I am an active member of a lesbian women's group (about 200+ women) that meets there twice a month. The group draws women from a four county area; approximately 30-50 women attend any given meeting. There is also a revolving pot luck get together that meets once a month at different women's homes. We party, recreate, picnic, hike, read books together, and organize excursions of all kinds. I'm blessed to know these women. We have similar politiks.

I'm also an active member of the 12 Step Community. I have close lesbian, gay, straight friends from that community.

I belong to a Harley motorcycle club. We ride and party together.

I'm single, but dating. One woman I'm dating lives in central New Jersey. She has a nice lesbian community, too.

I feel absolutely awful for lesbian women who live in isolation. Come stay at my house, I'll introduce you around.
Chazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chazz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 05:35 PM   #28
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247 View Post
Well I have lived in washington for 5 years now, not much of a lesbian scene in everett, seattle yes, but most of them are older then me and they dont want to date someone who is 25. Though I am going to school to be a nurse and such they still think of me as a partier(which I have never even been to a club) sad....... I am moving back to california in 7 days. Palm springs has alot of gays, not many lesbians.. I was raised in california and we will see where things go.
Good luck hon!
Old 09-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #29
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I live in San Diego, and there is a thriving gay community here. We have a gay town, we call "The Gayborhood" or "The Hilly" which is called Hillcrest. There are some pretty awesome places for lesbians to go here, we have bars, social clubs and a very active meet-up.com group that have weekly activities for lesbians of all ages.

Now, when it comes to Butch-femme? Not so much. I have hosted a few meet-up events, and had a speed dating event, but when I advertised them as "butch/femme" I pretty much got my head chewed off. I met my current girlfriend on the dash site (Thank goodness for the internet!!). I dated a few girls that I met in my community, but none of them appreciated a Femme. Mostly when I go out, I am thought of a straight or a fag-hag, which stinks.

I know they are out there, but I haven't found my BF community in San Diego. I have one lesbian friend who identifies as Femme, but the rest ID as Lesbian.

I hope to some day find a BF community in my area and be able to have closer relationships with people who subscribe to the same ideas I do!! Until then, I love this site for resources and meeting people!!

:-D
Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #30
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Well that's what we have mostly in Tulsa. Almost all are what I call burkenstock lesbians, or andro lesbians. They aren't butch or femme and don't have a clue what butch femme dynamics are . And are even insulted by it. But that's what most my friends are. I guess if I wasn't ok with it I wouldn't have any friends. hahaha To each his own. But it does bug me when someone says, you should grow your hair out. Or suggest more female style of clothes. They think if you have short hair or wear hats that makes you butch. HAHAHAHA NO CLUE!!!!!! They have no exposure and no interest in it. They are happy in their andro burkenstock world and good for them. They can share wardrobes and shoes and even make-up , pluck each others eyebrows, you know burkenstock bonding moments . It's special.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #31
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Lol Jagg!

In LA we have a lot of lipstick lesbians!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #32
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hey Jaggy...you are so darn funny! Love your humor dude!
LA Lisptick lesbians...whoohoo....love them!
Old 09-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #33
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Lol Jagg!

In LA we have a lot of lipstick lesbians!
hahah yes we do too. Lipstick lesbians and burkenstocks make up 95 percent of female gay population here. The only butches you see are usually butch on butch. They look like twinkies too. Dress alike , same hair style, same style cars. hahahaha Whatever floats your boat. Just please don't call them butch , it makes my ribs hurt from laughing so much.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:57 PM   #34
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

LA Lipstick lesbians do not always identify as femme and frequently date each other, not butches.

It gets very confusing sometimes.

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #35
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybabytwo View Post
hey Jaggy...you are so darn funny! Love your humor dude!
LA Lisptick lesbians...whoohoo....love them!
Thanks I'm glad you like it!!!
Old 09-19-2011, 08:00 PM   #36
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Well that's what we have mostly in Tulsa. Almost all are what I call burkenstock lesbians, or andro lesbians. They aren't butch or femme and don't have a clue what butch femme dynamics are .

They think if you have short hair or wear hats that makes you butch. HAHAHAHA NO CLUE!!!!!! They have no exposure and no interest in it. They are happy in their andro burkenstock world and good for them. They can share wardrobes and shoes and even make-up , pluck each others eyebrows, you know burkenstock bonding moments . It's special.
I wear Birkenstocks.
I have short hair.
I don't pluck dreamers eyebrows.
Though, every once in awhile, I see a stray toe hair and i PULL IT!

What am I?

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #37
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
I wear Birkenstocks.
I have short hair.

What am I?
Julie you are a femme!

~Washington Post

Old 09-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #38
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Julie you are a femme!
I was getting worried there Anya - all that birkenstock androgyny talk!

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #39
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
I wear Birkenstocks.
I have short hair.

What am I?
Why you are the kindest sweetest prettiest femme on the planet, but you already knew that. hahah Also I'd like to add , My your hair looks nice today.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #40
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Did it work? I'm I in the clear?
Ps thanks for the heads up Dapper lol

Tags
lesbians, woman-identified