Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

in musing, about this further..i don't have any rules, i think whatever happens to turn me on, at the moment, will feel right...i usually go with the flow and enjoy it. There are exceptions, i'd rather not have any
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2018, 11:56 PM   #42
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I've met 24 year olds I get on with *incredibly* well.
would I date them *seriously* (as in this will never end?) No. Friendship, dating, sex - sure! not a problem.
It isn't super common I meet these 24 year olds but I meet them regularly - just not lesbians or butches. So if one were to come along like the straight women and men I meet I adore hanging out with, sure. They've had much harder lives than most 24 year olds, very intelligent, following career paths, extremely funny and really into science-y geek stuff like me. I often forget their age.

I'm also stupidly immature LOL

My lab partner at school for massage when I first started was a 20 year old guy that I got on with like a house on fire. We laughed so much they actually asked me to sit somewhere else a couple of times.

I also have friends who are 70 who I'd date. I'm 49.

I'm not looking to get married, or living with someone. I'm looking to spend time with people I enjoy. I'm not looking for forever, I gave up on that. I don't need it. I have the security I need <3

So I don't care if someone isn't the right age, or the right height, or makes the right amount of money, or isn't this or that. I care how we are as (real, actual) friends, if we make each other laugh, if we enjoy each other.

I don't need a secured future with anyone anymore. So it doesn't matter <3 I can just like them as is
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:

Tags
age difference, age gap, love, relationships