Old 09-20-2018, 10:18 AM   #61
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
I'm not sure. My last live together relationship ended in the middle of 2005. I never planned to live alone this long, it just sort of worked out that way. Now I wonder if I could ever live with someone again. I mean it's been over a decade. I know I'd like to but wonder if I've become too set in my ways.
That's the point of LAT, exactly! You can maintain your living environment the way you want and still spend quality time with a partner. Someone mentioned earlier that it's like permanently dating and I agree with that. There's an excitement about seeing and spending time with someone who is not underfoot all the time. Given where you are in life, and myself as well, I think this could work for you if the situation presented itself.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2024, 09:44 AM   #62
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Bump bump

My partner and I are LAT : we are together but we live apart. We live close to each other, we even work close to each other (we are four stop lights apart at work, less than five minutes between our homes). We enjoy our time apart as well as our time together. We don’t feel like this living arrangement will change for us because we’re so introverted and really like our time alone as much as we like our time together. Sometimes he comes to spend time with me and sometimes I go spend a few days with him. I love it that I can go do yard work with him at his place and I definitely like how we both like how we choose the same type of stuff for our homes (we each have the same type of bed and living space types of furniture, etc).

We feel it’s a healthy mix of togetherness with plenty of space to be on our own when we crave and need our own space.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
lat, living apart