Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 09-18-2017, 04:07 PM   #1
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post The L Word Sequel

So, I'm probably a little late with this but I did come across an article that says The L Word Sequel is in the works. Is anyone looking forward to this? I can honestly say that I did enjoy the show and the diversity of characters representing the LGBT community and I'm definitely curious as to what's in store for the sequel.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 10:38 PM   #2
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I just read about it also.I watched the first episode because of Pam Grier,than I saw this one character called Alice..fell instantly in love.It was kind of a dumb show,but the sex scenes were hot.

With this new show..I'm just wondering what the fuck are they going to talk about? I mean it's all been pretty much said and done.

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2019, 11:04 PM   #3
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Update

Showtime has revealed the official title of its anticipated sequel to The L Word sequel. The L Word: Generation Q will debut in the fall on the premium channel. The eight-episode series is slated to begin production in Los Angeles this summer.

I came across this article on my Facebook news feed.... "The L Word: Generation Q casts Bette and Tina's daughter" for any of you that are interested Click here to read the article.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 10:13 AM   #4
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation
Default anyone else watching?

So I was a huge fan of the original series and was excited to see the new version of the l word, I watched the first season but barely got into the show not at all like I was pulled in when watching the og,

I seem to have had it set to record and was surprised to find it on my dvr few weeks ago with the second season and I must say it has me hooked. Totally better than the first season and I find that the segment is over and I am still wanting more
I am now all in
Anyone else?
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post: