Notices

Old 07-09-2020, 05:39 AM   #2581
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
It's not one of those freezers that "CSI ", "Major Crimes" or "Closer" finds frozen bodies of blonde co-eds in.

Top of my fridge. Maybe room for a blonde co-ed cheerleader's pompoms, that's about it.
How would it differ for the pompoms of a brunette or a ginger? I had no idea the pompoms were sized. 7am and I learned something new!

I have one of the big CSI freezers that need to get cleaned out but I'm pretty sure it's safe.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2020, 05:52 AM   #2582
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Lunch today is leftovers from last night. Salad with fresh greens from the garden and chicken cooked with home made pesto (basil from the garden) and mozzarella. It's so hot at work though it might end up being dinner. It's hard to eat when you're sitting in a swamp.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2020, 01:08 PM   #2583
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A hamburger.... but i use flour tortilla instead of bun.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2020, 01:46 PM   #2584
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
How would it differ for the pompoms of a brunette or a ginger? I had no idea the pompoms were sized. 7am and I learned something new!

I have one of the big CSI freezers that need to get cleaned out but I'm pretty sure it's safe.
Ok OK..Well, best advice: Make sure you have someone and a camera with you when you open it. Spray the entire interior with 'luminol" (wtf ever that is ...but it is science ).

If it doesn't turn pale violet inside, toss in a side of beef, 100 packs of frozen Thai veggies, some frozen fries and if there's still room, a quart of vodka.

You're prepare for the Apocalypse...start chanting and gloating.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2020, 06:25 PM   #2585
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Ok OK..Well, best advice: Make sure you have someone and a camera with you when you open it. Spray the entire interior with 'luminol" (wtf ever that is ...but it is science ).

If it doesn't turn pale violet inside, toss in a side of beef, 100 packs of frozen Thai veggies, some frozen fries and if there's still room, a quart of vodka.

You're prepare for the Apocalypse...start chanting and gloating.
Lmao. I'll put on my headlamp and pour bleach into it and hope for the best. Everything else feels too involved and holds too much potential for me to serve unjust jail time.

Then, swap the beef for a bunch of chickens and the vodka for whiskey and I am allllll set. On, and not just some frozen fries. LOTS of frozen fries.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2020, 10:59 AM   #2586
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's lunchtime but I'm calling it brunch since it's my first meal of the day. Sour cream and chives mashed potatoes with sweet peas and a baked chicken cutlet. A wee bit of sweet 'n sour sauce for the chicken and Lipton Half & Half to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2020, 01:31 PM   #2587
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I have no idea, and it is not good to not know what i want, mostly because my appetite is in rage mode, right now.

I might skip lunch and go for a long drive to a secret destination for a fabulous supper and maybe stay over night for the weekend.

It is super hot here. Which is never good.

Fun times tonight tho. TGIF!
Yay!!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2020, 07:37 PM   #2588
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had steak, steamed broccoli and deviled egg potato salad. Sweet tea to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 12:31 PM   #2589
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Chicken korma from my favorite indian-food restaurant. First time getting a delivery from them. Hoping they include riata, chutneys, naan. Taking a needed break from the diet. So looking forward to this.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 02:57 PM   #2590
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Lemon meringue pie and coffee with half and half. I know, I know.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 06:52 PM   #2591
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had Santa Fe Beans and Rice and some mini club crackers with Del's Pink Lemonade.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 12:47 PM   #2592
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Some homemade egg foo yung patties that came out just right and sautéed bok choi on the side.
Old 09-02-2020, 03:17 PM   #2593
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I had a noodle bowl for lunch as well as some more yummy cantaloupe.

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 03:40 PM   #2594
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

sirloin patty and cottage cheese
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 10:41 AM   #2595
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Egg foo young patties with a little butter and salt. So good.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 10:47 AM   #2596
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've been on a grilled cheese sandwich kick for a little while. So yummy on Sara Lee's Artesano bread.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:04 AM   #2597
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Lunch with my bestie after I finish my shift. All I can think about right now is an ice cold diet Coke. I'm living on 5 hours of sleep today...bring on the caffeine!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 02:53 PM   #2598
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I've been on a grilled cheese sandwich kick for a little while. So yummy on Sara Lee's Artesano bread.
Have you seen that commercial that is simply a grilled cheese sandwich on a griddle? Every time I see it I want one! So yummy!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 03:44 PM   #2599
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

I found some gluten free Panera bread clam chowder at the bodega by work. It wasn't the best or worst I've ever had. I probably should have just eaten the lunch that I packed though...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 04:08 PM   #2600
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure this counts because it's what I'm having for dinner lol, but I'm making falafel for the first time!!! So excited. I love preparing food with friends. It's gonna be a lovely evening.
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post: