Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-11-2010, 04:47 AM   #21
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Since my team did not make the playoffs, I am cheering for the Rangers and anyone who plays the Yankees

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #22
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
OK..... Geez
If I were single, the first line of my dating profile would be "Yankees fans, Colts fans, and republicans need not apply".
Old 10-11-2010, 11:31 AM   #23
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns if ya please!
Relationship Status:
not single

sinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
If I were single, the first line of my dating profile would be "Yankees fans, Colts fans, and republicans need not apply".
Lmao!!!!!!

*spending weekends in the bleachers cheering the team on!!!! gotta love a good game!*
sinfulcindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:45 PM   #24
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
This is great! And soooooo you!

Mine includes NO GOP! and Must ADORE Dogs (not just love, but ADORE!)
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:48 PM   #25
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackTime View Post
Since my team did not make the playoffs, I am cheering for the Rangers and anyone who plays the Yankees
The Rangers do have a spot in my heart because of Nolan Ryan (but, oh how I hate it that "Dub'ya" once owned them!). How are they doing in their play-offs? I'm absorbed with the national league at the moment..
Old 10-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #26
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I should probably put the Yankees fan and Colts fan thing on mine...lol

Old 10-11-2010, 12:57 PM   #27
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Quote:
The Rangers do have a spot in my heart because of Nolan Ryan (but, oh how I hate it that "Dub'ya" once owned them!). How are they doing in their play-offs? I'm absorbed with the national league at the moment..
The Rangers and Rays are tied 2-2. I am not a big fan of SF Giants, because of Bonds. I would like to see Atlanta go to the World Series so D. Lee has a chance at a ring and also because Cox will retire after all this.

The Following User Says Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #28
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackTime View Post
The Rangers and Rays are tied 2-2. I am not a big fan of SF Giants, because of Bonds. I would like to see Atlanta go to the World Series so D. Lee has a chance at a ring and also because Cox will retire after all this.
Bonds is GONE!!! Good riddance! He tarnished them, big time! Now, they are a young club without super stars and I love 'em!! Nice to be back to wanting to watch them. Yeah.... I don't like stars in sports much when they become all of what a team is about. It's a whole team with individual talent.

They just beat Atlanta about 10 minutes ago!!!! They are going to the next round!! WOOT!!! GO underdogs!!!

GO Rays, too!!!

Last edited by AtLast; 10-11-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #29
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums
Default HUMMMM... BABY!!!

Maybe the "Dawgs" will make it!

Giants' Ross is Braves' pain, ends epic career
Outfielder's homer, RBI single oust Cox's Atlanta squad
By Chris Haft / MLB.com | 10/11/10 10:51 PM ET

ATLANTA -- The Giants' rich cast of performers, from castoffs to rookies to veterans, took them to a loftier stage Monday night.

San Francisco advanced to a National League Championship Series showdown against Philadelphia by outlasting Atlanta, 3-2, in Game 4 of the Division Series. Having vanquished the Braves in their best-of-five series, 3-1, the Giants will turn their attention to the Phillies in the best-of-seven NLCS beginning Saturday at Philadelphia.

The Giants earned their second trip to the NLCS since the Wild Card was introduced to the postseason in 1995. They made their only other appearance in 2002, when they topped St. Louis en route to the World Series

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/n...t=.jsp&c_id=sf
Old 10-11-2010, 10:58 PM   #30
Niceguy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Neither feel 100% correct
Relationship Status:
Chocolate Creme Brulee

Niceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm pulling for the Rangers, (even though I'm allergic to the state of Texas ) because my homie Cliff Lee pitchs for them!

Not sure who I'll pull for if the Rangers end up playing the Yankees, since my homie AJ Burnett pitches for the Yankees. I'll probably still pull for Cliff and the Rangers.

I had a hard time in the World Series last year when Cliff was pitching for the Phillies and AJ was pitching for the Yankees, but I like Cliff a little better, so I was glad the Phillies won!

I hope one of my Little Rock area homies make it to the Series again this year!
Old 10-11-2010, 11:00 PM   #31
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Atl Braves

I am really sad the Braves lost tonight. I thought it would be very fitting that they win this thing; for Bobbi Cox. Oh well life goes on....
katsarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:11 AM   #32
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post
I'm pulling for the Rangers, (even though I'm allergic to the state of Texas ) because my homie Cliff Lee pitchs for them!

Not sure who I'll pull for if the Rangers end up playing the Yankees, since my homie AJ Burnett pitches for the Yankees. I'll probably still pull for Cliff and the Rangers.

I had a hard time in the World Series last year when Cliff was pitching for the Phillies and AJ was pitching for the Yankees, but I like Cliff a little better, so I was glad the Phillies won!

I hope one of my Little Rock area homies make it to the Series again this year!
I will be watching the game tonight. GO RANGERS! I was glad to see the Phillies win too!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 07:29 AM   #33
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

Game 5 tonight at 8 eastern. Cliff Lee and David Price again. Come on rays hit that cutter.
wolfbittenpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfbittenpoet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 02:29 PM   #34
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
I am really sad the Braves lost tonight. I thought it would be very fitting that they win this thing; for Bobbi Cox. Oh well life goes on....
Oh, I get this. Cox is one hell of a baseball guy! I thought the Giants stopping and giving him a standing ovation along with Atlanta fans was great- brought me back to the days that one could respect ball players and they were positive role models all the way around. And Bobby's talk after the game brought me to tears! yeah- even though I'm way excited about the young Giants playing the game with so much heart and spirit with a "team" effort, the Braves winning and Cox being out there for more games would of been OK!

So much has changed the game with the money chase, fame orientation. Cox is from an era I don't believe we will ever see again. Hope I'm wrong.

You the man, Bobby!

Last edited by AtLast; 10-12-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:54 PM   #35
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
San Francisco advanced to a National League Championship Series showdown
Thanks for clearing this up - they did advance. I saw the headline in the Chronicle this morning, but thought that it was a typo.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #36
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Phillies all the way.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 10:04 PM   #37
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Ok its the Rangers vs. the Yankees and the Phillies vs the Giants.

I would love to see a Rangers vs Giants world series.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 10:09 PM   #38
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns if ya please!
Relationship Status:
not single

sinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputation

Goooooooooo RANGERS!!!!!!

*spending weekends in the bleachers cheering the team on!!!! gotta love a good game!*
sinfulcindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinfulcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 05:55 AM   #39
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

GO Rangers!!

Old 10-13-2010, 05:07 PM   #40
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

hmpf
~grabs my hot wings, big gulp, warm body, blanket & corn dog, enjoys the Game~
{go YANKEES!!!!!!}