Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-29-2012, 12:39 AM   #81
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation

Pursued. I joke, play and flirt a lot, so when someone really I wouldn't catch it. They have to come after me and get my attention.

Last edited by WintergreenGem; 11-29-2012 at 12:40 AM. Reason: typonese
WintergreenGem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WintergreenGem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 02:21 PM   #82
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am definitely the most comfortable being the prey. I like to be pursued and I am good at letting the person know that I'm interested. I think it is just part of my nature because I like when the other person is more in charge, if that makes sense.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #83
Jean_TX

How Do You Identify?:
via driver's license
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jean
Relationship Status:
Not available

Jean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST Reputation

I tend to follow a sequence and it's somewhat like a dance:
First, I am the hunter (I seek her out and make overtures),
Second, I briefly become prey (She must respond with a corresponding, yet ever so feminine, pursuit of me),
And last, I become the hunter again (I charge in for the "kill").

Overall, I am the hunter - it feels natural to me.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:39 AM   #84
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

CXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST Reputation

If I'm really interested I'm most definitely the hunter however I also tend to be a 2x4 Ftm.. So if you're interested in me, unless you're really clear about it I will just think you're being friendly.
CXanderRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:23 AM   #85
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Prey... though looking butch and being very submissive can be confusing for onlookers. i guess it is a good thing i am owned.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2015, 11:31 PM   #86
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
I was wondering, on this board who likes to persue and who likes to be persued? you know whats your style?

are you the hunter or the prey
Been a hunter most of my life,but I do recall that one time in '85 where they put a collar around my neck,but even then it was I who found and persued them.I like to persue Femmes but i've notice i'm being hunted by a married woman lately..is it the season? or what??.I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth when I said Stop.And oh gawd she is soo hot.Thing is I see her once a week where she works and she lives very near...do you know how dangerous that could be.She is a huge flirt and the last time we met she touched me and when I told her to stop she gives me this fucking goes straight to my clit evil laugh.Damnit
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 01:17 AM   #87
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Hmn. Hard. Dominant personality mixed with submissive sexuality. I like being pursued but will make it real clear if someone is pushing too hard. I prefer relaxed, easy going, genuine interest, rather than being chased. I like mild initiation and patience.
I react very poorly to being pushed.
But I'm pretty independent. I'm not a single tackle kind of gal. I won't initiate contact. I've learned not to. I've had so many bad experiences with initiating contact that it will take me months of interaction for me to initiate for a change. I've learned that if *I* initiate, people lose interest. They've succeeded. They have won. And they lose interest. So I have to trust the person isn't like that before I try.
I may be open and frank about who I am, what I think, but I'm emotionally reserved. So it does take patience. And it will take months, not weeks, to get me to emotionally respond in a deeper way.
I saw someone recently bitching that someone she was dating hadn't committed after three months and should she drop her and go for someone else who had expressed interest. The butch is my age. These are the reasons I don't commit quickly. People like that.

So it's not hunting me... It's hand feeding something feral till it trusts enough to stay longer and longer in your presence and I decide to stay. They loyalty payback is massive, but heaps of patience needed.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2015, 02:09 AM   #88
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

I could never be the hunter, ever. I dont have that type of confidence. And to be honest if someone was to choose to pursue me, not that I`m available but if I was, they would have to be prepared to play a very long and patient game. I woudnt want to be wooed and romanced, Hy would just have to be there, be around, let me observe, who Hy was, how Hy was and how Hy conducted hymself, then maybe I would allow myself to be pursued.

I myself, love people, I like to chat, interact, share and learn. Have a little fun. I think sometimes my friendliness can be misinterpreted as the wrong type of interest in a person. HHmm..thats something I need to be more aware of.

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2015, 01:56 AM   #89
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

It would be a great honor if I were persued by either one of you..just saying.

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 07:18 PM   #90
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

I see myself as the Female Wolf, under the lamb costume disguised as Red Riding Hood. Ya, that about covers it.

LoL, no not the prey type, Have yet to meet Alpha Wolf under the baby goat costume disguised as Little Boy Blue..... maybe some day.

Hope springs eternal.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 06:44 PM   #91
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation

Introverted prey and like the art of seduction.
Old 12-01-2016, 08:13 PM   #92
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

I like to be the prey but I can flirt and drop signals.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 03:34 AM   #93
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

definitively a prey ^^ but not an easy one
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 07:16 AM   #94
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

The Hunter albeit a shy one!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 11:35 AM   #95
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,463 Times in 2,632 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default style

I flirt a lot but I rarely pursue at first. If the woman lets me know she is interested then I do pursue (gently). Always a gentlewoman with the ladies and most appreciate that.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 04:51 PM   #96
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I have been the initiator in nearly every relationship I have had. I'm an introvert with a shy streak, but I always have to be the initiator.
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 04:56 PM   #97
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Style

I am the hunter.

No suprise I am sure but I do appreciate a signal from a lady.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 10:02 PM   #98
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,529 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I can easily walk in between the lines of both. The hunt can turn into the prey...I suppose it's the dance dynamics of Butch/Femme.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 04:20 AM   #99
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Variable. After much consideration, that's the only sensible thing I can say without a long digression into why!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:28 PM   #100
indigo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-like
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

indigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputation

mostly I smile and dart glances and hope the other person starts a conversation...
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote