Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 10-12-2012, 04:57 AM   #21
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfemme View Post
Hi to everyone I'm Daniela a VERY shy femme, 22 years old. Just joined this place. I feel at home here. Don't laugh at me but I like to dream that I will meet a nice butch who will fill my life with her love. Ok maybe I'm kind of old fashioned girl sorry .

D.
Welcome to the Planet Daniela and I also hope that you will find a nice butch that will fill your life with her love!!

No one will laugh at your dream here!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #22
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:46 AM   #23
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfemme View Post
Hi to everyone I'm Daniela a VERY shy femme, 22 years old. Just joined this place. I feel at home here. Don't laugh at me but I like to dream that I will meet a nice butch who will fill my life with her love. Ok maybe I'm kind of old fashioned girl sorry .

D.
Welcome, Daniela. No one here will laugh at you. From my perspective, we are a very accepting, supportive community. Good luck finding your mate. There are many fine, singles available.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:00 AM   #24
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:20 AM   #25
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to The Planet Ms D
I see you're from across the sea
Have a great time here, relax and enjoy yourself

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:06 AM   #26
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome and old fashioned is sometimes hard to find. An A+ in my book. You'll meet really amazing folks here so enjoy them All.
Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:17 AM   #27
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome!!! I too am old fahioned and I think thats a good thing to be. As for being shy, I think everyone is when they first come to this site. There are alot of wonderful people here and you can make some awesome friends. Enjoy!!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:41 AM   #28
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet You'll meet your butch one day, but this is a great place to find community and friends
Old 10-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #29
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,512 Times in 293 Posts
prettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome!!!!!
Old 10-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #30
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet! And it's okay to be shy and old-fashioned. Don't be afraid to message and talk to all of here, we're a nice bunch of people, and I am sure you'll make friends soon. As far as you being old-fashioned, you have nothing to be sorry for. I too, am the same, as many of us are on here. I think it's nice that someone still likes that kind of romance. You'll find your butch eventually. Until then, have fun and enjoy yourself
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:57 PM   #31
Cemmillian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Cemmillian Has the BEST ReputationCemmillian Has the BEST ReputationCemmillian Has the BEST ReputationCemmillian Has the BEST ReputationCemmillian Has the BEST ReputationCemmillian Has the BEST ReputationCemmillian Has the BEST ReputationCemmillian Has the BEST ReputationCemmillian Has the BEST ReputationCemmillian Has the BEST ReputationCemmillian Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Thank you Dilema

Welcome Shy femme..I'm new too..

A very sweet and charming butch welcomed me and offered help should I need any. But, when I tried to reply directly to that person, I wasnt able too send a private message....how do I send a thank you note? Could someone help a girl out with this dilema?

Thank you,
Cemmillian
Cemmillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #32
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

takehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Glad you're here.. Your butch in shining armour will show - in time.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:16 PM   #33
CornCountryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

CornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet from another newbie!
CornCountryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote