Old 04-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #41
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

that thing looks incredible...but $1600!! Damn....
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 10:48 PM   #42
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Very expensive...but holy cow!

http://www.tyron2.net/index.html
What a wonderful product! I wonder when they will begin to accept new orders again.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2010, 06:17 AM   #43
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
What a wonderful product! I wonder when they will begin to accept new orders again.
On an FTM board that I'm part of, one member commented that while the product is good it's way expensive for what you get. Additionally, apparently the developer is working on an STP model (2011?). I believe if you contact the creator on the website, he does take orders for phase 2 versions.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2010, 07:25 PM   #44
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I have penis envy now! Whoa boy!
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 06:56 PM   #45
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation
Default binding in this heat

Anything that would help? This year I'm the running messenger boy at work and it's over 100 degrees. Should I eat more salt?
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #46
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Anything that would help? This year I'm the running messenger boy at work and it's over 100 degrees. Should I eat more salt?
In a word, yes, but instead of table salt, get some electrolyte water, Gatorade, et all. And take some more potassium and magnesium for the cramps.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 11:41 PM   #47
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
I definitely don't envy you! I'm a messenger/courrier and had my top surgery this spring partly cause i couldn't do the job and bind another summer! Things that helped are

1) I know we tend to think the tighter the better. But when i had the appropriate size binder things worked much better.

2) I don't remember adding salt but I do try to drink about a gallon of water. I naturally drink more on the hotter days.
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #48
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

ON THE SUBJECT OF SOFT PACKING.........
Since I've noticed some members mention they don't like cock socks, I am looking for your experiences on these three products before I decide which one to buy.

http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-...-packing-strap

OR

http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-...more/cock-sock

OR

http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-...-packing-pouch

If you've used any of these which one do you like best?

If you can help a brother out, I would appreciate suggestions on any other products out there.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 09:51 PM   #49
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Try here.
http://www.tranzwear.net/store.php/T...5694/whats_new
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 10:52 PM   #50
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

I use these for my soft packer. The elastic band simply goes around my waist along with my underwear. Balls go in the mess part and the cock goes through the hole. It's damn near impossible to drop it (or any other kind of accident) with this thing.

I wanted to add that I wear this with Jockey underwear that have the pouch and opening at the top of the pouch, not underwear that open along the side. It's too easy for yer stuff to fall out of those type.

http://www.internationaljock.com/at-...sory,8502.html

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”

Last edited by T D; 09-22-2010 at 10:57 PM.
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T D For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2010, 03:00 AM   #51
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
ON THE SUBJECT OF SOFT PACKING.........
Since I've noticed some members mention they don't like cock socks, I am looking for your experiences on these three products before I decide which one to buy.

http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-...-packing-strap

OR

http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-...more/cock-sock

OR

http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-...-packing-pouch

If you've used any of these which one do you like best?

If you can help a brother out, I would appreciate suggestions on any other products out there.

The problem I've had with these is that since there are no leg straps, they tend to ride up. And you end up with your cock higher than it should be. LOL
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #52
Alpha Dog

How Do You Identify?:
XXX

Alpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST Reputation

Has anyone used LolaJake? www.lolajake.com I've been looking and want to order but would like to hear from anybody who's actually purchased from them first. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 01-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #53
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face packing product

the harnesses i have been using over the years, for many reasons,drive me crazy. i have been searching for some underwear that has a inner front pouch for packing and also doesn't lose shape after short time wash and wear. i hate saggy drawers. the other day Ms was watching some morning show and they showcased some male enhancement underwear i am gonna try this summer.

http://www.andrewchristianshop.com/A...spx?Topcid=311

weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 10:42 AM   #54
Mike
In Loving Memory and Many Thanks

Relationship Status:
connected, emotionally and physically

Thanked 2,456 Times in 416 Posts
Mike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
the harnesses i have been using over the years, for many reasons,drive me crazy. i have been searching for some underwear that has a inner front pouch for packing and also doesn't lose shape after short time wash and wear. i hate saggy drawers. the other day Ms was watching some morning show and they showcased some male enhancement underwear i am gonna try this summer.

http://www.andrewchristianshop.com/A...spx?Topcid=311

These have a pouch you can sew the bottom up or not, nothing falls out, comes in brief and boxer brief

http://www.jockey.com/products/Jocke...r-Brief-2-Pack

http://www.jockey.com/products/Jocke...e-Brief-2-pack
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 02:16 PM   #55
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
These have a pouch you can sew the bottom up or not, nothing falls out, comes in brief and boxer brief

http://www.jockey.com/products/Jocke...r-Brief-2-Pack

http://www.jockey.com/products/Jocke...e-Brief-2-pack
Reminds me of buying a jock strap with a hard cup and putting a packy in its place (except better). Good find!

ETA: Just figured out weatherboi's is a similar concept!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:57 AM   #56
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Y'all,
I just saw this compression undershirt advertised on TV. It's lots cheaper than other compression shirts I've seen, so I thought I'd pass it along. I know nothing of it's quality, but maybe someone else will have more information.
Smooches,
Keri

https://www.getslimtsnow.com/flare/next?rtag=tryslimts
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 02:11 AM   #57
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I used Asian leather pack and strap

I hate em both and never pack—I hate packing....as though thats gonna make me feel more like a man. Bullshit.

I never used binders cuz I don't need one.

And the other thing I hate is to have a woman try and suck my strap on...it's fake and it makes me sick so i don't allow it.

Last edited by Jet; 01-23-2011 at 02:14 AM.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:56 AM   #58
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Very expensive...but holy cow!

http://www.tyron2.net/index.html
Damn that looks awesome!

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #59
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I used Asian leather pack and strap

I hate em both and never pack—I hate packing....as though thats gonna make me feel more like a man. Bullshit.

I never used binders cuz I don't need one.

And the other thing I hate is to have a woman try and suck my strap on...it's fake and it makes me sick so i don't allow it.
Jet, this isn't very helpful or supportive.

I understand these are your opinions, and that's certainly not a problem. But it feels awfully judgmental, and that's the part that is not okay.

If you have used products that you don't think others should spend money on, then state that. But please refrain from making such loaded statements (bolded text) that can be damaging to others who come here.

If you have questions regarding this moderation, please contact me via PM.

Thinker (moderator)
Old 01-23-2011, 10:22 AM   #60
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
Has anyone used LolaJake? www.lolajake.com I've been looking and want to order but would like to hear from anybody who's actually purchased from them first. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
this was interesting post. Now I wonder if anyone has tried it. The site appears to be early in product development. See the Sam review by one user who stated that the rod was too long. The admin offered to send a shorter one for about $75 (or some such pricey tag). WTF? They should send the right size rod or replace it for free given the cost of these products.
But, I digress. I found it interesting ... thanks, Alpha
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote