Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My first serious girlfriend I met while on a date with another woman. I left and she ran after me in her cowboy boots, right in front of my date and gave me her number. Needless to say I called.

The one I thought was the love of my life I met on planet out and she lived about an hour for me but we chatted online for several months before meeting.

The rest were just ships passing in the night. I met online, at small events or through friends.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2012, 06:31 PM   #22
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My first real bf...I met while hiking...and he was hunting ( I was a vegetarian...it was NEVER meant to be!) I got pregnant, we got married. Lasted about 5 years. Better friends now than when we were married....

My first GF... I think I met her either from a yahoo personal or because she made CDs...can't recall...we were off and on for 3 years...I learned a lot. We didn't keep in touch. There was no need.

There was some little dating here and there...nothing serious or consuming...

Met my kid's favorite ex (lol) on the dash site, we tried, it didn't work. We moved on. We talk on occasion.

More smallish relationships. Nothing that lingered...

Met the love of my life right here on BFP in chat! I liked how he used words. You can tell a lot about a person just by the words they use...turns out I was right. He's amazing and wonderful and all a girl could ever ask for. World without Mayan end amen <3

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #23
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

WOW let me think not many to list but I will try

met my 1st gf in college she was older in one of my classes ad she chased me till she caught me that lasted till she passed then I spent the next 15 yrs mourning her.

I hid in a marriage in name only that benifitted both of us. I met him on a road test for my 1st driving job that marriage lasted till he passed away

had a fb for yrs it was matual for both of us.

met a pie crust femme on the dash site we r still friends. we broke up cuz i started transisitoning.

dated a few others all but 1 i still talk to and still friend with.

meet my ex wife on the dash site when she commented on a pic of mine of a fish. lasted almost 4 yrs till i couldnt take the drama and chit any more

met the incrediable Ms Cinn right here in chat when I was working a nite job at a hotel while unable to drive for a month. On a dare I drove up a week early to meet her and can now only see a future with her. God help her
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #24
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

24 years

Bible Study Leader in College

Through a friend

Through the above ex/bar (how was I to know a mutual friend was supposed to set my ex up with her that night when we all went out?)

Bar

Bar

Bar

Bar

aol.com dating site (pre match.com merger)

aol.com dating site (pre match.com merger)

dating site...old profile I forgot about and she contacted me

work

blind date

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2012, 09:39 PM   #25
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,857 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Met her at a natalie merchant concert...taking pictures of natalie merchant...
black and white even...offered to buy pics from her post concert. Got her address...

Met her after AA meeting...she asked me in for tea

Met her on bf.com
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #26
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMW View Post
Met her at a natalie merchant concert...taking pictures of natalie merchant...
black and white even...offered to buy pics from her post concert. Got her address...
Natalie Merchant!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2012, 10:17 PM   #27
Mel

How Do You Identify?:
I'm just me

Mel Has the BEST ReputationMel Has the BEST ReputationMel Has the BEST ReputationMel Has the BEST ReputationMel Has the BEST ReputationMel Has the BEST ReputationMel Has the BEST ReputationMel Has the BEST ReputationMel Has the BEST ReputationMel Has the BEST ReputationMel Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting list.... I'll play.

1993 - a bar..we had "run" into each other once years before as I was slipping out of her roommates room one morning..

1995 - my first wife's funeral. ( That sounds bad. We met there but didn't date for a couple of years)

1997 - church
1997 - work
1997 - the bar
1997 - a party

'97 was a phase of some kind I was on the catch and release program but did have a few " special" friends"

1999 - work, recently split up ( as in some of her crap is still here). I was totally blindsided.

2010 - was re aquainted with an old flame. I was married so I behaved completely. Wife left, old flame is heating up albiet long distance and I'm interested to see what happens next.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #28
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

bar
softball
bar
bar
AA
old school newspaper personal ad
sex addicts anonymous meeting (joking)
AA
old bf site
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2012, 10:30 AM   #29
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

ohhh gotta love the internet for dating. LOL

I've met people on chat sites, b-f sites, at work, through mutual friends at college, and most current here at bfp then in person when I moved close to her. <3
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #30
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation
Default significant relationships that meant something

-My ex husband and father of my children was a friend of my cousin. He went through a lot to get my number after seeing me at my cousins house. We were together 15 years.
-During my marriage I met a woman in a group I belonged to, we were together almost a year, I was willing to leave my husband for her. She wasn't willing to be the reason.
-Met at a Pagan ritual, did the LDR thing for a year before I moved to be with him. I don't regret much in my life as I feel everything is a learning experience, but that was a waste of 4 years I will never get back. He turned into a stalker when I left and then he finally moved to Australia and got married.
-Met online, were together 2 years before he died in his sleep.
Finally decided it was time to be true to myself. Death will do that.
-Met through a mutual friend here on BFP, wasn't the right time for me. We are still friends and I am very grateful for that.
-Met here on BFP, she broke my heart.
-We are both on the executive for a local lesbian organization. We are both a bit damaged right now and taking it VERY slowly.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #31
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I met my very first girlfriend in nursing school.

My second girlfriend I met at a local lesbian bar here in OKC. We were together for 3 1/2 years.

Everyone since that point has either been from a chat site, B/F site, or dating site.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2012, 12:07 PM   #32
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

longer terms relationships:

on a softball field and we u-hauled it within 2 months

at Seattle pride

hys butch sister is my bestie
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #33
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Default The order is right, more or less.

work
on a bus on the way to a march
a dance in NYC
a different dance in NYC
OA
b-f matchmaker
b-f matchmaker
b-f matchmaker
b-f matchmaker
a dance in Northampton
match.com
at her house
personal ad in local paper
a coffee bar

This list includes relationships that mattered to me, for a few different reasons.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2012, 01:02 PM   #34
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I met both of my partners on butch femme sites. The first one didn't work out.

The second partner was by chance when Hy sent me a private message and asked how were the jobs in Florida. I responded and sent my number and we started off as friends and moved in together in January 2012 and have been dating since April 2012...Hy is my one true love!

Zimmeh
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2012, 10:05 AM   #35
MsM

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Leather Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She, Lady, Ms, and sometimes babygirl :)
Relationship Status:
Taken

MsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST Reputation

18 yrs old Met her at a friends party, she pulled me into a closet. Accused me of flirting with her boyfriend (who I didn't know) and then kissed me. Realized then and there why kissing boys wasn't working out for me. Lasted: 1 night

24 yrs old Met her on a yahoo group. She was crazy but cute. Learned the lesson about sticking your d!ck in crazy on that one. Lasted: 2 years

28 yrs old Met her at a kinky party. She was with someone else, I was blown away by her smile. Eventually she left the other, and we were together. We were great friends, and should have left it that way. Relationship just didn't work. Lasted: 5 years

33-39 Catch and release program, mostly met them at kink events, or CM. Nothing lasting, but made some amazing friends.

39 yrs old Met my love at a munch for my local dyke leather group. She was wearing boots, and expected me to follow her to the bathroom. I didn't, but I did notice her ass. Been following her into bathrooms ever since (and still noticing her ass)
MsM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsM For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #36
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

This is kind of interesting. A memory lane for relationship madness *s

...1996 I was in high school we met at a local YWG (she ended up married and with a baby)
...1998 A friend set us up (we were supposed to just "hook up")
...2002-2008 Softball game
...2009-2011 Roomates.com we were never roomates, but ended up getting together. should've known better
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2012, 10:57 AM   #37
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,580 Times in 2,650 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

highschool
aol chat room
aol chat room
through a friend
poetry message boards
b.f
b.f
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #38
Sev

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Sev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST Reputation

I was 15. met him when I was in a marching Girls group, I was friends with his sister.

Met him when I was a waitress in his restaurant, he was the chef

Met him in Ireland at a ladies gym, he use to work there

Married him, for the wrong reasons and left him for a woman....He was cool with that (believe it or not)

Met her on Pink Sofa and she had old photos of when she was young and made me believe she still looked like her picture....Wrong...

Met her when she moved into my building, I didn't know at the time that she was a famous performer.

Met her through a Mistress Friend....She was a crazy and weird and very unstable

Met her when I first came to London......Gaydargirls (yeah I know) lasted 3 years

The end

Old 12-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #39
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default let's go back 20...

i landed on her porch one day...
we met at an all night club...
we met at work...
we met at a football tryout...
we met through football (different one)...
we knew each other through mutual football friends (still yet a different one)...
met at Apocs's...
knew each other from football before (and was dating one of my football exes)...
met at a bar...
met at a bar (different bar/different girl)...
met through mutual friends... (now we are engaged)
Old 12-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #40
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting....

1995 -- first bf... Met at oldest brothers house
1996 -- met him at church
2001 -- met her at college
2002 -- a random pm sent to me from gay.com
2003 -- gay.com
2007 -- roommate of ex from 2002 and had been friends ever since
2007 -- above and I in LDR, him not wanting to rush it and scare me off... So I kept dating a girl from work. We remained friends after I ended it
2009 -- dash site
2012 -- it began with a pm and a revelation and a realization
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post: