LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Actually you read it right but I worded it wrong. Blame it on my grieving process for the lose. What I should have said that there is a good chance that on Thursday I will have to stop taking T due to a medical side effect. They found tumors on both of my andrino glands while I was in the hospital for phenomena. However I also found out yesterday that my sister has the same thing so it could be genetic and not T related. I apologize for the wording but that is how it feels after such a long fight to finally get to start my transition. However, as Liam and Lady Pamela reminded me it is not the T that makes me who I am or the man I am. I just am. Granted the T helps in a lot of ways I can't even explain. Still though it is good to have friends like Liam and Lady Pamela that remind me of the truth.
As for the restroom it hasn't been resolved yet but that was bcs I pulled a 24 hr night and didn't make it to school. I am not to worried about the outcome especially since in one month my government id will state that I am legally a male. T or no T
Besides the school is being really good about everything to this point. We will see.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2013, 08:01 PM   #42
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Eh, things happen. I hope that you can continue to take T, though. I know that I would not do well, at least right now, if I were forced to stop taking my hormones. I don't know for sure how that I would handle it, but I do know that I would be obtaining an orchidectomy ( This op removes the testicles, so that the body doesn't produce testosterone anymore, well, not much, anyhow.) immediately, if not sooner. I'd have to manage it, somehow, as I absolutely refuse to allow my system to go back to the way that it was.

Liam and Lady Pamela are right, you ARE a man, regardless of whether you are on T or not. Hang in there! HUGS
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2013, 10:27 AM   #43
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

I forgot to mention that I got Christmas cards with my real name on them

I swear seeing that my name is legally my name never gets old
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 07:48 AM   #44
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you Bruce Weber and Barney's New York

http://www.nowness.com/media/embedvi...6&issueid=2765

Watch this trans-positive ad campaign for Barney's New York done by Bruce Weber. Great piece.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2014, 07:39 AM   #45
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love Always Finds Its Way

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #46
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I am blessed to live on the edge of/and work in the gayest neighborhood of San Francisco. I am not the only transperson at my workplace; so my team mates and customers are savy, respectful, and very understanding. I am still waiting for my chest surgery, and I am not able to always hide the fact that I do not have the typical male chest, and since starting there at the end of January, my voice was cracking for awhile, and is once again, noticeably deeper. There have been several occasions, when I was asked questions that were pertinent, in the moment, related to my transition. They were asked discreetly and very respectfully. The sensitivity shown to me, touches me deeply, and I can feel how much I am cared for and liked. I feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world, and that I could not be in a better place, nor work with a finer bunch of folks.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2014, 04:33 PM   #47
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I was completely shocked when my nice introduced me to her byfriend as her Uncle Alix still smiling over that one. Maybe there is hope for my bio family yet, well at least the younger generation!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2014, 01:45 PM   #48
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Father, writer, and public health consultant, Willy Wilkinson was the Transgender Law Center's, Claire Skiffington's Vanguard Awardee for 2014. I've had the pleasure of meeting Willy several times, and I have personally benefited greatly from a workshop which he wrote, and continues to add to, called the Trans Employment Empowerment Initiative, which is offered through The (LGBQT) Center in collaboration with TransThrive. One of the many reasons why I am happy to be living in San Francisco.

Recently, Willy alerted BABOYZ (Bay Area Boyz, an email group, which is a resource for transmen in the Bay Area, notifying members of news, events, and resources, relevant to transmen, as well as a venue for transmen to ask other transmen questions,) of an OP-ED piece that appeared in the Advocate this month, written by his wife.

"Check out my amazing wife Georgia Kolias' article in the Advocate about accepting my gender transformation. I love her brave, authentic voice about the complexities of being a lesbian married to a trans man."

http://www.advocate.com/commentary/2...transformation

In a later BABOYZ's email, it was shared that there was a Call for Submissions by Transgress Press, and to please let our partners know about it.

"Letters from Our Partners", inspired by "Letters for My Brothers", is an anthology of Letters written by partners to their trans* partner about their experience being partnered with a trans* person.

http://www.transgresspress.org/2013/...-our-partners/

Deadline has been extended. Email editor (on call page via link above) to get exact date.

Some of you might be familiar with "Letters for My Brothers", a book whose contributors included several members from our site.

I wanted to share this information, since this seems to be a persistent topic in my world, and on more than one occasion, an ongoing dialog which I have had with my partners, who identified as lesbians and femmes.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 12:49 PM   #49
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default positives

My whole experience has been positive. I found a great local doctor and have been on T just over 4 years (July 15th was my four year T anniv).

On Jan 24th, 2014 I had a phalloplasty with Dr. Crane in San Francisco. They were the nicest people I ever met. The hospital staff was wonderful and encouraging.

Even getting my paperwork changed a few years ago went smoothly. I was born in Kentucky and thought I would run into problems with my birth certificate but had zero problems.

I now live in Texas and thought I would run into problems with getting my gender marker changed with social security, but again had no problems.

I feel very lucky. And on top of all that I got married almost 4 years ago (Oct 14th is our fourth anniv) in New Orleans. She has been with me every step of this transition and still gives me my twice monthly T shot.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2014, 01:16 PM   #50
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I happened across this article on Esquire and thought others here may be interested in reading it.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/news/th...cbee-interview
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 08:58 AM   #51
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Unfortunately, I did not see this. You? I'm always happy to see something positive and mainstream out there about the lgbT community. I believe it helps to mitigate ignorance, which in turn, helps to mitigate fear. The antithesis to love and acceptance, of oneself and others. Cheers for Queers!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_5998692.html
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2014, 06:20 AM   #52
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Eye Candy

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/1...-trans181114-0
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2014, 11:16 PM   #53
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The New Face of Transgender Youth

Katie Couric interviews "Jazz"
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2015, 06:12 PM   #54
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I loved this and thought of all the guys here I love who don't buy the hype!

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2015, 06:11 AM   #55
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Positivity Spreads

For me, the thing that eliminates fear and ignorance is education and what could be considered mainstream exposure to groups of diverse people and experiences. As such, I'm thrilled and excited to see progress in the transgendered community and how some industries [like the fashion industry, performing arts, for instance...] are putting it out there for the whole world. I know if this were all available to, and witnessed by me, when I was a youth, it would have had a long-lasting and positive effect. I mean, the cover of Vogue still has a lot of cachet and it is broadly and internationally viewed as an accepted publication of fashion and advertising authority.

Cheers for Queers!

http://www.vogue.com/13253741/andrej...sgender-model/
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2015, 10:21 PM   #56
Feasting Panther

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Feasting Panther is on a distinguished road

That is great you were able to give someone a bit of positive insight, I'm M-T-F don't have any major issues these days, except with dating. I'm a Butch and Androgynous Naturally due to being XXY.
I've found trying to explain it all to a Womyn who is interested a bit much for them to grasp and it kind of freaks them out a bit sometimes...
Feasting Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Feasting Panther For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 05:25 AM   #57
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2015, 07:00 PM   #58
DaddyShaun

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, His, Him
Relationship Status:
Not in a hurry to worry about it.

DaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST Reputation

So I've known for almost 10 years that I've wanted to transition, possibly longer, but due to my concern with some family members I've kept this about myself secret this whole time. Well until today, my mom's health is declining rapidly and I knew that I needed to tell her before it was too late. So today I decided to not only tell mom but also my brother and my boss. I needed to be open because I'm up for a promotion into a management program and I didn't want this to negatively affect anything, which I was assured it wouldn't and I was even given praise for letting her know. My family is taking it better then I thought and I finally feel like I can be me and move on with what I want to do with my life
Old 06-09-2015, 05:21 AM   #59
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyShaun View Post
So I've known for almost 10 years that I've wanted to transition, possibly longer, but due to my concern with some family members I've kept this about myself secret this whole time. Well until today, my mom's health is declining rapidly and I knew that I needed to tell her before it was too late. So today I decided to not only tell mom but also my brother and my boss. I needed to be open because I'm up for a promotion into a management program and I didn't want this to negatively affect anything, which I was assured it wouldn't and I was even given praise for letting her know. My family is taking it better then I thought and I finally feel like I can be me and move on with what I want to do with my life
Wow. This is great. Congratulations!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 06:34 PM   #60
DaddyShaun

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, His, Him
Relationship Status:
Not in a hurry to worry about it.

DaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST Reputation

I got my first injection of T today at about noon I am beyond excited that I can finally live out and happy and the important people in my life are in full support of me. My younger brother told me last weekend that he was going to "give me man lessons" lol I am going to go with it it's funny that he wants to be involved.

Tags
ftm, genderqueer, mtf, positive, trans