JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

1. It really bothers me when there are empty hangers mixed in with my clothes.

2. I direct the music on my radio, you know the whole wand conductor thing... yeah...

3. I keep a "100 things to do before I die" list

4. I am a nudist at heart...

5. I love chocolate but hate chocolate ice cream.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:38 PM   #62
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

1) I am a cross-stitch fanatic
2) I watch wrestling religiously (My favorite wrestler is Shawn Michaels)
3) I am obsessed with Facebook and farm all the time
4) I could also live on pepsi if that was possible (just like NJFemmie)
5) I could listen to 80's hair bands all day
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:51 AM   #63
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

im a genius
i love mountain dew
i am inlove with a beautiful woman
i have a 2 year old son, he is my world
i have a huge heart
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:30 AM   #64
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyrJess View Post
I have a huge fetish for linens..
I am fairly OCD about organization and can go into complete shut down mentally in the midst of chaos...
I am a tender delicate flower...
I love antique mechanical toys...
I have never felt more loved than I do by my perfection...
Bonus: My" inner child" loves adventure and sci fi flicks and childrens books

I have never loved another as I do you...

I indulge the linen fetish (think enable)

Sometimes, my inner child (rotten brat) doesn't cater to the OCDness just to watch Hys head explode.

I have a stiletto/lovely shoe obsession.

I am rather tall... 6'1 without the lovely shoes...

I have been known to wear do-rags, beaters and pink camo basketball shorts out in public.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:06 PM   #65
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default 4 truths and a lie

1. I work in a Hallmark sweatshop writing saccharine love verse.
2. I have cufflinks.
3. e lets me paint her toenails
4. I believe that both truck balls and those inane stick figure family stickers should be outlawed.
5. I've ridden a Holstein cow.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #66
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

1. I am 4 foot 11
2. I am self employed
3. I own exotic pets
4. I have a camoflauge obsession
5. I can only wear boy's shoes
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #67
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
3. I own exotic pets
What kind of exotic pets do you own?
Old 11-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #68
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1) I am a dysfunctional Dyslexic (thank goodness for spell check) though I am usually to lazy to re-read and correct my postings.
2) I have medically been considered Flat lined 3 times in my life. My longest being 3 minutes and 47 seconds and have seen the other side, to which I now see spirits (No not I see gay people) I see apparitions .
3) I love being around people, but I really am an introvert. Thus my compassion for people is overwhelming at times.
4) I am not really a very good dancer, but I do love to Salsa & Merengue.
5) I have always used humor to release tense situations.
The bonus~ I am loved and well taken care of by the Doll... She believes in me, even when in doubt, she loves me unconditionally, and even changed her diet to suit mines even if she's not a Celiac, now that's Love.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #69
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post

4. I believe that both truck balls and those inane stick figure family stickers should be outlawed.
1. Could we add the Calvin prayin' or pissin' or whathaveyou decals to this list?
2. I'll do just about anything for a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie.
3. I hate the smell of White Shoulders perfume.
4. I'm pretty quiet, but I don't miss much of what's going on around me.
5. I make a mean salsa.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:47 PM   #70
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

* Like others here, when nervous or tense situations come up, I mask it with humor.

* I have a hairpulling disorder called Trichatillomania....and of course I am totally okay with laughing at myself over it.

* I cannot STAND Dave Matthews and/or his band

* Is not all that sad that Oprah is ending her show...I work during the day and never watch it anyway. lol

* I really miss that show Third Rock From the Sun.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:15 AM   #71
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default 5 Things Nobody Knows!

* Steve Martin makes me retch. The IDEA of Steve Martin makes me twitch. I cannot watch movies or tv shows where Steve Martin appears. I don't know why but I imagine him smelling like mayonnaise and eggs mixed together. NO. STEVE. MARTIN.

* As a matter of fact, I often associate smells with certain people. Sometimes the smells have nothing to do with the person, sometimes they just represent what I *think* they should/would smell like. i.e.: When I think of PapaChris, I think of fresh-mown grass. When I think of IrishGrrl, I think of the smell of Estee Lauder lipstick. When I think of Arwen, I think of Violets. And for the record, Jackhammer is "new car smell". etc. etc.

* I have a fear of falling down into a pile of vomit. If I think about it too much, it makes my hands sweat.

* I sleepwalk. A lot. Jackhammer has caught me doing random and wild things during our tenure.

* I have a secret "twin" language with my dog and she understands me.
"Ooosaboo itta puddy gah!"
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:00 AM   #72
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

~My first 5 were lame compared to some of the neat and unusual things I've read here.....so I'm havin' a do~over moment:

* I've been known to watch back~to~back showings of "Pride And Prejudice".....or "Sleepless In Seattle".....or "You've Got Mail".....or "Under The Tuscan Sun"....or "While You Were Sleeping"

* I hate to drive. A few months ago, a guy ran a stop sign and nearly T~boned me....he was so close, had I opened my window, I could have reached out and touched the hood of his car. I've been afraid to drive ever since.

* I was laid off last spring when my little school shut down (economy~related). I have never been laid off/fired ever. It was a blow.

* I have vertigo and it's random. I can lose my balance at the drop of a hat and sometimes, I fall down. I have discovered that I am not a Weeble.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:42 AM   #73
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
What kind of exotic pets do you own?
Sugar Gliders Miss Jenn

1. I have been clean off illegal drugs for over 5 years now

2. Am adopted with 7 half siblings and 1 step sibling

3. Has 27 nieces and nephews total, with prolly about 4 great nieces and nephews

4. Avid horror movie fan, can't get enough even cheesy one

5. Avid Peanuts collector (snoopy, etc)
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:21 AM   #74
Pennysparkles

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Pennysparkles is on a distinguished road
Default me

1. I don't like alcohol
2. I teach and practise Reiki and meditation as a hobby
3. My dogs are the most important living beings in my life
4. I write with my left hand but use my right for scissors
6. I work for the world's 2nd largest IT company

Old 11-22-2009, 10:14 AM   #75
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

I am good friends with my ex husband

I am totally addicted to these threads

I love sappy girl movies

If I am home, my yahoo messenger never gets turned off

I love to belly dance, and my favorite location to do so is standing on a rock in the middle of a river.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #76
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
1. I am 4 foot 11
My mother's fraternal twin sister is 4 foot 11 inches. It's Aunt Kay's fault that I am only 5 foot 1 1/2 inches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
* Steve Martin makes me retch. The IDEA of Steve Martin makes me twitch. I cannot watch movies or tv shows where Steve Martin appears. I don't know why but I imagine him smelling like mayonnaise and eggs mixed together. NO. STEVE. MARTIN.

* As a matter of fact, I often associate smells with certain people. Sometimes the smells have nothing to do with the person, sometimes they just represent what I *think* they should/would smell like. i.e.: When I think of PapaChris, I think of fresh-mown grass. When I think of IrishGrrl, I think of the smell of Estee Lauder lipstick. When I think of Arwen, I think of Violets. And for the record, Jackhammer is "new car smell". etc. etc.

* I have a fear of falling down into a pile of vomit. If I think about it too much, it makes my hands sweat.

* I sleepwalk. A lot. Jackhammer has caught me doing random and wild things during our tenure.
I love Steve Martin. I can shield you from him.

I'm going to wonder about the smell thing for a very long time now.

I wonder if, while sleepwalking, you ever fell into a pile of puke, sparking your fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

* I hate to drive. A few months ago, a guy ran a stop sign and nearly T~boned me....he was so close, had I opened my window, I could have reached out and touched the hood of his car. I've been afraid to drive ever since.

* I have vertigo and it's random. I can lose my balance at the drop of a hat and sometimes, I fall down. I have discovered that I am not a Weeble.
I'm going to have the Weebles wobble but they don't fall down theme in my head now. Thanks.

Years ago, I was driving my then boyfriend and future husband's car and I was in line at a red light when a black Mustang slammed into me. I saw him coming and couldn't do ANYTHING, as I had people surrounding me and no one else was moving. For months, any time I saw a car closing in on me in my rear view mirror, my stomach would clench up and I'd turn into one giant ball of nerves, so I can sympathize.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:11 AM   #77
Niceguy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Neither feel 100% correct
Relationship Status:
Chocolate Creme Brulee

Niceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST Reputation

1. The only way I will drink coffee is with an abundance of both Hershey's chocolate syrup and liquid Coffee-mate french vanilla creamer!

2. I have an aversion to clipping my nails in any house or vehicle, especially mine! I will either clip them outside or at work!

3. My favorite snack to eat at a movie theater is to sneak in a package of chocolate chip cookie dough! It goes good with popcorn too!

4. I don't like to drink with a straw because it gives me gas, and also will eventually cause facial wrinkles!

5. I love to do yardwork late at night! My neighbors aren't so crazy about it!
Niceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:46 AM   #78
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

1. I'm a Gleek.

2. Every Tuesday, I wear a pink shirt. (So does everyone else in my office... which makes for some double takes when customers come in.)

3. I collect Southern folk art. (I just got a Michael Banks piece -- if you know who he is, you get bonus points!)

4. I'm a complete klutz, with virtually no athletic talent at all, except for the freakish ability to hit a baseball ridiculously far, nearly every single time I pick up a bat.

5. I don't like jelly beans.

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #79
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

I'm scared to death of cockroaches
I absolutely love horror flicks
Camping and hiking really soothes me
Don't like the texture of avocados
Palestrina is my favorite composer

Duchess
Old 11-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #80
Beau
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:

Beau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST Reputation

It’s Coke, not Pepsi. Ever.
 Despite the pathetic light it may cast upon me to admit this, I genuinely miss my girlfriend when we’re apart even to work.
 My mother loves some daughter she recalls as having curls. I have never had curls. I still choose to believe my mother loves me.
 I've switched to a blade and shave cream after years of using an electric razor. Yes, my quality of life does seem to have improved.
 I have mastered the art of the silent protest.
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote