Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-11-2010, 12:33 PM   #841
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Devil View Post
oh yeah I'll be having tons of fun this weekend between cleaning and paying bills online. Actually, as long as I don't have to go to work, that makes for the best day. Not that I don't like my job... I just love having the option to sleep in.
That's a very positive way to look at it, very good!
That's pretty much how I see my weekends too,
happy to not be at work and happy to be able to have some time w/my daughter if she's around (LOL She's 17).

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
.....good morning Singles......

Morning!!!!!

who's ready for the holidays??? and what do some of you all do for the holidays??

how many of you have profiles on dating sights ??
I have on some that are mixed with str8 people dates.
and i have broken off from them sites.cuz ya know how they send you profiles of lets say the perfect match they found for you??
HA!!
right..... them sites will never have my matchs of any sort.
the profiles they always send me are profiles and pics of well .. Girls, ladies. femmes...
Remember Dom .. I sent you a example what they send me?? lol .. soo of course its up to me to do my own foot work in seeking single butchs.
Let's see ... I'm not ready for the holidays at all. This will actually be my first one single and that's rather depressing, but I'm thankful for my family and friends that I will be able to see. I know I'm blessed, just wish I had ... Well ... Y'all know.

At one time I was on every singles site in existence, but just like you, not once did they give me a "match" that truly was. They gave me women, women that looked just like me. I don't need a twin. I don't need someone to share clothes with (but I will admit, I love having my honey's T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts and things to wear around, makes me feel close to them), or to share makeup tips with. I want someone that balances me, not is me. Similarities are good, differences are good ... So yes, like you, I will be doing my own footwork.

I keep reading how it's hard for y'all to tell when we are out there, and I know this to be true. Of course it is. Do me a favor, please just take the time to look around you. We are the ones trying to catch your eye. We are the ones really looking at you. And if you notice us looking, then we are the ones blushing (or at least I do) and grinning at you. That's us. We are there. We see you. We notice you. We appreciate you. If you just look around, maybe you just might see that appreciation from one of us.

I've already figured out it's not very appealing or handy to carry around a 2x4, so will just have to stick with hoping you will look up, unfocus from what you are doing, look around you and see that I am looking at you, hoping you will see, really see me. (my 2 cents)
Old 11-11-2010, 01:04 PM   #842
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles!!!!!

Coming to you LIVE, from my sick bed!

Gonna be here ALL day, so feel free to do anything to help it pass faster.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #843
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

((((Jenn)))) I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, but so glad you took the time to come in and visit us!!! *sending get well wishes your way*

I'm finally off, have the time and it's quiet in here. Well, that just figures. LOL

I hope this means everyone is busy having an amazing day and will come back with wonderful stories later.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:15 PM   #844
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
((((Jenn)))) I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, but so glad you took the time to come in and visit us!!! *sending get well wishes your way*

I'm finally off, have the time and it's quiet in here. Well, that just figures. LOL

I hope this means everyone is busy having an amazing day and will come back with wonderful stories later.
If I have a good dream, I'll tell ya about it tomorrow. Good Night eveyone
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #845
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Devil View Post
If I have a good dream, I'll tell ya about it tomorrow. Good Night everyone

Perfect!!!! Sweet dreams!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #846
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post

awwww. thank you so much hun!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #847
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Afternoon all! Soon off to the dog park with my pooch. Poor guy, he is recovering from the other day, but off pain meds and..... he wants to go see his friends! me, too!

Hugs & kisses! Muzzle bumps, too!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 02:48 PM   #848
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Yay!!! Gypsy LOVES puppy park time!!!

I'm so glad to hear he is up to it!!! Have too much fun, the both of you!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:50 PM   #849
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Afternoon all! Soon off to the dog park with my pooch. Poor guy, he is recovering from the other day, but off pain meds and..... he wants to go see his friends! me, too!

Hugs & kisses! Muzzle bumps, too!
See, I think that if I lived in a more populated area, I would have to get a dog... not only because I happen to LOVE dogs, but so we could go to the dog park and meet others.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #850
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Mountain,

I am not ready for the holidays...I haven't started Christmas shopping, and I am not sure when I will be able to...

I have a profile on Yahoo's dating site, but I haven't been on that in years.

How are you doing?

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
.....good morning Singles......

who's ready for the holidays??? and what do some of you all do for the holidays??

how many of you have profiles on dating sights ??
I have on some that are mixed with str8 people dates.
and i have broken off from them sites.cuz ya know how they send you profiles of lets say the perfect match they found for you??
HA!!
right..... them sites will never have my matchs of any sort.
the profiles they always send me are profiles and pics of well .. Girls, ladies. femmes...
Remember Dom .. I sent you a example what they send me?? lol .. soo of course its up to me to do my own foot work in seeking single butchs.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #851
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Like others of you, I've joined a few dating sites but always get matches that are Femme's, so I've stopped going to dating sites and will do the footwork on my own also.
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 06:01 PM   #852
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm on dating sites too but they send me femmes all the time only once did a soft butch contact me and to this day we have yet to meet. I reached out yesterday but she was in bed at like 8 pm so what the hell I give up!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #853
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I'm on dating sites too but they send me femmes all the time only once did a soft butch contact me and to this day we have yet to meet. I reached out yesterday but she was in bed at like 8 pm so what the hell I give up!!
Foe awhile, I was on some of these sites and like you, not much luck with just being butch that likes femmes. Not that some very nice women contacted me, but it soon was obvious, they didn't care for my honoring this dynamic and that it matters to me. No real B-F put downs, really, mostly they were truthful about their own attraction variables. rather have them just be up front, anyway.

LOL, I don't know.... I'm glad that I did begin to date after the time I needed after my last relationship, but, now I seem to be in another stage in which I really don't want to date just to be dating (no, there is nothing wrong with that- I needed to try my own wings out, myself). I enjoy dates, themselves and put a lot of energy into figuring out what might be enjoyable as a date with a femme. LOL.. and I do fuss with getting ready!

What I find the most difficult is that I don't fit in well with most of the B-F oriented population here in the Bay Area of CA. in terms of dating and possible coupling again. Many great people, just not many I have met that would be a good match for me. Then, again..... it just isn't all that easy to find who clicks, maybe, in general- for everyone. My age is part of this, I think. Although, I have friends from many age groupings.

I am looking forward to the Planet dating site. Who knows!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #854
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Foe awhile, I was on some of these sites and like you, not much luck with just being butch that likes femmes. Not that some very nice women contacted me, but it soon was obvious, they didn't care for my honoring this dynamic and that it matters to me. No real B-F put downs, really, mostly they were truthful about their own attraction variables. rather have them just be up front, anyway.

LOL, I don't know.... I'm glad that I did begin to date after the time I needed after my last relationship, but, now I seem to be in another stage in which I really don't want to date just to be dating (no, there is nothing wrong with that- I needed to try my own wings out, myself). I enjoy dates, themselves and put a lot of energy into figuring out what might be enjoyable as a date with a femme. LOL.. and I do fuss with getting ready!

What I find the most difficult is that I don't fit in well with most of the B-F oriented population here in the Bay Area of CA. in terms of dating and possible coupling again. Many great people, just not many I have met that would be a good match for me. Then, again..... it just isn't all that easy to find who clicks, maybe, in general- for everyone. My age is part of this, I think. Although, I have friends from many age groupings.

I am looking forward to the Planet dating site. Who knows!!!
I too have been on numerous dating sites, still am on a few actually. However, I too find them completely unhelpful. As a matter of fact, I am rarely contacted. Apparently there is something about me that is just... not what anyone wants... LOL!!

And where I live, there just are not BF folks... No matter what I am going to have to travel if I want to date. That being said, I have had it with long distance relationships and am currently trying to limit my potential interests to no more then 3 hours away!
Old 11-11-2010, 08:37 PM   #855
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
See, I think that if I lived in a more populated area, I would have to get a dog... not only because I happen to LOVE dogs, but so we could go to the dog park and meet others.
YES!!! Really, I have met some great people at the dog park I go to (have for 10 years, almost every day). Ummm... I even met a femme there once that I dated a few times. We ended up realizing that we were not a match, but very good friend material. She's a very nice woman and her old hound dog is sort of like Frog Dog's Uncle.

For me, it is getting out for a walk (big park) for not only the pooch, but myself, too. There is a gay couple that have greyhounds that I have gotten to know and they always give Frog Dog new balls and treats. These guys have been together for about 30 years! Good dog Dad's, too!

LOL, my little pooch can be a "babe magnet," but what usually is going on is that these women don't get that I am female until I get closer and start talking if I am bundled up for the walk! Oh, well.... There are a lot of butches, some transguys, many andro-dykes that lean more toward just lesbian identity. Some femmes, but not as many as the others ( ..).

I like many of the dog park "regulars"- I know, weird, but I do consider the dog park as part of my social network.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #856
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dating sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
You would not believe what I have gotten on dating sites. Never mind the Femmes that want other Femmes, Butches that want other Butches and then there are the Men that put on wigs and call themselves women. Sometimes I am not sure if it is a masculine Butch with a girly wig on. It makes me wonder why a Butch like me who is a CATCH (as my friends tell me) has a problem finding a Femme to date??????? LOL
Anyhow, lets talk turkey. I hope I am going to one of my friends for Thanksgiving. If not I will be alone. I do have a Thanksgiving story.....
My girlfriends entire family was coming over for dinner. I told her I would cook. Why? I was young and took on any challenge. So I made dinner and everyone raved about my stuffing. They all wanted to know my secret receipe. I told them that is was no secret. I put the usual items in. Celery, onion, bread crumbs, and sausage. They said to me there was something else that was a certain flavor they loved. Then I remembered I put alot of white wine in the stuffing. I told my girlfriend the secret item. She said DO NOT TELL THEM. I asked why? She said that most of her family were recovering alcoholics. I had no idea and felt really bad about serving them the stuffing. Who knew?????
Well goodnight everyone. Sweet Dreams.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:43 PM   #857
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Im on several dating sites. Its very rare I find someone Im not only attracted too but click with...

As far as Thanksgiving. Im doing my personal ritual every year. Im going to Boston Market the night before and getting my chicken and corn bread and then I make my own mac/cheese and open a can of green beans. Simon has his chicken and I have mine as we watch re runs of some crime show on t.v. I may go to my friends T and T and watch their dogs sometimes when they go out of town and my friend T usually throws in some kind of pie and green bean casserole for me since I spend it alone
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #858
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

This will be the first time I will ever spend thanksgiving alone... well, almost alone. My kids and I will be here, with my brother and his wife. Just the 5 of us. My parents are both leaving to visit relatives. My dad to Arkansas and my mom to Utah.

I did invite someone up for the holiday, but I don't think it will happen. I'm actually a little bothered by this. This holiday has always been about family for me. Spending time together playing games, watching movies... whatever it is, but always together. I don't even want to do it at all... but my mom is getting my kids all worked up about it with craft projects and talk of menus and such, which makes me feel worse.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #859
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be heading to my parents as I do every year. I do have to work but I'll be getting off at 8 am and I took a vacation day for Friday so I won't have to go in at midnight Thanksgiving night. I know 2 of my brothers will be there with their family. My other brother may show if he doesn't have to work but his wife and children will be there even if he doesn't show. Not sure about my sister and her family. She may be flying down to FL to spend the holiday with her in laws. I'm planning on heading to my parents early so I can lend my Mom a hand with dinner. We always eat early...around 2 pm. That's just my parents usual dinner time. Then we clear the table, have coffee and play Scrabble. Lots of talk and laughter throughout the day. I'm looking forward to it.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #860
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
This will be the first time I will ever spend thanksgiving alone... well, almost alone. My kids and I will be here, with my brother and his wife. Just the 5 of us. My parents are both leaving to visit relatives. My dad to Arkansas and my mom to Utah.

I did invite someone up for the holiday, but I don't think it will happen. I'm actually a little bothered by this. This holiday has always been about family for me. Spending time together playing games, watching movies... whatever it is, but always together. I don't even want to do it at all... but my mom is getting my kids all worked up about it with craft projects and talk of menus and such, which makes me feel worse.
Sometimes holidays are over rated. We are supposed to be totally enjoying them; afterall that is what we see on TV and in other media that we are supposed to have a wonderful freaking day. And sometimes we just don't feel like getting into it and try to live up to expectations.

Maybe ask your kids what they would like to do. Maybe they might come up with something that sounds like fun for everyone but without all the work and expectations.

A few months after my mother died; it was time to do Christmas for my kids who were between the ages of 16 and 9. I was dreading it. So I just asked them what they wanted to do. They came up with renting a cabin in the mountains; foregoing all the ususal stuff including a lot of gifts. Well we did it! And that holiday stands out in my mind more than most. We still had to do santa for the nine year old but my daughters both helped me pull it off for their first time doing santa and it was fun.