Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Michigan Forums

Old 11-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #61
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default move to michegan?

i'm beginning to wonder if i should not move to michegan. all these people in the same boat as i! WV, however , is too cold for me, michegan would probably be WAY too cold! i've always found ann arbor nice, though.
Lady_Wu, starved for contact w/people
Old 04-17-2011, 09:34 AM   #62
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good morning

I am new to this site, but not new to the community. Just wanted to reach out to other Queers in Michigan and say hey.

~Elijah
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #63
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Relocating to Ann Arbor

Hi all,

I have a contract to work in Ann Arbor for the next few months. Can anybody give me the scoop on the area (where to live, where to hang out with BF - or at least gay people)?

Thanks,
Mel
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:25 AM   #64
bbgirl

How Do You Identify?:
She

bbgirl Has the BEST Reputationbbgirl Has the BEST Reputationbbgirl Has the BEST Reputationbbgirl Has the BEST Reputationbbgirl Has the BEST Reputationbbgirl Has the BEST Reputationbbgirl Has the BEST Reputationbbgirl Has the BEST Reputationbbgirl Has the BEST Reputationbbgirl Has the BEST Reputationbbgirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Calling all bbgirls and daddies and anyone inbetween

Does anyone live in or near Saugatuck/Douglas, or plan to be there the weekend of June 15 & 16? My fiancé and I are vacationing and would love to meet up!
bbgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:20 PM   #65
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Wow. looks like this thread had been down and out for a long time. But nothing ventured, nothing gained, so I will use the thread to say hi to folk in Michigan. I know you are out there ... Hallooooo!

I am "from" Michigan, but have been living in Florida for over 12 years. I am here for a while, (departure date as yet undetermined) and would like to meet/talk to some of you.

I am staying in Jackson County and would like to know where to go to meet queerfolk. Computer searches have been fruitless. any bars I find out about are closed, there is no book store, community center or gay centered church that I can find. Help! I need to talk with someone else besides myself

Smooches
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2015, 02:15 PM   #66
jenniferjade30

How Do You Identify?:
bi

jenniferjade30 is on a distinguished road
Default Has the "From Michigan" thread died?

Hello I am from Michigan do any of you still communicate on here? I just found this website.
jenniferjade30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jenniferjade30 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2015, 04:45 PM   #67
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferjade30 View Post
Hello I am from Michigan do any of you still communicate on here? I just found this website.
Jen, are you in lower MI or the UP if I may ask?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: