Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 05-24-2014, 07:36 AM   #161
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning.

It is like coming out to post in here for me!

I have always been touchy about my age. It really seemed to matter more to me when I was younger and until I found my love.

We are both in our early 60's.

DJ4321, I found her on a Match.com. I dated quite a bit over a 3- month period of time on another dating site and then I joined Match.

I should say: she found me; 10-days after I joined.

It was just a luck of the draw, the universe smiling, karma-however you can look at it; I feel very fortunate.

I did put myself out there. I had some great dates before I met her and some not-so-great. All of them were an adventure. I learned about them. I learned about myself

Never give up on the desire to find love and companionship! I am so glad that I did not. We have been together, soon to be 19-months in June.

It is funny that now it seems like a long-time together but my ex and I were 19-years together and my GF and her ex were together for 21 years.

New beginnings.

After 10 years at her job and a total of 30 in her field, my love was laid off. It has been a big psychological blow to her. I did some research, which I kept to myself, and statistically, it is a small number of people that ever find a job at the same level or even close to the same money they made before they were laid off. She struggles with wanting to retire vs. feeling that financially and emotionally, she should keep looking for a job.

She is a very logical person and I am very much a "feelings" person. Together, we are a good match. I know she will come to terms with the lay-off and will figure out where she wants to go from here. I figure she will be playing golf 3 days a week, instead of two when she decides to fully retire and enjoy it. That's my guess.

Then, when I can retire, before all of our knees give out completely; maybe we can travel and do some of those things older people do in our "sunset years". <<<<<< that phrase always used to crack me up.

Greco, I am so joyful at the thought of you having new adventures! Please tell us more about those new adventures!

Jo! It is not selfish at all to want to get to sleep in your own bed every night! You do a tremendous amount of travel. I often wonder how you do it! Hope your knee is doing well, too.

All the best to you and to all of the other "over 60's" that are living life in the very best way that we can.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2015, 11:12 AM   #162
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default wow,,,has it been that long?

I am sitting here wondering where the time went....seems like yesterday I was turning 30, now here I am comfortably over 60 and still wondering about life stuff.
Looking back I see lots of mistakes, and now refer to them as quality learning experiences. Regrets? Just wishing I had spent more time with my kids and less time thinking that lawn mowing, and vacuming, and saying no to the kids having a big cookie instead of a small one was so damn important. It wasnt, it isnt..and grandparenthood is great cause it took me that long to figure it out.
It has almost been a year since I last wandered into this fine site......not sure where I have been or what I have been doing....but it sure has been fun...I paint a lot..I have so many pictures in my head,,,it will take me at least 10 years to get them all painted....I have this little 4 legged furry companion named cookie...that resides with me in my little ol tin can at the jersey shore...turned a small shed into my studio,,so I can leave easels and palettes and brushes lay around...
I meandered onto a few dating sites....started talking to a few nice ladies but...just dont have the desire to date, meet, get involved.....Perhaps it is because I like the solitude, not sure but I can say I am happy and content; I guess that is what this silver section of lifes rollercoaster is all about....a few bumps and dips but a nice comfy pace to the end.
Old 08-18-2015, 02:10 AM   #163
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Dean,
I wish I knew how to post the gorgeous, up-close photo of a dandelion in full bloom that is on my camera. I had lots of them in my yard in Michigan, but they don't seem to like the Florida heat. Sounds like you are prospering, not just enduring ... but give those ladies you talked to on the dating site another chance - for their sake if not for yours. It doesn't have to lead to bed or to the altar. It's just a lot more fun to go to the movies with someone than go alone (for me anyway.)

Hello to all. Come back and talk to us.
Smooches.
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2015, 11:31 PM   #164
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

wow, i'm shy o' 60 (by 3 years come november), but can relate to most o' what is bein' said...

Old 08-19-2015, 04:46 AM   #165
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

hey ya … i just turned 60 this yr in april ….
i read somewhere someone wanted to dye the grey out of there hair.
geesh …… butchs / the guys …… look so handsome and distinguished with that silver in there hair

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2015, 08:37 AM   #166
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I for one won't dye the grey (or in my case whites) out of my hair,i'm actually looking forward to getting grey.

I like hanging out with the older crowd.I'm 47 but most of my friends are in their 50s,60s on up.Sometings i'm in owe at what they can teach me.But i've always loved being around people who were much older than me.I have witness to that some young people are wanting to hang around me more these days...maybe because i'm still young at heart *shrugs*..i don't know,i've always felt older,even at 10 years old when at that age i'd hang out with the older teenagers.

With most of my older friends its usually me and them talking over coffee or shopping.There's no sex or trying to get them to marry me *snort* although there are a few i'd gladly drop everything i'm doing and run to their home for a quick roll in the hay...older people can sometimes be sexy as hell.

But thats my take...
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2015, 10:45 PM   #167
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone, nice to know this thread is still around, I hope you a doing well.
Grey hair is something I had had since I was 19, as for dyeing it.. no way what ever it is it will be.
Question for some comment if you please. Last week I had a situation come up at the pool hall with someone I played against from another team. from the start of play he was harassing me, it started mildly but annoyingly but I simply ignored him it became worse as the game went on, I gave him the look from hell and just went on with the game. The captains of both teams never said a word (my two captains and co captains wernt there cause of a family emergency) I have since told them about it and they were pissed and were going to do something about it. I truly wanted to give him a peace of my mind but kept my cool cause If anything got started it would be a mess. If I had been 20 years younger it may well have been a different ending...I hate it when age comes to play I feel I did right but feel like a simpleton for not doing more.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 03:48 AM   #168
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff Stuff View Post
I for one won't dye the grey (or in my case whites) out of my hair,i'm actually looking forward to getting grey.

I like hanging out with the older crowd.I'm 47 but most of my friends are in their 50s,60s on up.Sometings i'm in owe at what they can teach me.But i've always loved being around people who were much older than me.I have witness to that some young people are wanting to hang around me more these days...maybe because i'm still young at heart *shrugs*..i don't know,i've always felt older,even at 10 years old when at that age i'd hang out with the older teenagers.

With most of my older friends its usually me and them talking over coffee or shopping.There's no sex or trying to get them to marry me *snort* although there are a few i'd gladly drop everything i'm doing and run to their home for a quick roll in the hay...older people can sometimes be sexy as hell.

But thats my take...

Oh I so agree, I have always been drawn to older people in most situations/interactions to be honest. Most of my friends are older. I am just 50, my honey will soon be 58, I find that incredibly sexy if I`m honest....oddly she has a very young, playful way about her, I am more of the serious one but at times she gets very `grown up`...I enjoy and often need that aspect of her. I love her how her hair is greying and as she is as butch as butch can be I think she looks more and more handsome as her face ages. ..OK I`ll shut up about her now !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Hi everyone, nice to know this thread is still around, I hope you a doing well.
Grey hair is something I had had since I was 19, as for dyeing it.. no way what ever it is it will be.
Question for some comment if you please. Last week I had a situation come up at the pool hall with someone I played against from another team. from the start of play he was harassing me, it started mildly but annoyingly but I simply ignored him it became worse as the game went on, I gave him the look from hell and just went on with the game. The captains of both teams never said a word (my two captains and co captains wernt there cause of a family emergency) I have since told them about it and they were pissed and were going to do something about it. I truly wanted to give him a peace of my mind but kept my cool cause If anything got started it would be a mess. If I had been 20 years younger it may well have been a different ending...I hate it when age comes to play I feel I did right but feel like a simpleton for not doing more.
I`m sorry that happened to you. I can understand how it made you feel but I think they were the simpletons not you. Sounds like you held your cool and walked away from it all with dignity. i`m sure some time from now when they have `grown up`..{we live in hope}....they will look back and think they behaved like jerks.

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2015, 09:21 PM   #169
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post
Oh I so agree, I have always been drawn to older people in most situations/interactions to be honest. Most of my friends are older. I am just 50, my honey will soon be 58, I find that incredibly sexy if I`m honest....oddly she has a very young, playful way about her, I am more of the serious one but at times she gets very `grown up`...I enjoy and often need that aspect of her. I love her how her hair is greying and as she is as butch as butch can be I think she looks more and more handsome as her face ages. ..OK I`ll shut up about her now !!
I meant to type Sometimes in awe I had a distraction *snort*

Yep,turning grey isn't all that bad.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 01:30 AM   #170
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post

I`m sorry that happened to you. I can understand how it made you feel but I think they were the simpletons not you. Sounds like you held your cool and walked away from it all with dignity. i`m sure some time from now when they have `grown up`..{we live in hope}....they will look back and think they behaved like jerks.

Daisy

Thanks Daisy, I know I did the right thing by not falling to the jerks small minded ways but sometimes I often wonder how people can go through life with such a bad attitude then call yourself human. Tonight I was ask why I didn't say any more that I did to him...simple you cant fix people like that it's best to just stay away from them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 09:00 AM   #171
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 63

Much respect to you Rockin for choosing your battles wisely. People say wisdom comes with age, well for some of us.
As for silver hair, at 63 I thought I'd have more...still, dig the silver that rides my temples.
Glad to see this thread is up and running again.

Best, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 10:56 AM   #172
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

For the longest time I have become so board with things as they are that I have started job hunting for a part timer. I gave it a go at doing volunteer work that was fine till the real workers started putting nearly all there work on the volunteers that they had so I just wasn't going to bust ass doing the job someone was getting paid to do so I gave it up.
It's not that I sit hear all day cause I play on three pool teams three nights a week, it's that I don't do board dome for long to start with. All I can say is I hope if I do find something I find something that I enjoy doing. I have a list of what I won't do and the jobs I think would do for me, one is hopefully going back to work as a Chef is a lot of fun for me, I know its work in a pro kitchen but it never was anything that I have any issues with no matter how fast pace it was or what was going on nor the times that 8 hours drug on for ever that I went to polishing silver where to pas the time, It's all in how you look at what ever you have going on....so hear I go charging into the big world to see what out there to do.
Old 08-30-2015, 11:01 AM   #173
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Much respect to you Rockin for choosing your battles wisely. People say wisdom comes with age, well for some of us.
As for silver hair, at 63 I thought I'd have more...still, dig the silver that rides my temples.
Glad to see this thread is up and running again.

Best, Greco

Greco
I wish wisdom had come a lot sooner I could have saved myself lots of B.S. in life. Ya know the ,if I knew then what I know now things would have been way better, I guess that what getting to this age is good for.
Rock
Old 09-05-2015, 11:08 AM   #174
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Yep Grec; What's that old saying? Walk quietly and carry a big cue stick. Believe me, this old boy will still deck anyone who crosses that line though.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2015, 12:04 PM   #175
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Last year my son bought me a fancy walking cane, the handle is thicker than normal. Why?? Well it has a stun gun application if I ever needed it...yep big stick. I play a lot of pool in some not so nice places, last year there were a few car break ins as well as three people assaulted at there cars as they were getting in them. The pool halls mostly have one security guard but one isn't enough.
I'm glad to see people posting hear as it has bee far to quiet around hear.
Old 09-05-2015, 12:16 PM   #176
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

I may offer that I think there is something both charming and masterful about a cane or walking stick, odd as that may sound and if its a Butch swaggering along with one even better ! *smiles*

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2015, 12:23 PM   #177
Blind Melon Chitlan

How Do You Identify?:
Honey Badger
Relationship Status:
with her ... permanently

Blind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

But the BS in our younger years is part of what taught us the ..."if I knew then what i know now theory/'

i'm just now retiring and yes scared as hell, but, still find it exciting to finally do what I really want to do. Even navigating the retirement process has been like a roller coaster. I'm loving it and the person I'm riding with !
Old 09-05-2015, 04:24 PM   #178
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

The last time I got in a scuffle was at our local g-bar (about 20 yrs ago), this butch I know was about 7 sheets to the wind and looking for a fight. I was minding my on bizzwa when he kept coming closer to be with every pass around the area I was at so finely he shoulder bumped me.. I said excuse me and went on with the conversation I was having with someone then he did it again only harder, so I moved to get some space between us so hopefully the nut case would just pass me by. No such luck, the fool was dumb enough to grab me by the shirt...wrong move...I stepped back turned to the left then bitch slapped him out cold...then went back to what I was doing. To this day I'm not sure he ever knew what hit him or who. Oh those were the days.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2015, 06:13 PM   #179
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

grey looks good to me now. i adore how i look, finally.

thangs i nevah understood i do now. i mean i really get them.

like how tides work, how lightenin' generates and executes itse'f, why deafness has a continuum, etc.

learnin' is nevah endin'...
Old 10-29-2015, 02:08 AM   #180
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Rockin,
I laughed when I saw your post about the stun gun. When my youngest was about 14, he was in trouble with the law and at school on a pretty constant basis. He used to love running out the door yelling over his shoulder that he was going where he wanted and doing what he wanted to do, and there was nothing I could do to stop him. I used to comfort myself by visualizing myself dropping him to the ground as he ran away by zapping him with a TASER. Which, of course, at least at that time, eight years ago, were legal for private use in Florida with no license and no training required. I even spent quite a bit of time perusing the many vendors of these weapons who would sell you one or several, online, no problem. I never did buy one, but I thought about it REAL hard.
Be Careful when you go out, but keep going out. Have you found a job yet that you like? I know you love to cook. Best Wishes,
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: