Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 05-11-2015, 11:40 PM   #2481
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Weed whacked, cut down shrubs and raked for three hours!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2015, 01:17 AM   #2482
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default New bag..

Recently I got a standing mma punching bag, I'm changing the things I use to work out that is more useful to my body and what it can do and how to make it better. I replaced the abb thingy with the bag, standing and whacking away at the bag requires me to have better posture then such up the d=sagging gut then hold myself up to work on it as good posture is the best way to get the best results. I sweat ten times more with the bag than anything I have used. So far I up to between 8 and 10 minits three times a day. Still playing basket ball, bike riding then a couple of times a week doing some lite weight lifting 35lbs or so with the long bar and free smaller weights.
I see some changes already in the inches I am losing though I haven't lost an once, so far so good.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 08:52 AM   #2483
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, exercisers! Today has been a lovely day. Quite excellent, even.

Up and to the gym before 8am. It's overcast but had only just started sprinkling.

E21, random program, level 4
Stats: 385 cal, 2.95 mi, 45:00 min

I did 10 minutes at a normal pace for me, 10 minutes at a lower pace to decrease my heart rate and increase fat burn, 5 minutes normal, 5 minutes slow and then 10 minutes normal followed by the cool down.

I think next time, I'll start with the fat burn as my heart rate will already be lower. I was only doing 3.0 on the machine and it still read my heart rate around 140. I need to keep it around 119 so I dropped the speed even more to below 3.0 and that helped.

I went into the circuit training room and did most of the upper body machines. Just enough to remind my muscles what they can do. One set, 15 reps with light to normal weight. I skipped the shoulder press because I often have injury issues with that one. I'll cover that exercise with free weights going forward.

Then I did some ab work and finished up with some good stretching. While I can feel my hip problem (twinges now and again), I wasn't hurting today and was even able to fully do my 4 stretch without pain. Score!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 07:45 PM   #2484
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

New day, new workout!

Stats: 259 cal, 2.02 mi, 30:00 min

Lower body workout. Like yesterday, I kept it light. 2 sets of 10 reps.

Finished with stretching and light ab work.

I won't get a chance to workout Monday but Tuesday should be another good day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-18-2015, 04:27 PM   #2485
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

I went to the gym after work.

Upper body workout today. Nothing too intense. 2 sets, 8-12 reps depending on the weight and exercise. Shoulder press was tough today, barely hit the 8 rep mark.

Then did 20 minutes on the Arc Trainer. P-1, level 5. Unlike Gemme, I don't really pay too much attention to calories burned or distance.

My only real complaint today is the women in the locker room. I wish the gym had a unisex one. I am beyond tired of getting stared at.
Old 05-18-2015, 07:50 PM   #2486
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
I went to the gym after work.

Upper body workout today. Nothing too intense. 2 sets, 8-12 reps depending on the weight and exercise. Shoulder press was tough today, barely hit the 8 rep mark.

Then did 20 minutes on the Arc Trainer. P-1, level 5. Unlike Gemme, I don't really pay too much attention to calories burned or distance.

My only real complaint today is the women in the locker room. I wish the gym had a unisex one. I am beyond tired of getting stared at.
I pay attention to everything.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2015, 08:04 PM   #2487
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I did this....mostly...hate fucking burpees!

Then I did about 40 minutes of yoga...

Earlier I cleaned for 3.5 hours...I don't feel like it counts for much any more. Hence stepping up the workout..
Old 05-19-2015, 02:58 PM   #2488
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I swear I heard her say 'four single sluts' towards the end there.

I went early today and saw a lady that I used to see all the time when I went before work. Gym acquaintance!

She was on my usual elliptical so I moved over a few to E18. Random program and level 5.

Stats: 317 cal, 2.56 mi, 35:00 min

I stretched at the end for about 8 minutes.

Good day!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-23-2015, 04:57 PM   #2489
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Workout this morning.

Stats: 215 cal, 1.55 mi, 25:00 min

B6, random program, level 4
Stats: 119 cal, 3.45 mi, 25:00 min

Stretching ensued.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2015, 08:51 AM   #2490
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

It's me again.

I had a good workout this morning. My usual elliptical was occupied when I got in, so I went two over but didn't realize at the time that I plunked myself down square under the very bright and warm massive light. Oy. Well, I don't know if it was the new level or the light or a combination of both but I sure did sweat today.

E19, random program, level 6
Stats: 276 cal, 2.14 mi, 30:00 min

I followed the cardio up with an upper body workout, some light ab work and some stretching. It was maybe a little over an hour from start to finish.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-24-2015, 08:09 PM   #2491
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Okay, I have not exercised since 5/10! I am really struggling to get myself back into a routine. Today was wonderful! I walked and stair climbed for 4 hours in the park, including doing 20 sets of up/down the St Clair stairs (176 stair steps per set), totaling 3520 stair steps. Tomorrow I have a plan with a friend to go walk in the park.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2015, 07:24 AM   #2492
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

My exercising is going pretty well. I am still lifting weights 3 times a week. My cardio could use a bit of work- I mostly just jog in place on an exercise mat and go for walks. All in all, I am gaining muscle and losing weight at a rate of about 2 pounds per week, so I am happy with my progress.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2015, 08:54 AM   #2493
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Okay, I have not exercised since 5/10! I am really struggling to get myself back into a routine. Today was wonderful! I walked and stair climbed for 4 hours in the park, including doing 20 sets of up/down the St Clair stairs (176 stair steps per set), totaling 3520 stair steps. Tomorrow I have a plan with a friend to go walk in the park.
Jesus H. Christ on a cracker! If I did all that the first day back from two weeks off, I'd give myself a massive Charlie horse and probably an aneurysm.

C'mon, be honest. You're not entirely human, are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
My exercising is going pretty well. I am still lifting weights 3 times a week. My cardio could use a bit of work- I mostly just jog in place on an exercise mat and go for walks. All in all, I am gaining muscle and losing weight at a rate of about 2 pounds per week, so I am happy with my progress.
That's excellent progress, Bully! You can do calisthenics for cardio too. Jumping jacks, high knees running in place, squats, push ups, etc. Burpees will get your heart rate up for sure!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:10 AM   #2494
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Default Endorphins do this......

Good morning, exercisers!

I had a wonderful workout this morning! I didn't set the alarm and even though I went to bed a little past midnight, I woke at 5:56 and had a stern talk with myself about getting sufficient sleep not only on my day off but in general and I dozed off until 7:15am. Close enough!

I got to the gym by 8 and started with my elliptical. Random program, level 6 again. It's a good level to push myself on without doing something stupid and hurting myself. I had to jump onto a different machine as my favorite was, again, occupied. Of course, the dude leaves 5 minutes after I've started my workout but once I start, I'm not going to stop until I'm done so that was that. Why is my favorite machine my favorite, you might ask? Because it's the closest elliptical to a ceiling fan and it's always too hot in the gym. In the winter, I have to be reeeeeally careful because it's so warm, I overheat and get nauseous very easily.

Sooooo, I hop onto E17 and we have a good time. 280 cal, 2.37 mi, 30:00 min. Slightly better numbers than yesterday but I definitely worked for it. There was a Memorial Day show featuring an Army vet who lost his left leg above the knee and had shrapnel imbedded in his arms race. Like baby Nascar racing. I had my music on so I was only seeing it, not hearing it, but the guy did well. They showed the set up in car so his prosthetic could shift and use the clutch and it was really cool. He won a race and people were doing the usual car race winning stuff: champagne spraying and celebratory donuts in the grass. Awesome for him!

I was planning on going directly to weight training but I didn't really use my cool down for a cool down and I was still pretty amped up, so I hopped onto a recumbent bike and let myself relax and get my heart rate down and in the zone for fat burn. Burn, baby, burn!

B6, manual program to help make it easier to control my heart rate, level 3.
Stats: 82 cal, 2.28 mi, 18:00 min

I did some lower body work after that, followed by some ab work. I did the Hammer ab machine and the AbCoaster plus I did a few crunches on the stretch mat before I stretched it out.

All in all, it was nice. As I was stretching, I heard this shhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhh sound and thought it was one of those annoying people who feel the need to make sure everyone around them can hear them blow their air out but when I looked over, I saw it was the upright glute machine and then I realized that I missed that machine when doing my routine.

Crap.

So I had to decide whether to finish up my stretching (I was almost done anyway) or wait until the lady got off of it and do it and then redo my stretching routine.

Nah.

I did okay with the other stuff and it won't kill me to miss one round of butt sculpting. I can always pop a few squats or lunges here at the house if it continues to bug me.

Or when I go to the movie today, I can do butt crunches and NO. ONE. WILL. EVER. KNOW.

Except you all and you can't rat me out.

HA!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2015, 04:19 PM   #2495
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

One more thing.....I'm a bit sore today but not sore enough to really hurt and not enough to limit mobility....just enough to feel the parts that did a little bit more than usual. I have discovered the perfect amount of muscle soreness!

This deserves a celebration! I'm going to eat cake.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2015, 04:23 PM   #2496
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I'm having that same muscle soreness, and I love how it feels! It's from my stair stepping in the park yesterday of course.

Today I went to a different park and went on a 2 hour walk with a friend I knew only from Facebook. Like a date, I knew within the first five minutes that we were not an in-person-friend match. Still, she was a good walker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
One more thing.....I'm a bit sore today but not sore enough to really hurt and not enough to limit mobility....just enough to feel the parts that did a little bit more than usual. I have discovered the perfect amount of muscle soreness!

This deserves a celebration! I'm going to eat cake.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2015, 07:32 AM   #2497
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Of Interest?

Join @estutland's free workout challenge. http://www.shrinksessionworkout.com

5 minutes a day.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2015, 07:56 AM   #2498
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post

5 minutes a day.
Thanks BBB, I just signed up!

I still will be doing my other stuff, but I sit at my desk day and night writing, so having some fun, short exercises to do to break that up could be really good.

Thank you Gemme for your suggestions. I do sometimes do faux kick boxing where I just flail around lol, but yeah basically I just need to move around and keep on lifting weights.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2015, 06:40 PM   #2499
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post

5 minutes a day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Thanks BBB, I just signed up!

I still will be doing my other stuff, but I sit at my desk day and night writing, so having some fun, short exercises to do to break that up could be really good.

Thank you Gemme for your suggestions. I do sometimes do faux kick boxing where I just flail around lol, but yeah basically I just need to move around and keep on lifting weights.
I signed up as well. I can do 5 minutes, even if I did have a hard day at work.

5 minutes is totally feasible.

Anyone else?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:51 AM   #2500
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Before work workout today.

E21, random program, level 5
Stats: 139 cal, 1.20 mi, 15:00 min

Upper body circuit training plus some ab work.

Stretching and I was outta there in about an hour.

I'm misunderestimated.

Tags
exercise, weights