Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-10-2015, 03:50 PM   #4721
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I know it's part of the challenge but darn it why can't the inside of matchboxes be just a little bit larger?
It should be like one of those wizarding tents in Harry Potter--all normal sized looking from the outside but then opening up and being huge on the inside. We could shove all kinds of stuff in there.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2015, 02:17 PM   #4722
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I started work in earnest on my projects today. Aaaaand.....I really thought I had more talent than this.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2015, 12:01 PM   #4723
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
And here I thought I was going easy on you guys with the mermaid theme!

I'm getting so excited to see all of these now! *squeee!* I haven't really started yet except for the planning stages and the gathering of some supplies. I hope I don't run into any major issues.

The mail out date is Saturday, June 20th.
It all makes sense now.

In my calendar I had Shrines due, June 20th, but I had no idea what it was referring to, thinking I had to pay the Shrine circus or something.

I've been a bit out of it lately -- please continue.

CCB-- I'll send my projects out closer to June.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 08:15 PM   #4724
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

No paying of the shrine circus, ahk! Unless you count your donation to our crazy little cause!

I have begun work on my shrines in earnest and must say I am now very pleased with how they're coming out!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 04:27 PM   #4725
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I may have muttered a curse towards one of you this afternoon.

I won't say which one and what I said but it might have involved Wile E. Coyote type damage.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 05:03 PM   #4726
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

OK, I have my craft table up and most of my room organized. Let's get something started!!

First Summer Project

Lets pull our favorite summer recipes together. It can be a dip, a drink, a snack, marinate, etc..the sky is the limit for recipe ideas.

You: write 2-5 of your fav recipes, a set for each person who signs up. Then design your section, with a page tab. A design tab page for each set of recipes for each person who signs up.
I'll include some ideas for your recipe pages, size to be posted later. And some ideas for your tab page.
Mail them off by the determined date, on time, no delays.

me: receive all beautifully designed recipe cards and tab page from all thos who have signed up. I'll hole punch them all and pull them together into a summer recipe book. Mail them out, and then we can test everyone's great treats all summer long.

The idea sorta looks like this...

If this is something that you want to participate in, let me know. I'll post more detailed instructions once I see an interest in this project.

For the newbies, this a project where you make enough for everyone who signs up. Send it to the 'project wrangler' , me. (I'll collect from everyone, and send out a completed project) You will then receive a project with something from everyone who participated. It's fun, read back thru some of the past posts and check out other projects.

Remember, if you sign up, you must follow the guidelines that have been put in place this year.

P.S. ..Sis, I will make this project fit around your dates!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 07:29 PM   #4727
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
OK, I have my craft table up and most of my room organized. Let's get something started!!

First Summer Project

Sign me up!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2015, 07:08 PM   #4728
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Bèsame*;990207][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][I]OK, I have my craft table up and most of my room organized. Let's get something started!!

First Summer Project

This sounds like a grand idea! Please sign me up!
Yes, I have read the rules and agree to the terms. It has been a while since I have felt like doing much of anything, but this just speaks to me. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2015, 05:37 AM   #4729
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yes, absolutely interested although I will need the parameters soon as I have to order all my supplies on line over here in China! Thank you for being will to work within my time line!

Deb

Quote:

First Summer Project

Lets pull our favorite summer recipes together. It can be a dip, a drink, a snack, marinate, etc..the sky is the limit for recipe ideas.

You: write 2-5 of your fav recipes, a set for each person who signs up. Then design your section, with a page tab. A design tab page for each set of recipes for each person who signs up.
I'll include some ideas for your recipe pages, size to be posted later. And some ideas for your tab page.

me: receive all beautifully designed recipe cards and tab page from all thos who have signed up. I'll hole punch them all and pull them together into a summer recipe book. Mail them out, and then we can test everyone's great treats all summer long.

If this is something that you want to participate in, let me know. I'll post more detailed instructions once I see an interest in this project.

For the newbies, this a project where you make enough for everyone who signs up. Send it to the 'project wrangler' , me. (I'll collect from everyone, and send out a completed project) You will then receive a project with something from everyone who participated. It's fun, read back thru some of the past posts and check out other projects.

Remember, if you sign up, you must follow the guidelines that have been put in place this year.

P.S. ..Sis, I will make this project fit around your dates!

Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2015, 10:41 AM   #4730
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Come on...mystery pen pal...sign up already

Last edited by Bèsame*; 05-23-2015 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Typo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2015, 10:43 AM   #4731
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Owwww food, recipes.. Please count me in!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2015, 10:48 AM   #4732
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Owwww food, recipes.. Please count me in!
Most definitely! And you won't even have to mail them in!

Thank you

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2015, 08:13 PM   #4733
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Bumping CCB's closed project due June 20th:

1) CCB - mermaid goddesses
2)Gemme-mythical creatures and their associated elements (such as Dragons&Fire OR Unicorns&Earth OR Pegasus&Air OR Water Sprites& Water), no mermaids for Gemme
3)purepicese-Buddah/Zen
4)AMI fairy gardens
5)nycfem - cute, colorful hamburgers
6)ahk-- day of the dead aka sugar skulls

Also ading: Anyone who signs up for Besame's project will have a definite happy ending because that girl can cccrrraaaafffffttttt!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2015, 09:24 PM   #4734
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Idea's and plans are coming together!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2015, 11:19 PM   #4735
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

First Summer Project

me: receive all beautifully designed recipe cards and tab page from all those who have signed up. I'll hole punch them all and pull them together into a summer recipe book. Mail them out, and then we can test everyone's great treats all summer long.

Ok, looks like we have five interested crafters so far. I'm going to open this up for sign ups. Of course the more the merrier, but I'm going to limit this to 10. Writing 2-4 recipes times 10, is plenty.
Once you sign up, I'll notify you with more details via email. I think that will be easiest , due to the fact of measurements and the examples of creativity I will share.
There will be a sign up cut off date of Monday, June 1

Be in the mail, July 6th. I'll assemble and get them out in 4 days after I receive the projects from our out of the country crafters. ( working around our PenPal crafter, Sis, who will be in Canada.)

When sending your completed projects to me, please include $5 for return postage.

This looks to be a fun project, I'm excited and have lots of ideas! Just remember, that if you sign up, you need to adhere to the timeline to participate in future projects.

Last edited by Bèsame*; 05-26-2015 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Insert photo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2015, 05:32 AM   #4736
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

First Summer Project

me: receive all beautifully designed recipe cards and tab page from all those who have signed up. I'll hole punch them all and pull them together into a summer recipe book. Mail them out, and then we can test everyone's great treats all summer long.

Ok, looks like we have five interested crafters so far. I'm going to open this up for sign ups. Of course the more the merrier, but I'm going to limit this to 10. Writing 2-4 recipes times 10, is plenty.
Once you sign up, I'll notify you with more details via email. I think that will be easiest , due to the fact of measurements and the examples of creativity I will share.
There will be a sign up cut off date of Monday, June 1

Be in the mail, July 6th. I'll assemble and get them out in 4 days after I receive the projects from our out of the country crafters. ( working around our PenPal crafter, Sis, who will be in Canada.)

When sending your completed projects to me, please include $5 for return postage.

This looks to be a fun project, I'm excited and have lots of ideas! Just remember, that if you sign up, you need to adhere to the timeline to participate in future projects.
I'm in!

1. Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2015, 10:35 AM   #4737
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Summer Recipe Project

1. Deb
2. Bèsame*

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2015, 09:53 AM   #4738
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The process:
1~OMG why did I sign up for this, otherwise known as the panic period, it comes and goes through out the process.

2. Self talk~ the knock it off, grow up, get a grip, make a plan phase. This is the part where the intelligent part of my brain kicks in and reminds myself that the "thinking about it phase" is infact happening even though I am not thinking about it.

3~ The start putting something on paper phase, So Iget something on paper so I don't forget my ideas.

4~the actually start doing something phase, this is where I am at! projects have been begun!!!!!!!!!!!!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2015, 11:30 AM   #4739
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Bumping CCB's closed project due June 20th:

1) CCB - mermaid goddesses
2)Gemme-mythical creatures and their associated elements (such as Dragons&Fire OR Unicorns&Earth OR Pegasus&Air OR Water Sprites& Water), no mermaids for Gemme
3)purepicese-Buddah/Zen
4)AMI fairy gardens
5)nycfem - cute, colorful hamburgers
6)ahk-- day of the dead aka sugar skulls

Also ading: Anyone who signs up for Besame's project will have a definite happy ending because that girl can cccrrraaaafffffttttt!
Please post pictures in the gallery!

I would love to see all of the finished artwork before it is mailed out!

Pretty please?!

I am a horrible artist and crafter but so enjoy seeing the beauty in what others create!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2015, 11:40 AM   #4740
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Please post pictures in the gallery!

I would love to see all of the finished artwork before it is mailed out!

Pretty please?!

I am a horrible artist and crafter but so enjoy seeing the beauty in what others create!

hey Anya.....they usually do not post pics of projects til all participants receive theirs! Most of us like being surprised to open the project artworks! But perhaps pics can be posted after received.....the wranglers could opt to do so. Thanks for the positive comments in your post! I am excited to see these latest projects as well!

Tags
artists, creative types