Old 02-24-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hair Transplants and Restoration

Hey guys-

Have any of you ever had facial or body hair transplants/plugs or tried any restoration programs to fill in sideburns, patchy leg areas, mustache, or beards?
I am thinking about getting some work done and was hoping for some feedback.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and/or reply.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:44 PM   #2
Stronghealer

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST Reputation
Smile heya wb!

http://www.ftmguide.org/facialhair.html

this may be helpful!-G

Stronghealer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stronghealer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #3
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:

weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks! I have checked that out before. I was hoping for personal feedback, although I know that link was helpful to me back in the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronghealer View Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,794 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I used to know someone who had some work done like that. They were born male, transitioned to female...including having electrolysis done, and then decided to transition back to male, at which time they had sideburns and mustache added from the back of their head. Looked perfectly natural.

That's all I've got, not much help.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 12:19 PM   #5
Stronghealer

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST Reputation
Post one of my pals is trying this....

http://www.latisse.com/FindADoctor.a...goo_14_005_058

The Following User Says Thank You to Stronghealer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #6
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:

Red face

So is your pal using them on their head or face to help growth in those places? If they are using it for lash loss...did your pal lose lashes after starting T? I am not seeing anywhere that it can be used for anything but eyelashes.

Have you read about this stuff?? It darkens the eye area and only may be reversible. It also has to be used permanently, meaning you lose the eye hair after stopping the use of Latisse. Wow that stuff sounds dangerous. It talks about eye pigmentation issues, meaning it can turn green eyes to brown eyes. Interesting, thanks for sharing.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #7
Stronghealer

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Default :)

he is using it on his eyebrows
The Following User Says Thank You to Stronghealer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #8
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronghealer View Post
he is using it on his eyebrows
very interesting indeed! Hope it works for him!