Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 01-17-2020, 04:27 PM   #1121
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Howdy!!

8 years and 1 month smoke free!!!! Yip!!
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2020, 07:25 PM   #1122
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default smokers

Only two years so far but going strong. Not bad since I have smoked longer than some of the members have been around LOL.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2020, 12:49 AM   #1123
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't smoked an actual cigarette in over 2 years. I switched to the vape. I started out using 18mg nicotine vape juice and I was still smoking real cigs as well. I currently use 3 mg vape juice. I'm almost able to quit it all.
Old 01-18-2020, 05:56 AM   #1124
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
I haven't smoked an actual cigarette in over 2 years. I switched to the vape. I started out using 18mg nicotine vape juice and I was still smoking real cigs as well. I currently use 3 mg vape juice. I'm almost able to quit it all.
Quit smoking 4 years ago using vaping. Still vape a couple of times daily. Not sure about the nicotine content, but it takes me about 2 days to go through a Juul pod.
Really feel for my Partner, She's just beginning to quit. There's a "new" nicotine replacement device that's a bit like a vape, but available by Rx. She inserts a capsule-like "pill" into a plastic device. No vapor or steam, and I can't feel the nicotine.
If it helps, more power to 'em. Quitting cigarettes was more difficult than quitting "H."
Good luck, all!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2020, 12:58 PM   #1125
Stronghealer

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST Reputation
Smile !!!!!

3 YEARS FREE!!!!!

“We have not always been forced to pass, to go underground, in order to work and live. We have a right to live openly and proudly...when our lives are suppressed, everyone is denied an understanding of the rich diversity of sex and gender expression and experience that exist in human society.”
― Leslie Feinberg, Transgender Warriors
Stronghealer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stronghealer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2020, 06:30 PM   #1126
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Support

I am eight years and eight months smoke-free and I could not have done it without the support of my partner Beasley67!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2020, 10:27 AM   #1127
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't had an actual cigarette in about 3 years and I haven't vaped in months.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:46 AM   #1128
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

This is my 11th year cigarette free. Yay for me!

I stopped on Nov. 1, 2009, and it fell on a Sunday like today.

I smoked for 41 years and Wellbutrin cured me in 6 weeks.

I’m one of the lucky ones.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2020, 07:32 AM   #1129
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smokers---lets kick the habit

It will be three years come January 2021 totally smoke free. Smoked for at least 45 yrs. It's good to be free.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2020, 07:45 PM   #1130
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Default Yepieee Jasper

9 years with no smokes on December 17, 2020!

I can not believe I spent so much time smoking!
Old 12-11-2020, 10:48 PM   #1131
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's been since January 1st, 2000 that I stopped smoking. I had smoked a pack a day for twenty seven'ish years and even after all this time, I still have cravings now and then.
Old 12-12-2020, 03:15 PM   #1132
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
It's been since January 1st, 2000 that I stopped smoking. I had smoked a pack a day for twenty seven'ish years and even after all this time, I still have cravings now and then.
I'll get a craving then I smell a lit cigg and I want to vomit ~ they stink so bad ~ I laugh at myself thinking all those years I wore amazing colognes and I was stinking by smoking lolol ~
Old 01-10-2021, 12:44 AM   #1133
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Default No Lite Needed

Nine Years Smoke Free As Of December 17, 2020! My wife Beasley67 is my rock!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2022, 09:42 PM   #1134
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 months smoke free

I am grateful for the 5 months I have been smoke free. I quit smoking on June 6th of this year, with the aid of 30 days on medication from my primary doctor and behavioral therapy, as well. It was really rough during the entire month of June. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Then in July, there was the day I was hit by the driver who totaled my car and I thought of nothing but lighting up a cigarette, to mitigate my stress load that day, but I didn't cave in and I got through it, but again, it was fucking rough.

Now it is November and life has been super stressful and still, I have not broken my promise to myself, to remain smoke free.

It is a struggle. The struggle is real.

But I am feeling better each day and I work on changing my thought process and correct my behaviors that kept me chained to smoking cigarettes.

The day I do not think of smoking anymore is the day I will know I am finally free of a very bad habit that nearly ruined my life.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2022, 06:22 AM   #1135
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

That is wonderful K!! Here's to you...

Almost three years now for me, not going back and I smoked alot for a long time.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2022, 01:02 PM   #1136
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Smokers.. lets kick the habit.

Four years come January 23 no puffin and no regrets. I get the urge but kick that little horned one off my shoulder.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2022, 12:36 PM   #1137
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Hard to believe it has been 11 Years!