Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 09-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is your Blood Pressure?

In other words what makes you passionate about what you are reading on the site? Yes, I really expect for you all to post your BP. Thing is you have to leave what ever ticked you off in what ever thread ticked you off. You can only post good things and what makes you so damned passionate about it. NO Negativity.

Ready? GO!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I am passionate about seeing what makes other people tick, which sometimes ticks me off.

I don't know what my current blood pressure is, but I would have to say it's at a pretty normal level *right now*. When I feel that flush of anger and can hear my heart pounding, that's when I turn the computer off.
Sometimes I do the walk away, more often than not I engage, I'm passionate about defending the under dog, whom ever that happens to be at the moment. 120/72
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
Old 09-14-2011, 05:01 PM   #3
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Always in normal range

The thing that gets my blood pressure up is shit stirring. People whose only interest in the thread is to stir shit. I hate that.

The other thing is everyone feeling that everyone needs to be included in every thread. It REALLY IS ok if the non-Christians have a thread. It REALLY IS ok if the Christians have a thread. That bugs me too.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
The thing that gets my blood pressure up is shit stirring. People whose only interest in the thread is to stir shit. I hate that.

The other thing is everyone feeling that everyone needs to be included in every thread. It REALLY IS ok if the non-Christians have a thread. It REALLY IS ok if the Christians have a thread. That bugs me too.
Psssst no negativity LOL
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default 110/62

I am passionate about several threads...like the fun puzzle/song/dear/here & now threads, BUT I LOVE the ones regarding the "c#*k..be it butch/femme/ftm/mtf and the Fisting Threads.....I enjoy "meeting" new peeps, reading their stories, and I love the Listening To One Another Thread..probably the most!!! (once I was "reminded" to NOT post...I just jumped in..didn't read first post...<blush>...bad boi, me! I love to read the lively debates on above mentioned threads also. I LOVE this site, and am so glad I found it! I heart all the people here....and MY BP never gets elevated...and I am an "old codger"...lol
Old 09-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #6
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Psssst no negativity LOL
Ooops! I thought we were supposed to say what pissed us off? Oh, you mean the good stuff?

I love people's brains. I am amazed at the intellect around here. I LOVE the fact that this site accepts the diversity WITHIN our genders. I love the fact that the site (the members) appear more welcoming and supportive of ALL people more recently and shit stir A LOT less than in the past. I love that we have level headed mods who have critical thinking skills.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 05:10 PM   #7
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think i understand the question.

100/60
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 05:12 PM   #8
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post

100/60
Even though we may, or not have our BP spike on certain threads, one can only post good things as to why ones BP has spiked, no drama drag or negativity. Does that help?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 05:13 PM   #9
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:

100/60
What excites you about the site?

Old 09-14-2011, 05:14 PM   #10
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Even though we may, or not have our BP spike on certain threads, one can only post good things as to why ones BP has spiked, no drama drag or negativity. Does that help?
Oh.

Maybe I don't understand, either?

Old 09-14-2011, 05:15 PM   #11
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Oh.

Maybe I don't understand, either?
Head plant...this is ment to lower the BP not keep it increasing. So one can only post the good things to bring critical thinking back into their passion.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #12
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok i'll try.

My BP spikes when i read the religious threads, sometimes. I learn a lot from there though. I have really come a long way.

My BP spikes when i read about how the South is viewed, overall. It has been an eye opener and i do know i've grown to understand different ways of thinking and seeing things.

My BP is really low so raising it is actually a good thing for me mentally and physically... i think.

Is that right Corkey?
Maya Angelou
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #13
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Ok i'll try.

My BP spikes when i read the religious threads, sometimes. I learn a lot from there though. I have really come a long way.

My BP spikes when i read about how the South is viewed, overall. It has been an eye opener and i do know i've grown to understand different ways of thinking and seeing things.

My BP is really low so raising it is actually a good thing for me mentally and physically... i think.

Is that right Corkey?
Houston we have lift off... Thank you Snickles.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:21 PM   #14
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For me... When I wake up in the morning, I go right to my favorite thread and read what my people are doing or are up to. It makes me happy and smile. I love reading The Listening to Thread - because, it makes me think and sometimes, while it makes me cry.. I am grateful and happy to be able to be privy to so many thoughts and emotions.

I really really enjoy the listening to music (whatever it's called thread) because, that is how I figure out who is flirting with who. Ya know... So and so posts a song - one person reps them, and then they post a song and the dance goes on and on. I love that thread. And generally I am correct. Makes me SMILE!

My blood pressure (last time) was 110/70

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #15
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think I don't get it - if Snickles got it RIGHT.
Dammit - I am NOT playing this game anymore.

This THREAD just raised my BP.

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #16
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Houston we have lift off... Thank you Snickles.
Maya Angelou
Old 09-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #17
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
I think I don't get it - if Snickles got it RIGHT.
Dammit - I am NOT playing this game anymore.

This THREAD just raised my BP.
Julie you got it right too, just the positive about what makes one passionate about what they read.
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #18
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
For me... When I wake up in the morning, I go right to my favorite thread and read what my people are doing or are up to. It makes me happy and smile. I love reading The Listening to Thread - because, it makes me think and sometimes, while it makes me cry.. I am grateful and happy to be able to be privy to so many thoughts and emotions.

I really really enjoy the listening to music (whatever it's called thread) because, that is how I figure out who is flirting with who. Ya know... So and so posts a song - one person reps them, and then they post a song and the dance goes on and on. I love that thread. And generally I am correct. Makes me SMILE!My blood pressure (last time) was 110/70

Julie
Is that how people know? B/c I NEVER know what the hell is going on until someone tells me and quickly follows up with asking me how I missed it!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #19
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Julie you got it right too, just the positive about what makes one passionate about what they read.
Oh, so I look at the Positive.
and
Princess looks at the Negative.

I understand now.
Julie

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 05:26 PM   #20
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
what is that dude's chin doing?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: