Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 08-15-2010, 06:31 AM   #21
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

If you REALLY knew me you'd know that...
- I can be painfully shy or the life of the party
- I like dogs better than I like alot of people
- I was in recovery from addiction for 20+ years
- I recently switched from mid-night shift to days and I love it!
- I'm crazy in love with someone I've never met in person

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 07:09 AM   #22
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

If you knew me you would know that I am a very shy person who wont go up to a stranger
that I would rather read a book then go to a party
that I dont drink alcholo
that I am short standing at 5'0
that I like bright colors

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 07:29 AM   #23
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know.............

I am not available from 12 pm to 12 am every Saturday during NCAA football season

I'm a lover not a fighter, I will not argue with anyone over anything

I do not yell, nope not at an animal, a child or my partner, I just don't do it

I don't bite much but when me or mine is bitten I bite back

I love all of the critters God sends to me and they are welcome in my home always.

I am loyal to my family, friends, my Southern heritage and my American heritage

I require very little sleep

I'm always in motion even when I sleep

I'm pretty sensitive, you can hurt my feelings fairly easily

I try to be fair but sometimes my view is clouded, work with me.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 08:30 AM   #24
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know...
...I am an animal lover and would take in every stray and homeless animal I could if I had the means.

...I used to drag race when I was younger, but later on I didn't drive for a long time because even sitting in the passenger seat would give me panic attacks, and it still happens on occasion.

...I got the back of my head split open from being thrown from a bucking horse when I was 17.

...I started as a First Responder for the volunteer fire department when I was 16 because I like to help folks.

...I fall asleep best when there's heavy metal blasting through my mp3 player headphones.

...I would take a Dodge Ram pickup over a luxury car any day.

...I have a "degree" in parapsychology.

...I thrive on the unique and unusual.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 08:56 AM   #25
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

If you knew me you'd know that pancakes are sacred food to me. So when you f*** up my pancakes, you offend my sensibility. (I'm looking at you, Mimi's Cafe - not cool.)
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 09:30 AM   #26
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me,
you would know I'm complex, yet caring
and private.
If you really knew me, you would know
I protect those I love and am fierce about it.
If you really knew me,
You you know that i'm not a fluttery butterfly, am a woman of size
and am rooted deep in my native ancestry.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #27
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know how Ive made all my dreams come true except the one I want the most. To be someone's partner. To have found my soulmate.

If you really knew me you'd know I love animals but am very partial to dogs.

If you really knew me you'd know Im very allergic to cats.

If you really knew me you'd know I love Lifetime Movies

If you really knew me you'd know I cry at romantic movies

If you really knew me you'd know I dont have any patience

If you really knew me you'd know all my friends are coupled

If you really knew me you'd know Im a great person to know

If you really knew me you'd know how it scares me to be vulnerable to anyone.

If you really knew me you'd know that they just found my 20 year old neighbor dead from apparent suicide. He hung himself. He has been dead for at least 3 days before he was found.

If you really knew me you'd know this has made me cry these last few days. Feeling so sad for this young man. And it really hitting home to me. Knowing that is my greatest fear to die in my apt and no one finding me for days.

If you really knew me you'd know that I am ten feet tall and bullet proof as I stated before but Im so much more than that. Im very very tenderhearted.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 08:52 PM   #28
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know I love music.

If you really knew me you'd know Im truly headed to bed
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 11:48 PM   #29
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

that I have a chronic medical condition called hydrocephalus.
That I hate canned green beans.
that I love baseball.
that I am a dedicated Daddy/husband, brother and son
that I love video games, and would own every platform *if* I could afford it
that lately, I've been falling asleep with the tv on

~SAB
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2010, 11:25 AM   #30
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If you really knew me you would know I am not a morning person and it takes me some time to fully wake up in the morning. I can not just jump out of bed and off I go unless I wake up late for something.

If you really knew me you would know I have some issues about my body and weight. If you really knew me you would know I have just recently lost 30 pounds. If you really knew me you would know I would love to learn to love the body I am in.

If you really knew me you would know I am very genorous to a fault and need to learn to say "no" to people sometimes.

If you really knew me you would know how much I adore cats. I get up every morning to feed the ferals Cilla, Zach, Gracie, Juliet, Sneaky, Romeo, And two unamed as of yet. And my inside ex feral Punkin I have had for over 6 years now.
If you really knew me you would know how hard it was this summer to get them all trapped, spayed and nuetered, shots, etc... And that 6 kittens had to be put up for adoption and I miss them but know I did the right thing. One was sick and I had to nurse him back to health. I named him Willie because he had the Will to live. It is so important to spay and neuter.

If you really knew me you would know that I adore Butch Women. The more masculine the better. I find it very hard to meet them. I never rule out any human being I am attracted to but that is my preference. I have only had past relationships with very stone butches and I feel limited physically with them. I am not generalizing this was just my experiences.

If you really knew me you would know I was married for four years back in 93 and I am still very good friends with my ex to this very day. He is very kind and totally gets and supports who I am. Most of my exes thought he was a great guy.

If you really knew me you would would know I am a very open minded individual and need that same quality in my friends and partners. I share things about who I am and what I am about easily.The truth and honesty are very important to me. I have pretty good intuition but tend to believe everyone is a good person until they prove me wrong.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #31
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

i always carry fruit with me wherever i go, and in the car at a stop, after separating orange segments, i like to hold them up to the sunlight and look at them.
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2010, 09:41 PM   #32
Packin'Boi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FtM

Packin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by violaine View Post
i always carry fruit with me wherever i go, and in the car at a stop, after separating orange segments, i like to hold them up to the sunlight and look at them.

I do that too!! Lol..
Packin'Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Packin'Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 11:20 PM   #33
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

if you really knew me...
you would know that i struggle with my mental disorder daily
you would know that i am passionate about cooking
you would know that i have become a good listener in the last few years
you would know that i love to cuddle
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 12:59 AM   #34
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me

You'd know I can forgive anything but cheating

That I look for the best in people even when they hurt me

That I will stay in and work to make it right if I love you

That I can be painfully shy - and have a negative side I work on constantly.

That I've been a doormat and a chamelon for love but that I found my backbone and haven't the patience for that in my life anymore

That I am very good friends with my exes - except for one - that relates to the cheating.

That I still have a child like vulnerablity and tend to be gullible

That I hate arguing and will just go silent rather than throw epitaths and add fuel to the fire. But if I'm doused with a molitov cocktail of verbal abuse my silence will end very abruptly

If you knew me, you'd know I'm loyal - to my partner, family and friends.

That I wear my heart and sometimes my hurt on my sleave

If you really knew me. you'd know that I've overcome some major obstacles these past few months, and I've come out a stronger person and I'm not as gullible as I was once.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 01:18 AM   #35
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

you would know I want my bacon hard and my hashbrowns as brown and hard as my bacon. Eggs sunny side up and peppered so much you sneeze when you cook them

you would know I am winter...cold and hard and hard to take....

and I am summer...hot and ripe and playful

and I am autumn...colorful, tantalizing and good enough to eat

and I am spring...forever a new beginning and a giver of life and love

if you knew me you would cross your legs when I came into the rooms because I am fierce and take no hostages

but if you knew me better, you would slide your hand to the small of my back and watch as my lips part and you and only you would know the softness of my heart
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 02:30 AM   #36
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

You would know that honor is important to me...

I am introverted...

I believe manners are important...

I love mint chocolate chip ice cream...

I am goofy silly about dogs...

I am the marrying kind....

I'm extremely loyal...

I can be stubborn....

Noise and loud voices bother me (just happens, not a judgement thing)...

I am willing to take a chance with love but not with someone that can't see that I am not the ex that hurt her.... we all get hurt, why let jerks take our future away....

You would love to come to my home for dinner!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 07:21 AM   #37
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post

...I have a "degree" in parapsychology.

that is interesting. what does one do with said degree?
afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 10:26 AM   #38
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

If you knew me

you'd know I long to be a wife in a happy marriage

that I love learning new things and am thinking I'd bungi jump

I can be stubborn

that I like my bacon crispy but my hashbrowns close to burnt

I enjoy the feeling of a strong hand on the small of my back guiding me

I enjoy taking care of people

I hate washing floors

I miss my fur babies and will regret to my dying days that I gave them up and would do anything to get them back and shall.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #39
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

If you knew me I love all kinds of animals and would take in strays if I could and had the means to doi it.

If you knew me I am very loyal friend
If you knew me I have a degree in EE and Biology and one in medical Assistant soon.
If you knew me I would like to be with my soulmate
If you knew me I like to cook and bake
If you knew me I want to be a nurse
If you knew me I am have a disability and try to to things like everyone else but it is hard sometimes...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #40
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If you really knew me?

You'd stop with all those crazy stories.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post: