Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 08-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #41
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
If you really knew me?

You'd stop with all those crazy stories.

If you really knew me, you'd know that among my favorite forms of fiction are the stories I hear told about me.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 11:04 AM   #42
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Post Really really ??

IF you really REALLY knew me...
if you're a dood, I'd be your best bud.
If you're a lady, I'd be your most appreciative, loving, supportive and loyal husband...and best friend.
...that I leave 'drama' to Broadway.
...that I'm mellow and easy going
..hard worker
..intelligent
..homebody
..honest
...funny
..compassionate
..get a kick out of life
..lover of all animals
..respecter of older folks
...not only believe in God but, S/He has my total trust.
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #43
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

you would know I am a giver to a fault

that I am settled and content and ridiculously happy

my dreams are in color and I waken to gasps of comprehensions and unveilings that come thru these dreams

I no longer wander the earth looking for love. I am setting still and finding it where I am

I find "cyber slappers" akin to bands of bullies who rally together to make their feasting off others more fun

that I would trade it all in for one more try
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 12:18 PM   #44
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know....I'm really laid back and usually go with the flow...but not this time, my buttons have been pushed to far

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 01:39 PM   #45
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If you really knew me you'd know that:

-I enjoy meeting my guys for breakfast (actually they started invading my quiet breakfast spot).

-I invited a few guys last year. We have now grown to about 12 for the mid morning break.

-I dissed them badly for their pork-outs (no pun) on bacon, sausage, pancakes, cheeeeezy omelette's, and biscuits and gravy....heart attack city.

- I order the side order special (eggs scrambled, sourdough toast dry, substitute a large fruit bowl for hash browns). Sometimes I fore-go the eggs.

- If you knew me, you'd know I was relentless about the grief I gave them over their heart clogging fare. Take a guess who's now ordering fruit bowls instead of hash browns ... about 12 overweight motor dudes..LOL.
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #46
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you would know:

I am a kinky bastid.

I am an intellectual of odd sorts.

I am a voracious reader, although, admittedly most of my reading is from the internet these days.

In the last 2 weeks I have taught my dog, Bear, to speak on command, pee/poop on command, (great for rainy/cold days) and shake hands. He is now learning how to walk backwards. He’s a good boy.

I love having deep conversations with folks who get it.

Shallowness irks the hell out of me.

I am very friendly, until I am not… at that point; I am most likely done with the BS billowing from that person.

I truly admire women who are strong, capable, intelligent, and kinky. Add to that mix women who aren’t afraid to honestly know and appreciate their inner selves and I am in absolute AWE!

I have a good sense of humor and appreciate others who do as well.

I am single and okay with that for now.

I have a thing for quotes, euphemisms, and metaphors.

I continue to grow and will always do so.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 07:52 PM   #47
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you would know....

I'm very much a princess and love being spoiled but if needed I can be the strongest person around.

That I am very devoted and loyal to my friends.

That I still fantasize about my dream wedding and walking down the isle in a wedding dress.

a good cook? i am not.

that I love to make people laugh and can find humor in almost anything.

the ocean is my grounding spot.

Optomistic people I keep in my life. Pessimistic ones I don't.

I have a ton of energy and am hard to keep up with.

I believe in people and give them the benefit of the doubt, until I'm proven wrong...then, the door is shut and shut tight.

I believe in the saying "live this day as if it was your last" and let joy and peace in my heart as much as i possibly can.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #48
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

you'd know that not being in LR took the wind out of my sails.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #49
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

You'd most certainly know I'm a complete and total cheese ball, and omg I fffffuuucking love me some cheeeeeeeese.

Seriously.
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to firie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 11:17 PM   #50
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am so embarrassed to admit this...

Intil most recently, I did not know what cutting the cheese met...

I am horrified to remember some moments in my life when this statement was brought up...and my responses to them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by firie View Post
You'd most certainly know I'm a complete and total cheese ball, and omg I fffffuuucking love me some cheeeeeeeese.

Seriously.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 11:26 PM   #51
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

you would realize that I am slowly missing being loved more than I am remembering the angst of losing love

that my hair desperately needs a haircut...and I need to get it done before I go into the hospital...sighing...

that I have a frozen hershey bar in my freezer that I havent touched in five days...a record

that reps, PMs and VMs with people on this site mean so much to me...

most of my time I am bored. I read, I computer, I watch tv and movies, I do crafts, I garden, I chat with friends and family...but I am so tired of not being part of the bigger world...

I am very tactile and if you give me something that sets off those senses, I am totally bizarre in the way I indulge myself until I am satiated by that texture or touch...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 11:32 PM   #52
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
Intil most recently, I did not know what cutting the cheese met...

I am horrified to remember some moments in my life when this statement was brought up...and my responses to them...
Haha. I didn't mean the proverbial cutting of the cheese. But this made me totally smile, I have to admit. I meant cheese like David Hasselhof or really horrid B flick horror.

You are too awesomely cute for admitting what you just did, tho.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:51 PM   #53
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

thank you...it runs in the family. Once at a dinner party my 10 year old daughter made a big production about how she could tie a cherry stem with her tongue....we all sat there and looked at one another...daring not to say a word. The trip home was filled with howls...hers for being mortifyingly embarrassed and mine for laughing and not being able to stop myself before I made her howl more...

Quote:
Haha. I didn't mean the proverbial cutting of the cheese. But this made me totally smile, I have to admit. I meant cheese like David Hasselhof or really horrid B flick horror.

Old 08-21-2010, 11:53 PM   #54
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Default no, I am being totally serious!

wait...you really werent talking about colby and longhorn>?

Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 12:07 AM   #55
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Hahahahaha. Omg, totally that kinda cheese, too.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:57 AM   #56
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Yeah, I was thinking cheddar myself.

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 01:12 AM   #57
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Default confessions of the culturally limited

Oh honey, you have NO idea how my mind works. My daughter and I were recently talking about how we have gaps in our cultural knowledge that really create social blunders for us at times. I got this way by being raised by 1st generation born here. My parents had very little understanding of the ways of America. My kid was raised by me and my parents...she was double doomed..lol...

so what are you saying...cheesy movies? They are funny?

Someone once tried to explain "Kitch" (dont know the spelling) to me. I didnt get it. It sounded like everything I had on my walls. Or at my mother's too. Was kitch good? Bad? Demeaning? Treasured? What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Yeah, I was thinking cheddar myself.

The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 05:38 AM   #58
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If you knew me you would know I face some challenges with my health, but it does not hinder what is in my heart or the really important things I have done with my life.
If you really knew me you would know that I have overcome many adversities.
If you really knew me you would know my adversities have only made me a stronger, independent woman. If you really knew me and what I have had to overcome in my life it would make you proud.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:38 AM   #59
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you know :

How I dont trust people. How this is something I work on daily to remain positive and give people a chance and the benefit of a doubt.

How much I love September. I love the fall the weather cooling down.
Texas State Fair and just enjoying having my windows and doors open in my
apt.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2010, 04:29 PM   #60
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me,
you would know my heart is breaking
my soul is being silenced.
if you really knew me
you would know
that words said in hate, really make me walk away
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post: