Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 09-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #21
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Typically I buy the herb greens or the spring greens, throw on some fresh blueberries, toss on a few seeds of one kind or the other, a little crumbled seasoned feta and a sprinkling of roasted tomato dressing.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 01:54 PM   #22
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

Omg thank you all for posting!

Never thought to try blueberries....

and yes i agree if i'm going to have bacon on a salad gimme real bacon!

What about cottage cheese, bacon bits, over a bed of romain lettuce....
spring herb/greens mix, baby tomato's, maybe red onions, green peppers, yellow peppers, bean sprouts, and tht white stuff tht looks like fat bean sprouts..... with ranch usually

So does anyone make thier own salad dressings? or is it store bought?

Growing up my father made this awesome berry vingerette..... with fresh berries in it! lately it doesn't taste the same.... he had to modify it for meds he's on

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #23
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

I like cheese, croutons, red kidney beans, some broccoli florets, spinach leaves, fresh shelled peas, swiss chard, mixed greens, and ranch dressing. And a lot of fresh cracked black pepper if I can get it, just black pepper if there is no fresh cracked.
~SAB

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #24
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Lately I've been making my own dressings, it cuts out all the garbage such as preservatives, sodium and other harmful chemicals.
I use EVOO as a base for them all. Dijon mustard is also a good ingredient for salads.

Or just lemon squeezed on greens is a very light and tasty way to dress salads.

If trying to loose weight the dressing is where most of the calories and fat come from, so keep the dairy products to low fat whenever possible. I don't use salt on salads, but lots of fresh ground pepper is good.

I was looking at low fat dressings and what they substituted for the fat, they over did it in sodium, so be extra careful there.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 02:38 PM   #25
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Don't eat much salad. I tend to eat more steamed or baked veggies than salad. Anyways, when I do eat a salad I prefer baked chicken breast with red vinegar (red wine vinegar or raspberry vinegar), along with baby tomatoes. I could eat baby tomatoes all day
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 03:01 PM   #26
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh man I am a salad queen! almost every thing I eat is in bowls. I grow micro greens and other live things. I love LIVE just picked food. This is major for me. But I also love Earthbounds organic romaine hearts. love love these.
always tomatoes, chopped herbs, cukes, sometimes raw fresh soy beans, roasted peppers, olives, all most anything I can chop up raw, hulled hemp seeds a must, sometimes dried cranberries, nuts.

I like crumbly blue cheese or crumble goat cheese, a good olive oil like lucini and balsamic vinegar.

I also posted somewhere a dressing I make- an asian ginger I use fresh ginger, toasted sesame oil, hemp oil, garlic, soy an little honey. Amazing!

when I grill any kind of meats I often cut it up and put on my salad. Like I said most of what I eat all gets piled in a bowl.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #27
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassykit
This is so giving me ideas on what to try! i adore salads however they do tend to get kind of boring!

here's shooting for losing another 80lbs!

granted salads aren't always the way to go but i find i feel more satisfied with a salad than a hamburger

strange no??

I'm working on losing weight also, so I thank everyone for giving Me new ideas on salads and different ideas to make My own with. What about sharing any kind of salad recipes (if anyone has any) or ones for dressings? Would be nice to have new things to try

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #28
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I'm working on losing weight also, so I thank everyone for giving Me new ideas on salads and different ideas to make My own with. What about sharing any kind of salad recipes (if anyone has any) or ones for dressings? Would be nice to have new things to try

Salad dressings are relatively simple, what do your taste buds like? Fruit such as guava, mango, papaya, raspberries and of course citrus' such as orange, lemon, lime. I'd keep away from grapefruit, however.

Using EVOO it goes like this
1 part citrus or fruit puree to 2 parts EVOO
add pepper and/or mustard for a kick
I use ponzu as a umame (earthiness) for my dressings.
Feta or goat cheese are an excellent cheese to use on salads.

Unsalted nuts, seeds, add flavor and protein, minerals, but only use unsalted, otherwise it is upping your sodium intake far to high.
Enjoy Matt.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 04:46 PM   #29
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I like a lot of things on my salad but if I made one with everything on it I like it would take me a week to eat it.

grated carrots
boiled egg
sunflower seeds
croutons
pepperoni
tomato
onion
banana peppers
real bacon bits
walnuts or pecans
cheese
cucumbers
olives
mushrooms
I do sometimes like ham, turkey and roast beef on them but not normally

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 04:46 PM   #30
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
if you're losing weight try to watch sodium. that includes many dressings BUT maybe for now look for bottled natural low fat. Ken's Italian makes a healthy choice. When you get closer to your target start getting fancy. I like using hemp oil and sometimes mix with apple cider vinegar and a bit of honey. ACV is very strong and is an excellent fat burner. In fat try a few tablespoons a day in a small glass of water, lemon juice drink down fast.

Chop up broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, tomatoes, cukes, bell peppers, whatever you want all together raw. add some feta and canned beans, organic, rinse well and mix, add ken's healthy choice, mix and store. You can eat any time, as much as you want. Throw it on a cup of brown rice or eat alone with chicken. The beans and all those veggies will help you feel full and in three weeks, along with spinach green smoothies you'll feel great! You'll have so much energy you'll be zipping around and weight will start melting off
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2010, 08:08 AM   #31
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
Don't eat much salad. I tend to eat more steamed or baked veggies than salad. Anyways, when I do eat a salad I prefer baked chicken breast with red vinegar (red wine vinegar or raspberry vinegar), along with baby tomatoes. I could eat baby tomatoes all day
Ohhh me too and i have to be very carefull with them! baby tomatos are awesome! and addicting..... or at least for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Oh man I am a salad queen! almost every thing I eat is in bowls. I grow micro greens and other live things. I love LIVE just picked food. This is major for me. But I also love Earthbounds organic romaine hearts. love love these.
always tomatoes, chopped herbs, cukes, sometimes raw fresh soy beans, roasted peppers, olives, all most anything I can chop up raw, hulled hemp seeds a must, sometimes dried cranberries, nuts.

I like crumbly blue cheese or crumble goat cheese, a good olive oil like lucini and balsamic vinegar.

I also posted somewhere a dressing I make- an asian ginger I use fresh ginger, toasted sesame oil, hemp oil, garlic, soy an little honey. Amazing!

when I grill any kind of meats I often cut it up and put on my salad. Like I said most of what I eat all gets piled in a bowl.
I do this too, most meat seems very "heavy" i like fresh fruits and veggies... i used to get made fun of for this ... growing up in a family where the normal is a huge plate of spaghetti (which i like in moderation) and 6 pieces of garlic toast (again i like in moderation) and for desert...............4 or 6 twinkies! no wonder i struggle :P :P

Quote:
Try taking a suppliment called chromin it helps with weight loss, or at least it did for me! I take a lot of vitamins one of those one a day diabeties health pack and glucosamine for my joints (if your on meds check with doctor to make sure no interfers) also don't forget to slowly inegrate exercize!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
if you're losing weight try to watch sodium. that includes many dressings BUT maybe for now look for bottled natural low fat. Ken's Italian makes a healthy choice. When you get closer to your target start getting fancy. I like using hemp oil and sometimes mix with apple cider vinegar and a bit of honey. ACV is very strong and is an excellent fat burner. In fat try a few tablespoons a day in a small glass of water, lemon juice drink down fast.

Chop up broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, tomatoes, cukes, bell peppers, whatever you want all together raw. add some feta and canned beans, organic, rinse well and mix, add ken's healthy choice, mix and store. You can eat any time, as much as you want. Throw it on a cup of brown rice or eat alone with chicken. The beans and all those veggies will help you feel full and in three weeks, along with spinach green smoothies you'll feel great! You'll have so much energy you'll be zipping around and weight will start melting off
i think they sell ACV in pill form for weight loss, or at least where i used to work does!!

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:24 AM   #32
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation
Default What do you like on your salad?

_Always_ homegrown tomatoes if they're available. Mostly greens of a sweet type mixed with a few greens of a bitter type. Some nuts or seeds, some fresh apples or strawberries or dried fruit, carrots, a little sweet onion or a bit of garlic rubbed around the inside of bowl before tossing the salad, salt, fresh ground pepper, and some kind of fruity-tart dressing with olive oil.

-Georgia
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2010, 08:37 AM   #33
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I usually have to force myself to eat salad. In order to enjoy it, I put a lot of salad dressing on it and garlic butter croutons.

The salad dressings I like are: Thousand Island, Tomato vidalia onion , Wishbone Italian season, and Peppercorn.

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2010, 09:05 AM   #34
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

mixed greens or all spinach, pineapple, tomatoes, soy beans, sunflower seeds, raisins, carrots, apples. Creamy avocado dressing or hot bacon honey mustard. Yum!
Old 09-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #35
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I like a big piece of lasagna on top of my salad!
Old 09-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #36
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
I like a big piece of lasagna on top of my salad!
Stillettto did you make all those soaps yourself wow that's amazing nice pics too.

As for salad just EVOO and balasamic vinegar with some fat free crumbled feta on top and fresh ground pepper too yum!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 12:58 PM   #37
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Stillettto did you make all those soaps yourself wow that's amazing nice pics too.

As for salad just EVOO and balasamic vinegar with some fat free crumbled feta on top and fresh ground pepper too yum!!
Yep I do all the soaps.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:16 PM   #38
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Yep I do all the soaps.
Beautiful what a good JOb!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 01:21 PM   #39
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Beautiful what a good JOb!!
I agree, Doll. Your soaps are fantastic!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #40
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My new oven (stove) won't arrive until Thursday, so I'm having salad for supper tonight: I like a bed of dark green baby spinach leaves and torn romain leaves; followed by a generous sprinkling of crumbled goat cheese (feta), sugar snap peas, dried cranberries, a hand full of blue berries, and I had some pre-cooked hard-boiled eggs in the refridgerator, so I chopped an egg up to put on the salad, too. I like Ken's Steakhouse Balsamic Dressing, so I'm using that as my salad dressing, tonight.

I also had a few late season cucumbers; so I made a coconut-shrimp salad to fill hollowed out, split in two cucumbers, as an extra side for my supper salad.

I'm also having one slice of, toasted and buttered, sour-dough bread.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: