Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Clay's Corner......my personal writings

This is a personal space I chose to come and post my writings, erotica, and other whims that may strike me. These are about some wonderful, loving people who have crossed my path..and I write as a memory of those times...
Feel free to come by, read, and enjoy this corner....sit awhile...immerse yourself, and enjoy the posts I make...let me know your thoughts, comments, and feelings on any of my writings...
This is one place I can keep all my writings in, as opposed to putting one in one thread, one in another, etc...smiles...
My writings are a collection over the years....are about where I was at at any given time...and reflect just that...ENJOY!
Old 05-24-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The weekend was upon them....they made plans to spend it together...out perusing flea markets, antique malls, the promise of a lazy lunch by the river later...their eyes were playing that secret "I want you" game all through the day...each flirting at different times...one across the flea market booth...looking at old items..the other...standing in the distance...eyes doing that dance.....seducing....

Strolling the vendor booths..hy took time to watch her walk...she unaware hy was...her hips...the sexy way she carried herself..those long, lean legs so deliciously accentuated in those black leggings...she was most likely naked underneath...that only she could wear so seductively.....her ample bosom proudly encased in the blue blouse..with the cleavage that drove hym insane.......knowing underneath those decadent breasts were encased in a silky VS bra...nipples hard against the sheer silkiness of it..her eyes...a steely, almost icily blue...dependent upon her moods...and on this day...sparkly and dancing...

hy watched her lips....as she spoke...the deliciousness of them...wanting to bite the lower lip....then and there.....in ways hy knew drove her so wild.....

Fresh vegetables caught her eye...hy watched from afar...as she gently squeezed, picking each up, eyeing it for freshness, gently squeezing it for its firmness, and ripeness....placing each so gingerly back if it did not meet her approval...picking her choices, paying the vendor, and placing the smaller sack inside that large duffel bag she wore on her shoulder...

placing her shades back over those eyes....on to the next vendor...lost in all time...unaware hy was silently having her..at every turn and corner.....relishing in that capability she had...to simply turn hym on...without even trying..she is like that..she is naive in her feminine mystique...in her own beauty...her mystery..her prowess...at how every delicious detail of her...is power....independence...mystique...

On the ride back to her house, each is aware of the heat building inside...each aware of their cravings...to satiate and be satiated...to go to those celestial planes that only they can ascend into. Hy places hys hand on hers...the sparks ignite...making them much hotter..insatiable desires begin to well up inside...

as they arrrive at her house... hy carries her packages in for her...she goes up to don her swimsuit and shorts and top....and comes back down to put things away while hy changes into hys swim trunks, shorts and a tee....

she packs a picnic lunch of fresh fruit, wine, cheese, and crackers...they go out and load up the kayaks...and a picnic blanket she had in garage.

The ride down to the river...holding hands again..the fires building..hy has yet to kiss her mouth but she so wants that....hy is a dreamy kisser..and she knows hys mouth all too well. Hys hand is like a hot coal against hers...but comforting as well.

Once at the river, hy unloads a kayak as does she..and they put them into the river...along with their picnic basket...and make their way out into the river...heading to a secluded little island she had scoped out before..knowing it would be a perfect place. As they paddled alongside one another, the electricity was present...eyes making lustful contact.....synergy exploding...as she secretly envisioned their lovemaking on the warm sand, the sun on their bodies after getting out of the water...uniting in passion...taking one another places not gone before...

They neared the little alcove, and she got her kayak wedged on the sandbar securely..as did hy...hy disembarked hys...swam over to where she sat...and took her face in hys hands...slow, deliberate, deep kisses....teasing..tongues all tangled...fires igniting in all places....hands exploring beneath her shirt...fondling one breast thru the cloth...feeling her nipple hard and wanting..she gasped...as hys hands sought the other, doing the same thing to it...hy bent hys head..and bit the hard nipple thru the shirt and swimsuit top...sending electric shocks thru her body...hys mouth on her neck...a hand at her throat....fingers exploring her mouth...inside hys thumb goes..she sucking it...hungrily..making hym swell so huge..hys trunks tight and painful with the monster inside them...hy pushed her back...to lie the length of her kayak...and her legs stretched out..long, lean, muscled, delicious..and her chest full and ripe...hys hands feverishly ripped off her shirt...her sensing hys urgency to have her,then and there...sending her higher..with want of being taken..just then..just how hy was doing so..the thrill of balancing on her kayak..and lying stretched out on it..she never had done this before...of course, she knew hy would never disappoint her..hy is ever the imaginative lover..always making love to her..in so many ways...always so different..yet always sending her to the edge, and back again...draining her..in every way..

this lover was delicious and one she would never be without..they had this thing between them...and it was impermeable.

As hys mouth found her erect nipple once the air hit it, hy bit down...and pulled hys teeth against it...pulling it taut and away from her chest..hys other hand found and fondled the other breast, making that nipple ignite with a thousand tiny fires and impulses shooting thru it...lighting her very soul...the illicitness of being "in the open" and secluded made her wilder...she writhing beneath hys touches...hys mouth finding

all her sensual places..and lighting her very nerves...hys hands seemed to be all over her..everywhere at once..she losing her conscious state of mind and slipping into that oblivious state of arousal...as hys mouth trailed kisses down the slope of her flat belly...opening her shorts and pulling them off..with a swift jerk..hys eyes like wildfires..telling her hy wanted her NOW!

The warm sun beat down on her now nude body..her sensuality laid out before hym..hy licked hys lips and began to devour her...hys mouth near the lotus blossom of her..making wet kisses that seemed like a hot iron to her skin..she was writhing and moaning...wanting all of hym...now...hys fingers traced electric touches down her navel, to her mons, and inside her luscious, silky thighs...teasing, taunting..making her writhe that much harder...hy opened her legs...one off the side of the kayak..in the warm water..this sent a new rush to her body...ohh she moaned...ahhh...each touch a whole new spark..hy eased hymself around so hy could enter her between her legs..and get hys now hot, hungry mouth near to her nectar hole..hys lips caressing her thighs....and her lips there..making her whole pussy engulf with flames of hot,wet desires...this lover knew how to turn her on, turn her up, and back again..in so many ways..so easily..she knew this lover would be her forever lover...no matter who came into her life..THIS one..would always be.....they had "this thing" and it was greater than the two of them..she wouldn't ever give that up...for anyone....she was in white hot heat oblivion..hys mouth finding places she didn't know existed, making sparks she never knew..til now..hys mouth knew her..so expertly..never had anyone been able to bring her so easily...so fully..so contentedly..she gave in to hys ministrations..as hys mouth sought, found, and claimed her.....there.....in that secret garden place..her lotus bloom...arising so erectly..making hys mouth make love to her alone.....there....knowing hy would drive her insane.....slow, teasing, sucking, biting.....oh gawwwdd hy was driving her mad..her ass bucked under hym, her body arched upward...as fire consumed her every fiber..she was so damn hot, ohhh baby....ahh...suck me..take me baby..hys fingers finding her nectar pot.....so juicily inviting....as hy entered her there...sending her higher..she was red hot with desires...making moans and screams....knowing she would orbit the planets...losing her senses...succumbing to this wonderful lover who knew her so well...the rocking of the kayak so gently sent her over the edge as hys fingers found a rhythm, hys mouth setting fire to her lotus blossom...she sank into the oblivion as her body came....wave upon wave....hys fingers doing hys

magic dance inside her....finding every spot that drove her insane..hys tongue and teeth...sucking and biting her lotus bloom..her nails scraping red welts along hys back...sending hym over that edge she was going over....she was screaming, arching one last time..wave upon wave of orgasms flooded her...knowing hy wouldn't stop..making her come..many times..draining her completely.....her mind numb... her body spent...she satiated....closed her eyes...like a weak kitten..full...filled...claimed..and as she closed her eyes she heard her own voice echoing in the little cove and she slipped into a fulfilled sleep...lustily, deeply, and spent...a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth...
Old 05-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #3
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

as surely as I live and breathe, my cock is very much a part of me..it doesn't define me, but it does steer my life at times...being all encompassing of me...defined in my walk, my stance, my confidence, my compassion, and my artform as a lover...my heartbeat...my passions...my desires...all are ruled, to some degree by my butch cock.
whether lying quietly inside me, or being hard and hot deep inside of my lover...it has a life/will all unto its own...sometimes it owns me..drives me..rules my very soul...other times it is I who am in control.
once those flames of desire are set into motion...I am driven by its fierce hunger to be satiated...within a wet, hot, and wild woman...to quell its fiery heat, set free my hunger...and still that beast within....
when I am coupled with her...she is the one who tames my hard, wild cock...I am pretty helpless at that point...letting my cock seek its secret garden of her...slowly entering...sliding to the hilt...easing almost out to the point of falling out...yet remaining deeply held by her pussy folds...as passions mount and our rhythm begins...she takes my cock and makes me dance to the rhythm of her pussy.....waking desires and bringing them to life...we dance that "fucking" dance...who is fucking whom..matters not...for I am now one within her...with my cock and with her pussy as flames meld us one into the other..lost in that suspended space where our synergistic energies collide, making electricity shoot through us.,..my mind is a fiery blaze..sensations ripping throughout my body...my eyes flutter back into my head..she is sucking breath in ragged gasps...legs wrapped around my waist as her nails scrape fuck my skin...leaving nail tracks with faint blood coming to surface...yet I am oblivious to anything but that sweet, hot, burning those nails leave along my back..and the rhythmic dance of pussy/cock and cock/pussy...who is leading who...matters not...sweet release will be imminent and mutual...as I begin to be fluid...liquid...all over, in, and around her...my cock will bring her pussy to multiple mutually satiating climaxes...our bodies explode in fiery, molten lava sensations that encompass our entire beings..fireworks go off in my head..and I slip into that orgasmic state of oblivion...succumbing as we dance that dance..which slows to a slow, gentle rhythm...to gently bring us back to earth...and breathing slows...eyes open, and we collapse...one in/on the other...as we drift to the aftershocks..with me still inside her...yes, this is MY butch cock...once again...master manipulator seeking what it craves and will NOT be denied...
Old 05-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #4
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Swim Party...smiles....(yep, just like this..it did!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the party a little later than its start, I hurriedly parked my car, grabbed the hostess gift, and dashed inside.
Since it was a Pool Party...I was in khaki cargo shorts, a tight, lt. blue WB, that accentuated my rock hard abs and the bulging biceps, and leather flipflops. My hair was fresh cut, and nicely done. I was wearing an expensive cologne....scent of leather and hardness.
The shorts gave way to a narrow waist with firm hips and a nice bulge in my shorts, encased in very snug swim trunks underneath...sure to garner some femme attention!
These pool parties were known to be very wild and free for all!
I snagged a beer, removed my shoes, and joined the crowd on the patio...the pool crisp, clear, and sparkling...music playing in background, and a Tiki Hut bar was set up to one side. There were folks mingling, singly and in groups. Soft tiki torches were lit and gave an air of ambiance.
Scanning the crowd, I noticed a unique & intriguing leggy gal..standing to the side of the bar..absently sipping her drink, watching people frolic in the water...eyeing no one in particular. Decidedly my interest was piqued, and being single, I wandered aimlessly around the pool side....chatting different people..making my way to the bar slowly....suavely.
Leaning in to say "hi" I looked into her eyes...they were soft, doe eyed, a look of innocence in them....her skin smooth and a soft peachy hue to her cheeks...her hair shone like golden brown honey..laying softly against her neck and face...she spoke softly..."hello....I am Jasmine, like the flower...and you are...?
I took her hand and placed a soft kiss on top of it, and looked right into her eyes, and said, "hi, I am Tristan and a pleasure to meet you. Her hand was soft, silky, and so small...warm...and she had an aura about her..like she was a goddess or something. I was definitley very much interested.
We stood and made small talk....having a beer and drink...then deciding to get into the pool. As I shucked my shorts, her eyes shot to my crotch and she first looked away, then blushing, stole a second glance. I pretended to not notice..afraid I would spring to life right there before her eyes. I took her hand and led her to the deep end of the pool and proceeded to do a cannonball, coming back up below her and looking up, saying.... come on in...at that she dove in without so much as a splash...and came up again Her two piece bikini left very little to my imagination. When she came up out of the water, her pendulous breasts were almost coming out of the skimpy top...firm, full, and so delicious looking..making my mouth water. Her abdomen was silky, smooth, and she had abs that were incredible. Her legs were long, and well defined as was her delectable ass...tiny, firm, and luscious! She swam close in to me, and we played a little underwater footsy...teasingly looking at one another....desire in our eyes. I swam underwater, and she met me under there as well...and we moved in close, wanting to touch and be touched...my cock was straining at the swimsuit material, which was NOT giving, even though wet now. Her nipples were erect and jutting against the thin top. Knowing we couldn't stay down for long, we rubbed, touched, and fed our cravings.....until our lungs felt like a raging inferno for need of fresh air and oxygen. We surfaced, coming up at deep end. I backed her against the wall, and swam in close..so close our bodies were touching..and I placed my arms to each side of her..leaned in for a kiss.....our mouths hard and hungry, tongues flicking inside one another's mouth...my butch cock a raging inferno between my legs...knowing she had to feel the huge bulge beneath my trunks. Her breasts hot, hard, and hungry against my wet chest..her hands in my hair..pulling me closer..our tongues ravaging each other's mouths....and desires pent up....demanding attention.
I reached behind to remove her top, freeing her proud and pert breasts..her nipples so hard and standing at attention...as she trailed wet hot kisses down my neck, her nails a light scrape across my back...my cock about to explode if not released in that very second. Having the wits to do so, she reached underwater and freed my cock...and removed her bottoms as well.
Muttering between kisses and wants being spoken, we managed to slip into one another...as I slid my rock hard cock inside her tight, wet pussy..and we began that slow butch femme dance...fucking and being fucked...naked and raw hunger..at its primal best..her mouth biting and sucking my neck and shoulder..my teeth grazing the hard nipples and fondling first one breast then the other, as my other hand held her firm tight ass close to me, so as not to slip out of her..there is a sensuality all unto its own..fucking in a pool..balancing myself in the water and her upon my stiff hard cock..lost in the elements...and climbing higher and higher...we got a steady rhythm going..me driving to hilt, her sucking me deeper..as I stroked those sweet spots deep inside her...my head rubbing her G spot..knowing she would most likely squirt her own cum onto me just as I would do to her....watching her head fall back, ragged gasps and moans...telling me I was doing it in all the right ways..touching every single one of her sensory spots, making her pussy have a mind of its own, knowing it would NOT be denied..knowing I would fill her full with my cum and
with my huge cock....and we rocked to and fro in the water..the buoyancy helping me to drive deeper than I ever could and holding her firmly impaled on my monster...my brain took on a slow burn as every neuron, every receptor came to life, making a magnificent fireworks display unlike any I have ever known before...my breathing fastened...my hips were working like a well oiled machine..finding the sweet spots, driving her to the brink, bringing her back, and over again..my loins exploded as the hot cum boiled up inside of me, and made its way out the head of my cock, just as she tightened her wet hot pussy around my thick shaft, demanding her release that instant..unable to hold it in any longer..we exploded on impact..and I came so hard and so long, as did she..feeling her wet hot cum cover me, and her g spot came out onto my belly.....and I knew then we had made the Pool Olympics for a Gold medal.....we collapsed one against the other..as I held her tightly to keep us both from slipping underwater..my cock held firmly inside her, limp and spent..and we stayed like that til our skins were getting pruned..as the sun sank, so did we...in that dreamy state of aftershocks and blissfully spent noises...
Old 05-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #5
ForeverBlue

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

2 Highscores

ForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST Reputation

Holy Moly clay! And all I have is my lawnmower!

Bud I hope you enjoy your space to share ummm these things you write of! :-)

Go Sens Go!!
ForeverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ForeverBlue For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #6
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverBlue View Post
Holy Moly clay! And all I have is my lawnmower!

Bud I hope you enjoy your space to share ummm these things you write of! :-)
and in none of my adventures have any of them chipped my teeth...and YOU, my friend....twice no less...
Old 05-24-2012, 08:17 PM   #7
ForeverBlue

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

2 Highscores

ForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
and in none of my adventures have any of them chipped my teeth...and YOU, my friend....twice no less...
Maybe cause I sink my teeth in more to things than you! I'm not afraid to use my mouth to its full potential!

Go Sens Go!!
ForeverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ForeverBlue For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #8
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

her hunger was all consuming...she was on fire wanting to be satiated....her every nerve raw, her every fiber begging for sweet release...knowing just where she could find such release....
as she drove to hys place, she was squirming with want...knowing just how sweet the release would be when sated.
her silky panties, very skimpy, were wet, and her loins ablaze...her mind could only focus on one thing..getting to hym...getting all she craved and then some...hy was like that..a sexual monster who could set her aflame, quell those flames, and bring her back up, over the edge, and down again...hys touch...unlike any she had ever known..was what she craved..all the things hy could give to her.....touching her in places never touched before..bringing her to the places she had never gone before...with hym it was the ultimate and what she craved...oh how her loins burned and were raw with want...
she didn't have long to drive..hy greeted her...they talked a bit..she was just beside herself..in a fevered frenzy..but she knew hy controlled the pace...and her...she liked this..having never been controlled before...drove her orgasms to higher levels..hys intensity..hys tenderness..hys relentlessness of her body and bringing her to the edge.,.so many times...so easily...so totally...it was hys sexual charisma and dominance that drove her as well...she loved hys energy..and hys ways...
soon hy stood, motioned her to join hym in the bedroom...the bed had silk scarves on each corner, a silver blade lay on the stand...she sucked her breath in..knowing she would be devoured, debauchered, and fucked in every way hy could muster..leaving her a spent heap and satisfied in every way...hy could and did....a small refrigerator stood in the corner...holding other goodies.
She donned her ruby silk robe hy loved to see her in..and took her place on the bed..laid out before hym..like a decadent buffet..hys eyes shone like fire, with hot crystals in them..as hy roved her body..long lean legs..silky curvy belly, and luscious legs..delicious breasts..all hys for the taking..hy licked hys lips...she was lying on her back...one leg showing in the front slit of the robe...hy slid first one silk tie around each wrist..securing her...then did the same to each ankle...she was now spread before hym...all hys..for the taking...laying claim to...her breasts with nipples hardened and erect...her silky tuft of pussy hair...shining for hym with its moist nectar.....
hy pulled out hys flogger and leather paddle..a gleam in hys eyes...she sucked in her breath...hy put an ice cube to one nipple...making the cold burn...as her nipple became even harder...hy gently flogged the nipple...slap...swish..slap..swish...so easily..yet enough to send jolts of electricity thru her heightened raw hot body...the nipple became pink, then red..the cold of the ice..the heat of the stings of the flogger's strands...she knew she couldn't get loose...hy had her...
hy moved slowly..deliberately..methodically around the bed....a slap of the flogger here...one there...red stripes forming....hy laid the paddle against her skin in one hard, swift slap...again..and again...the welts coming up....he slapped her nipple with the paddle..and her belly...her thighs...hy rubbed an ice cube over each..the sweet sting and burn creating deep sensations inside her..she was writhing against the binds...knowing she wasn't going to be able to get loose...
hy pulled out hys blade...click...snap...click..snap...that sound alone drove her to a feverous frenzy..knowing hy would leave a stripe across her belly with its tip...along her thighs..she loved the sensations it produced within her also......each stripe from the blade...got an ice cube to it.....ahh that sweet burn....hot then cold...yummmm....
she was wetted so much so...she could feel it run down the crevice of her vagina and onto the bed...a feather was produced..and hy ever so lightly drug it across her swollen clit..down to her honey hole...and back up again...her eyes rolled back in her head...damnnn that was driving her wild..wilder still...she wanted hym..deep inside but knew hy would when HY was ready...all the while hys hands...fondling and kneading the breasts and pinching her nipples between thumb and forefinger..hys mouth mere inches away...slight flicks of hys hot tongue against her hard nipples..shudders went thru her...hys teeth biting the base of her nipple..as hy grazed hys teeth out to the end of each...more shudders inside her..
hy was driving her insane....hys blade drawn across each nipple..and her belly..down to the clit..and back again...inside each thigh...a paddle slap of leather...again..again...all with varying degrees of force...each sending her closer to the edge...hy kissed down the slope of her belly...to the clit..along each lip of her wet pussy..along the inside of her thighs...to the pussy and inside...hys tongue was like a long sword..that could enter her there..so deeply...so deftly...so thick and hard and hot.,..fucking her with it...like it was a huge, massive cock..sending her higher and higher...
hy undressed and hys huge cock sprang into view...she licked her lips..and knew hy would satisfy her..in every way...hy made hys way onto the bed...leaving her still tied and spread out before hym..hys for the taking....hy bent hys head down and sucked one nipple then the other.,.biting each...biting her all over her belly..her thighs..leaving marks...laying claim to her flesh...driving her wilder and wilder...she was writhing and bucking beneath hym now...wanting hym so...
hy leaned hys weight down onto her..this sent her higher..the feel of hym..making her feel safe and loved and protected....wanting to wrap those luscious long legs around hym and hold hym there inside her forever..knowing she was powerless to do so..hy took her mouth into hys..biting her lower lip, making it swell and turn a slight purple...biting at its edge...sucking it...moving down along her neck..biting, sucking..leaving marks all along hys way...kissing down the slope of her belly..hys hard cock pressed into her there....
as hy raised up...made the head lay against her hard clit..rubbing it with hys hardness...she gasped...and hy slid the whole of hymself into her..all in one swift move..burying hymself to the hilt..she arched her back..hungry for more....trying to suck hym deeper..hy pulled back..to the head....just inside her there..and slid its girth and length back into her...
as hys mouth found and sucked and bit her nipples...hard..and with abandon....hy took her...hard and fast..slow and deep...in and out.....her body engulfed with those red hot white flames of desire...
as her mind went numb and she was lost in that chasm of raw, hungry, powerfull fucking....hy was all over her, deep inside her, biting her, sucking her..and taking her all...she felt the hot lava build inside her loins..
knowing she was going to go over the edge and back again..she lost herself into hym and into the moment..as eyes fluttered back in her head, she went rigid, then melting into hym....she exploded as her heart raced and her breathing was ragged..she slipped into that plateau...lost as her body convulsed with orgasm after orgasm...flooding her every sense, her every nerve..rendering her helpless, spent, and satisfied...
as hy came within her..lost in that same plateau of energies, fireworks, and numbness..knowing hy had claimed her..once again...and she lay spent before hym...so damned beautiful..so satiated..so lovely...she was...
Old 06-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #9
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:
Riding off into the sunset with my Cowboi

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Who knew that I still could blush?

Holy Moly is right! Whew! I'll be subscribing to come back and finish later!. Ai yai yai Clay! Good stuff!

Don't define your world in black and white..

There is so much hiding amongst the greys

❤❤❤❤❤
pynkkameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pynkkameleon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #10
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by pynkkameleon View Post
Holy Moly is right! Whew! I'll be subscribing to come back and finish later!. Ai yai yai Clay! Good stuff!
thanks for your support, miss pynk! Have an awesome day!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:04 AM   #11
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Very good stuff buddy, your a good writer

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #12
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Very good stuff buddy, your a good writer
aww thanks Leigh!!! You are an awesome friend. I write from my soul, deep within my heart...and it makes me so happy to know my words can reach others...deep in their soul...and knowing they "get it"....thanks....hugs Leigh!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:20 AM   #13
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby
aww thanks Leigh!!! You are an awesome friend. I write from my soul, deep within my heart...and it makes me so happy to know my words can reach others...deep in their soul...and knowing they "get it"....thanks....hugs Leigh!

Hugs right back to you my friend, can't wait to read more in the future

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #14
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

it starts with her feet...a naked foot...soft, well pedicured, with lovely nails..I adoringly look at all of it..rubbing my fingers along the arch, the toes...as I lean down..and gingerly take each into my mouth..where the warm moistness of my tongue and mouth send a shiver thru her body..my tongue takes the time...to ravish each toe...sucking it inside my mouth..all sexily painted...the shape..the curves..how deftly it affords me a sensual trail....travelling up to the ankle....along the calf....so well defined and muscular yet soft and feminine....alluring.....beckoning my lips....to touch...here...there...and there...and over here...tiniest of teases with tip of my tongue..eyes locked on hers..never wavering...easing back down to the foot..that sensual foot...the toes..each a lovely morsel to feast upon...gentle loving nibbles...sucking...in...out..biting the tip gently..and my tongue eases along the toes..each getting its own wet caresses from my mouth...feel me there baby...these lovely sexy toes...let my mouth devour each...and send you over the edge..tauntingly...teasingly...tantalizingly slow..so decadent..so delicious...climb that mountain of ecstacy..and I beg for more...show me more feet...let me delve into that realm of such lovely feet....naked, sensual femme feet...
Old 08-17-2012, 01:13 AM   #15
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default Dedicated to "her".....a magnificently beautiful HER!

Seeking refuge in the coffee shop, out of the pouring rain....I was oblivious of most all else. Just as I opened the door to step inside, I run into the back of her....tiny little thing she was.
As I shucked my rain jacket, she turned to face me....as I began to apologize profusely.....I looked into those eyes....soft, doe eyed...molten chocolate....holding me spellbound. Her silky brown hair, wet from the rain, stood in little spikes all over her head...rather endearing...
Extending my hand, taking hers in mine...I introduced myself....hi, I am Clay...and you are?....our eyes never losing contact...her cheeks flushed...she said...I am Jace (pronouncing it "JayCee"), I asked may I buy coffee? Softly, she replied...yes, yes you may, Clay.
Finding a table in the far corner, away from the crowd, I helped her out of her rain coat and into her seat, and took a seat on the opposite side, facing her.
There was such a calmness to her, subtle, yet such positive energy....drawing me to want to know more about her. Our coffees and pastries were ordered, and we engaged in conversation......
Jace was an RN.....an ER RN precisely. In the back of my mind, thoughts were.. "of course she is", such a compassionate aura about her, the gentle energy she emitted.
We sat for hours, lost in our conversation...she was a refreshing conversationalist....drinking several cups of coffee each.
Sensing a chemistry brewing, we made plans to see one another that upcoming weekend. She was to be on duty that evening, on the 4 to MN, and had the weekend off. Numbers were exchanged, the rain had let up, and I escorted her to her car.
The next 2 days found me intrigued, eager to spend time with Jace again. Our plans were to go to the Art Museum, then a picnic on the beach as the sun set...allowing us to be in a relaxed atmosphere...
Finally Saturday came...I drove to her place, walked to her door, knocked....as she opened the door...I sucked my breath in...she was stunningly beautiful....dressed in tailored knit linen slacks, Navy...with a crisp, white linen shirt...with just a hint of a Mandarin collar and a single, rather delicate, intricately designed gold filigree chain...her hair shone like spun silk...perfect!....grinning, I handed her a spring bouquet of mixed flowers...she smiled a huge smile..."oh, these are my favorites"...and went to place them in a vase. As we headed out to my car, I took her small bag with her change of clothing for the beach picnic, and sat it next to mine, and our picnic basket on the back seat.
We drove to the Museum...conversation relaxed, easy, and interesting between us....telling me of her work, her days, and asking about mine since we last saw each other...making our arrival at our destination a seemingly short ride.
The Museum was really intriguing, as we looked at exhibits, each sharing their own version of merits for the art, taking all the works in as we strolled through. Being with Jace was incredibly easy......those beautiful, soft eyes...molten chocolate...soon we found ourselves at the end of the tour, and left the Museum. We headed to the beach, a short drive away....again chatting so easily, so relaxingly.
Finding a choice, almost remote parking spot by the boardwalk, I pulled in...retrieved our bags, and we walked up to the locker/shower rooms. Changed into more appropriate beachwear, we walked back to the car, I got our picnic basket and beach gear. Slowly we made our way to the section of beach we wanted to be on. We spread out the beach blanket, sat our basket down, and shed our shorts and shirts, down to our swimsuits...making our way to the surf. The water was warm, delightful...as it lapped our ankles...the breeze so alluring, as the salt mist sprayed us with the waves colliding surf. Giggling, we waded further out...and dove into the surf..swimming out past the breakers. The water was amazingly delicious..as we swam and enjoyed the early evening...warmed by the sun's rays. After a bit, we decided to go ashore and delve into that basket...wrapping huge, thick beach towels around ourselves, we sat down and made our way into the basket. The radio was playing music softly in the background, sitting beside us.
Finding cuban sandwiches, pickle spears, and potato salad to make our plates, we feasted, drinking white wine.....enjoying small talk. Each shared some more of our lives, our families, our work, and other easy talk.
I found Jace to be such a pleasure to spend time with, and we found so much commonalities in one another. After we ate, we leaned back...to relax, enjoy the ebb/flow of the waves, the music, and the ensuing sunset....enjoying the stillness. I reached over, taking her soft, small hand in mine....it was so warm, so gentle...as I rubbed my thumb over her knuckles...lost in the stillness, the music...the sunset...a fiery orangish/red diminishing to a dark purple with hints of pinkish blue...as it melted away into the horizon....and we sat...stilled with one another...drinking in the smattering of sprinkles of stars beginning to come out...stealing shy smiles at one another...content to just be...
I had been seeing Jace for a year before we were intimate. Prior to becoming intimate, she had shared with me a pressing concern of hers. Jace had been diagnosed with breast cancer two years prior to our first meeting. This beautiful woman cried as she told me she felt less than whole, having lost both breasts...I sat, silent, holding her close to me on the sofa...and listened to her...letting her share her fears/concerns with me. We talked at length...me reassuring her that she was definitely very much a woman...and that breasts did not a woman make....for me, I found that it is her soul..her heart...her very core and her essence of individuality.....as I wiped her tears away, holding her close...reassuring her of how beautiful and whole she is.....she looked up at me with those soft, chocolatey eyes...melting me down......to where I longed to be....inside her soul...
When we made love later on in time.....I was mesmerized by this truly remarkable, brave woman...who had fought such a long, hard fight...to live...to beat cancer..and to have life and love again.
I lay beside her....touching her soft skin...inhaling the scent of her...watching the way the moonlight bathed her...and my hands touched her chest...I kissed every inch of her there...soft, lilting kisses..lingering with each one...I held one of her hands in mine, I whispered to her...telling her just how very beautiful she is...how soft and warm her skin is...how my lips touch every part of her...my fingers trace the faint, red scars....gingerly...and I look, smile, and reassure her....this is a beautiful chest....very sensual...very sexy she is...I feel her heartbeat beneath my fingers...as I still them there...drinking in her very essence...my fingers feel her sensuality in the skin.....in each of those "scars"...and I am one with her....as I trace first one, then the other...awakening a deep, stirring in my own soul...making me feel sensations I have never experienced before...as I experience those lines....leading me to her very soul...to her heart....knowing that never have I seen anyone more beautiful...more sensual...more alive and alluring...that these very lines are almost like a direct line to her being....letting me make love to her soul and heart....I catch my breath...and I smile at her..and I tell her....just how incredibly fucking beautiful she is....til the sun comes up...and I make love to her...
YOU are...so incredibly beautiful and so sensual in so many ways....hold that in your heart for always...never doubt your worth and salt....for you....simply...are.
I am honored to know you...and you have definitely touched my soul....my heart...and I am better for knowing you...I love you , my friend! always...Clay
Old 08-17-2012, 12:21 PM   #16
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:
Riding off into the sunset with my Cowboi

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Your words are a gift to me..

Simply beautiful. Your gentle, lovingly sensual and healing words have touched me deeply. Thank you for reminding me that there is so much beauty to be seen in each of us, whether we carry our scars on the inside or out. Sometimes it just takes a few special people to remind us to see past our own perceived imperfections.
You are an amazing and gifted person, filled with so much love and empathy. Your heart and your soul speak out in your writings. Much love my friend~

Don't define your world in black and white..

There is so much hiding amongst the greys

❤❤❤❤❤
pynkkameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pynkkameleon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 01:22 AM   #17
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This beautiful woman cried as she told me she felt less than whole, having lost both breasts...I sat, silent, holding her close to me on the sofa...and listened to her...letting her share her fears/concerns with me. We talked at length...me reassuring her that she was definitely very much a woman...and that breasts did not a woman make....for me, I found that it is her soul..her heart...her very core and her essence of individuality.....as I wiped her tears away, holding her close...reassuring her of how beautiful and whole she is.....she looked up at me with those soft, chocolatey eyes...melting me down......to where I longed to be....inside her soul...
When we made love later on in time.....I was mesmerized by this truly remarkable, brave woman...who had fought such a long, hard fight...to live...to beat cancer..and to have life and love again.
I lay beside her....touching her soft skin...inhaling the scent of her...watching the way the moonlight bathed her...and my hands touched her chest...I kissed every inch of her there...soft, lilting kisses..lingering with each one...I held one of her hands in mine, I whispered to her...telling her just how very beautiful she is...how soft and warm her skin is...how my lips touch every part of her...my fingers trace the faint, red scars....gingerly...and I look, smile, and reassure her....this is a beautiful chest....very sensual...very sexy she is...I feel her heartbeat beneath my fingers...as I still them there...drinking in her very essence...my fingers feel her sensuality in the skin.....in each of those "scars"...and I am one with her....as I trace first one, then the other...awakening a deep, stirring in my own soul...making me feel sensations I have never experienced before...as I experience those lines....leading me to her very soul...to her heart....knowing that never have I seen anyone more beautiful...more sensual...more alive and alluring...that these very lines are almost like a direct line to her being....letting me make love to her soul and heart....I catch my breath...and I smile at her..and I tell her....just how incredibly fucking beautiful she is....til the sun comes up.
Love is often healing. Thanks for sharing claybaby.
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #18
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
her hunger was all consuming...she was on fire wanting to be satiated....her every nerve raw, her every fiber begging for sweet release...knowing just where she could find such release....
as she drove to hys place, she was squirming with want...knowing just how sweet the release would be when sated.
her silky panties, very skimpy, were wet, and her loins ablaze...her mind could only focus on one thing..getting to hym...getting all she craved and then some...hy was like that..a sexual monster who could set her aflame, quell those flames, and bring her back up, over the edge, and down again...hys touch...unlike any she had ever known..was what she craved..all the things hy could give to her.....touching her in places never touched before..bringing her to the places she had never gone before...with hym it was the ultimate and what she craved...oh how her loins burned and were raw with want...
she didn't have long to drive..hy greeted her...they talked a bit..she was just beside herself..in a fevered frenzy..but she knew hy controlled the pace...and her...she liked this..having never been controlled before...drove her orgasms to higher levels..hys intensity..hys tenderness..hys relentlessness of her body and bringing her to the edge.,.so many times...so easily...so totally...it was hys sexual charisma and dominance that drove her as well...she loved hys energy..and hys ways...
soon hy stood, motioned her to join hym in the bedroom...the bed had silk scarves on each corner, a silver blade lay on the stand...she sucked her breath in..knowing she would be devoured, debauchered, and fucked in every way hy could muster..leaving her a spent heap and satisfied in every way...hy could and did....a small refrigerator stood in the corner...holding other goodies.
She donned her ruby silk robe hy loved to see her in..and took her place on the bed..laid out before hym..like a decadent buffet..hys eyes shone like fire, with hot crystals in them..as hy roved her body..long lean legs..silky curvy belly, and luscious legs..delicious breasts..all hys for the taking..hy licked hys lips...she was lying on her back...one leg showing in the front slit of the robe...hy slid first one silk tie around each wrist..securing her...then did the same to each ankle...she was now spread before hym...all hys..for the taking...laying claim to...her breasts with nipples hardened and erect...her silky tuft of pussy hair...shining for hym with its moist nectar.....
hy pulled out hys flogger and leather paddle..a gleam in hys eyes...she sucked in her breath...hy put an ice cube to one nipple...making the cold burn...as her nipple became even harder...hy gently flogged the nipple...slap...swish..slap..swish...so easily..yet enough to send jolts of electricity thru her heightened raw hot body...the nipple became pink, then red..the cold of the ice..the heat of the stings of the flogger's strands...she knew she couldn't get loose...hy had her...
hy moved slowly..deliberately..methodically around the bed....a slap of the flogger here...one there...red stripes forming....hy laid the paddle against her skin in one hard, swift slap...again..and again...the welts coming up....he slapped her nipple with the paddle..and her belly...her thighs...hy rubbed an ice cube over each..the sweet sting and burn creating deep sensations inside her..she was writhing against the binds...knowing she wasn't going to be able to get loose...
hy pulled out hys blade...click...snap...click..snap...that sound alone drove her to a feverous frenzy..knowing hy would leave a stripe across her belly with its tip...along her thighs..she loved the sensations it produced within her also......each stripe from the blade...got an ice cube to it.....ahh that sweet burn....hot then cold...yummmm....
she was wetted so much so...she could feel it run down the crevice of her vagina and onto the bed...a feather was produced..and hy ever so lightly drug it across her swollen clit..down to her honey hole...and back up again...her eyes rolled back in her head...damnnn that was driving her wild..wilder still...she wanted hym..deep inside but knew hy would when HY was ready...all the while hys hands...fondling and kneading the breasts and pinching her nipples between thumb and forefinger..hys mouth mere inches away...slight flicks of hys hot tongue against her hard nipples..shudders went thru her...hys teeth biting the base of her nipple..as hy grazed hys teeth out to the end of each...more shudders inside her..
hy was driving her insane....hys blade drawn across each nipple..and her belly..down to the clit..and back again...inside each thigh...a paddle slap of leather...again..again...all with varying degrees of force...each sending her closer to the edge...hy kissed down the slope of her belly...to the clit..along each lip of her wet pussy..along the inside of her thighs...to the pussy and inside...hys tongue was like a long sword..that could enter her there..so deeply...so deftly...so thick and hard and hot.,..fucking her with it...like it was a huge, massive cock..sending her higher and higher...
hy undressed and hys huge cock sprang into view...she licked her lips..and knew hy would satisfy her..in every way...hy made hys way onto the bed...leaving her still tied and spread out before hym..hys for the taking....hy bent hys head down and sucked one nipple then the other.,.biting each...biting her all over her belly..her thighs..leaving marks...laying claim to her flesh...driving her wilder and wilder...she was writhing and bucking beneath hym now...wanting hym so...
hy leaned hys weight down onto her..this sent her higher..the feel of hym..making her feel safe and loved and protected....wanting to wrap those luscious long legs around hym and hold hym there inside her forever..knowing she was powerless to do so..hy took her mouth into hys..biting her lower lip, making it swell and turn a slight purple...biting at its edge...sucking it...moving down along her neck..biting, sucking..leaving marks all along hys way...kissing down the slope of her belly..hys hard cock pressed into her there....
as hy raised up...made the head lay against her hard clit..rubbing it with hys hardness...she gasped...and hy slid the whole of hymself into her..all in one swift move..burying hymself to the hilt..she arched her back..hungry for more....trying to suck hym deeper..hy pulled back..to the head....just inside her there..and slid its girth and length back into her...
as hys mouth found and sucked and bit her nipples...hard..and with abandon....hy took her...hard and fast..slow and deep...in and out.....her body engulfed with those red hot white flames of desire...
as her mind went numb and she was lost in that chasm of raw, hungry, powerfull fucking....hy was all over her, deep inside her, biting her, sucking her..and taking her all...she felt the hot lava build inside her loins..
knowing she was going to go over the edge and back again..she lost herself into hym and into the moment..as eyes fluttered back in her head, she went rigid, then melting into hym....she exploded as her heart raced and her breathing was ragged..she slipped into that plateau...lost as her body convulsed with orgasm after orgasm...flooding her every sense, her every nerve..rendering her helpless, spent, and satisfied...
as hy came within her..lost in that same plateau of energies, fireworks, and numbness..knowing hy had claimed her..once again...and she lay spent before hym...so damned beautiful..so satiated..so lovely...she was...
I'm MOIST!!
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #19
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default a reminder to two of my beautiful friends..YOU are still beautiful

getting back to my writing....have been away for a spell...but my heart & mind is busy working......stay tuned
Old 11-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #20
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default especially for my faint vision....

a tear...
trickles slowly
down my face
leaving a wet trail
for the next one
to trace
as i look outside the window pane
watching the rains fall
as freely as my tears
it was in that moment
I saw..your face...as you pulled away, you left
a faint trace..of your lipstick
on the windowpane...
as I got up to touch it...you were gone
perhaps to someone else's window
to envisioned there by the falling rain....
(C) daa....

Tags
erotica, eroticism, sensual writing