Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Writing and Erotica

Old 08-12-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
alwaysbeannie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

alwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputation
Post Annie's Erotic Mind Palace

Stories involve kink, erotic, or BDSM material

My stories will generally come with a link for music because I'm a sucker for sensory overload, and good story deserves a soundtrack

Act 1
Punishment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFykqOXnZlg

“What did you say?” I may have just regretted the last thing I said to her. Defying her three times in one night might have pushed her too far. Playfully teasing is one thing but telling her “no” may get me punished beyond belief. She knows my acts of defiance are nothing but foreplay for us but I needed to know how far she was willing to go. Trying not to let her heated look shake my resolve I pulled away from her. I got all but two steps away before she grabbed me from behind and pulled me back to her. She had a strangle hold around my midsection with the other hand around my neck. “tsk, tsk, tsk Baby girl” Her breathing was already labored and her silence was scarier than her hold. I knew that her taking this much time meant she had much in store for me. In one quick motion she swung me around to face her. “Look at me...” I knew better than to ignore another command from her again. Our gaze was unwavering and intense. In a single motion she ripped open my blouse sending buttons scattering about the room. “Don’t …move…” Walking away from me I heard her move towards the kitchen. The unmistakable sound of a knife being removed made me catch my breath; she has never used a knife on me before. On the outside I stood unwavering and ready to accept anything. On the inside I was torn between fear and the sweetest pleasure imaginable that awaited me. She kicked away the remains of my blouse and examined my body before her. I was left in only a bra, panties, and a lot of exposed flesh. She slowly circled around me leaning in closely to whisper in my ear, “You pushed too far Baby.” With that she placed a blindfold over my eyes blocking any chance I had to anticipate her moves. The lack of sight sent every cell in my body into overdrive.

The first touch of the knife was swift as it cut away at the remaining clothes on my body. Protesting for my favorite lingerie would be useless now. Without any protection I knew she was going for my flesh next. She traced a line down my neck descending lower to my breasts. I inhaled deeply as she put the flat of the cold knife against my nipple, and then slowly turning it until the blade was against me. When she applied pressure I felt a twinge of pain where she left a superficial cut. Her tongue licking away what little blood the knife left behind. Just as a wave of pleasure came across me I let out a moan and she seized my moment of weakness to put the knife against my inner thighs. “Open your legs.” With her hand so close to my core I would do anything to keep her there. While still gripping the knife she inserted her fingers inside my swollen cunt. Instinctively, I began to move against them, not caring what the knife did to me. In almost a mocking way she said, “Awe baby, you’re so ready but it will be a very long time before I allow you to come.” Her fingers were gone as quickly as they entered, part of me wanted to cry out but I knew I only brought this torture on myself. She pressed the knife into my shoulder pushing me down on to my hands and knees. She must have seen the hint of a smile on my face because I thought for sure this would be like the many other times I would be allowed to pleasure her as part of my penance. “You can wipe that shit eating grin off your face….This is going to hurt me more than it’s going to hurt you.” Then it hit me, she wasn’t going to let me touch her at all. My head sagged as I came to the true realization of my punishment. I wanted to cry and take it all back but it was too late.

A swift smack of her riding crop against my ass soon redirected my focus. The first dozen swats were just a warm up for her. She stopped and traced her handy work, letting the crop barely touch my now sensitive skin. As the second round came and went the intensity in her strikes became stronger. She pushed the crop in between my legs, just grazing my clit. I was already so close to coming I didn’t know if I had the strength to hold on. I begged her, “...please...” Which only strengthened her resolve as she yanked my head back by my hair, “NO…. get on the bed.” Disoriented and unable to see, I crawled up on the bed while she proceeded to restrain my hands and legs against the bed post. I hissed, unprepared for the wax she dripped over my chest causing me to arch against the pain and heat, I had nowhere to go. The restraints began to cut into my skin only making me struggle against them more. A small part of me wanted to escape but the part that wanted all of this to begin with couldn’t get enough. The pattern she took is one she would normally use with her mouth or hands; instead the wax played that part. She weaved it in and out of every sensitive part of my body until the wax started to pool and run down, leaving molten streaks. “Please…I promise to be a good girl” I begged. “No...” her voice was strained; I couldn’t tell if it was pain or desire that I heard.

I felt the weight of her as the bed shifted between my legs. Staying true to her word she wasn’t going to touch me till my lesson was learned. The tip of her cock hovered just outside the range of my hips. The feel of her lightly brushing it against the folds of my pussy was almost maddening. “Daddi please, I can’t take it anymore I need all of you.” She took no notice to my plight. I was so overrun with slick hot juices that she began to dip the tip of her cock into it and paint brushstrokes along my folds just past the point of where I wanted her, until she came to rest at the entrance. “Now before I give you what you want we are going to have to come to an understanding. Are you listening?” She slowly gave me an inch and pulled back out. “YES!” “Are you going to ever tell me No again?” Still she gave me just enough of her to drive me crazy but not enough to take me over the edge. Knowing that even answering a question with a No may prolong my need to have her inside me, I just shook my head. “Good girl” In a single thrust my body took the full brunt of her. But I wasn’t the only one to cry out. She needed a release as much as I did. Gripping her hands at my hips I could feel the crescents of her nails digging into the flesh of my backside as she took out all of her frustrations on me. Sounds of our heavy breathing, moans, and flesh hitting were so intoxicating my mind began to spin. “Please Daddi let me come for you.” The idea of her watching me bound and blind before her while she drove her cock in and out of me was sending me to the edge of insanity. As her strokes became more intense, I knew she was close as well “Come for me love.” After hearing those words I let go of all the control I had holding back my release. Instantly, rolling waves of an orgasm washed over me as I screamed her name. “That’s right baby girl.” With that, her strokes escalated into a fever pitch which ushered in her own immense climax. Collapsing on top of me I could feel her shutter from the intensity and I longed to hold her. After what seemed like an eternity she reached up to remove my blindfold. In her eyes I could see a slight fear that she had taken me too far, but I gave her a reassuring look that I was more than fine. And she smiled knowing I would say no again… another day.

Always
alwaysbeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alwaysbeannie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2014, 12:25 PM   #2
alwaysbeannie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

alwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputation
Act 2
Aftermath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkFB8f8bzbY

In the distance I hear her turning on the bath. I lay motionless, completely spent from the night’s escapades having no energy to move a single muscle. Fading in and out of consciousness I awake to the slightest touch at my feet. She takes the utmost care to remove my restraints one by one. Wrapping my arms around her neck she lifts me off the bed, then whispers in my ear, “I’m so proud of you baby girl.” Her reverent adoration brings me to tears and she lightly kisses them away. “Shhh….Baby I’ve got you.” Ever so slowly she lowers me into the bath. As I’m submerged, I flinch at the shock of water touching my exposed flesh. Still unable to make a move, I watch as she lovingly washes remains of the night off my body. Wax that had been dripped over my bare skin was now congealed bits floating in the water, leaving behind a red tint where they had laid. She was careful to avoid the sites where I had been restrained. We weren’t able to contain the desire that had built up in us and my body paid the price. Behind closed eyes I heard the water start to drain, she must have felt I was properly clean. Wrapped in a towel I was carried back to the bed where she laid me down to wipe off the remaining drops of water. Starting at my ankles, she kissed every mark on my body then rubbed her hands delicately over them to easy my pain. If I didn’t know her completely I wouldn’t have believed those were the same hands from before. Without words this was her way of thanking me for submitting to her every wish that had taken us both to the edge…. As she made her way up my thighs I couldn’t contain the moan that escaped my lips. She chuckled and refrained from moving her mouth laterally a few inches to my core. Instead she gently applied pressure for me to roll over on to my side. I’m sure she was hoping to put me to sleep but her inspection of my body only flooded my brain with the memories of her teasing me with her cock, my hips powerless to guide it in any further, leaving my body begging to to hold her close and feel her inside me. I slowly started to grind my hips into her crotch testing to see if she was still awake. From behind me there came an audible change in the rhythm of her breathing. She reached down to guide my leg up and over hers, gaining better access to me. She snaked a hand over my hip drawing lazy circles over my clit. Her voice was strained, “Are you sure?” As her fingers expertly dove inside me, I could only let out a breathless, “Yes...”

Always
The Following User Says Thank You to alwaysbeannie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 06:33 AM   #3
alwaysbeannie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Act 3 Passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82t_UOMHPJY

After spending the night not being able to feel her body against mine, I couldn’t seem to get close enough to her. With a gentle finesse she dipped her fingers in and out while I rocked my hips in time with her strokes. I leaned back into her chest with my leg draped over hers. If I was tired before I could no longer remember. Her lips began tracing kisses and light nibbles with her teeth down my neck. When I reached a hand up to hold her head closer she instinctively knew what I was asking her for. I inhaled sharply as her teeth bit down on to my shoulder. Starting delicately at first then increasing pressure the more I moaned from the pain which caused me so much pleasure. She chuckled at how breathless it left me, and then sweetly kissed the bite marks that were left behind. Leaning back to let my body fall in the space she had just occupied, her leg slipped in between my own and inspected the state I was in so far. Apparently, she wasn’t ready to give up on the onslaught to my senses because her eyes zeroed in on an erect nipple which her head then dipped down to devour. My body had trouble deciding to arch against her hand or her mouth. In the end, her mouth won with the amazing things she was doing with her tongue. As it flicked and twirled while suckling, every thought from my mind escaped me. I was mesmerized at her ability to leave me feeling like a wanted whore. I needed to distract her, as she was doing to me, by reaching down for her hand that was drenched in all the sweet juices coming from deep within me. Pulling her hand up, I began licking her slick fingers from the base to tip. Her mouth released from my breast but she made no effort to stop the assault to her hand. I knew I was putting her in the same state as she left me from the growls the emanated from her chest as I raked my teeth over the pads of her fingers. It was a small victory in knowing I could have such a huge impact on her senses with so little. Pulling herself up to meet my gaze she watched as I took them into my mouth, as if I was sucking off her cock. When her eyes closed and she began moving her hips to the rhythm of my mouth, I released a small giggle that snapped her out of her euphoric state. Realizing the degree to which I distracted her she ceased control of her fingers to run her thumb along my increasing smile. Capturing me with a searing kiss, I became lost in its depth. I could almost cum just by the way her mouth could send me over the edge. My legs wrapped around her waist pulling her into my hips, begging her to be inside me. She finally obliged when I gave her a warning bite on her bottom lip that I needed all of her. She teased me with just the tip, but this time I had the ability now to raise my hips to meet her. A wave of triumph washed over me as I squeezed my thighs to take her in all the way to the hilt. She glided in and out slowly as if to prolong both of our inevitable climaxes, almost as a wish for time to stand still in this paradise. It left me clinging to her broad shoulders as if my life depended on absorbing every detail of what we were doing. Using her body weight as leverage I flipped her over on to her back so that I could straddle her without losing a beat. I leaned back letting her take in the view of me rocking back and forth on her. Her hands glided over my breasts and down taking hold of my hips to quicken our pace. We were both already breathless and so close to a release but I couldn’t help the temptation of falling into her to capture her mouth again. I craved nothing more but to keep her body as close to mine as I could. Because I wasn’t willing to let go of her I brought her with me as I sat back up. She adjusted her legs so I fit snugly on her lap and I was able to hold on to her for support as the pulse of our movements edged closer to a crescendo. As we reached the peak of our climax we could do nothing but cling to each other in a single mass of sweaty limbs and intense screams of ecstasy. Gone was the need to dominate or submit. Left in its place was a hunger between us that transcended everything we knew. In that moment neither one of us could give more of ourselves to the other. Passion was all we had.

The End

Always