Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 10-10-2020, 05:06 PM   #961
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Last 10 days..easily 8.5 to 9+ hours.

Less stress! I've had the best sleep in a long time.

Dark cold room, contoured pillow and quiet. If I find myself overthinking, I'll put the timer on some soft music. That can have me relaxed before the first song is over! If I feel restless, a hot shower calms me.

And by all means..NO Caffine after 4pm.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2020, 05:23 PM   #962
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Was doing fine till that damned donkey started braying at 2am. Not sure if this is going to work out.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2020, 05:47 PM   #963
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Off and on Monte kept waking me up to play. Between that and bathroom breaks just four.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 05:49 PM   #964
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I empathize, my little Pedro does the same.
Old 12-15-2020, 05:33 AM   #965
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Six hours last night.

Still taking 10 mg of melatonin to help me sleep on some nights. Natrol Melatonin brand seems to work well for me.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2020, 05:18 PM   #966
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Six hours last night.

Still taking 10 mg of melatonin to help me sleep on some nights. Natrol Melatonin brand seems to work well for me.
Thanks for sharing this, Orema. I have been wanting to try melatonin, but I've heard it makes you groggy in the morning. Could you share your experience?
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 07:13 PM   #967
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
Thanks for sharing this, Orema. I have been wanting to try melatonin, but I've heard it makes you groggy in the morning. Could you share your experience?
You’re welcome. This brand doesn’t leave me groggy in the morning. I mention the brand because a different brand didn’t work at all.

Before the melatonin I was taking a prescription sleeping aid, Ambien, along with cannabis edibles to help me sleep. So my body is accustomed to sleep aids. Also, I tend to wake up early and stay in bed for a couple hours reading the news before getting up. But once I’m up, I’m in action and am ready to exercise and start my day.

I suggest you try it and see how it affects you. I’d start with a small dosage (3 mg?) to see how it works.

Good luck and let us know if you try it out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2020, 07:45 PM   #968
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I will chime in and say that I use the same dose of the same brand and it works well for me too.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2020, 04:06 PM   #969
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Sleep...

I slept 4 hours, which has been normal for me lately. I hope to get back to 8 hours again but that may not happen for at least another 3 weeks.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 01:22 AM   #970
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I am clearly not getting a full 8 hours tonight, since I am here on the Planet.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 07:57 PM   #971
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Now that we have one of these Sleep Number 360 degree “smart” beds, Dear Wife and I sleep soooooo much better!!! According to the bed’s app, we both get an average of about 8 to 9 hours or better each night.

These beds are amazing and Dear Wife and I heartily recommend them to anyone who is looking for an excellent’s night sleep.

~Theo~
Old 12-19-2020, 06:47 AM   #972
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Now that we have one of these Sleep Number 360 degree “smart” beds, Dear Wife and I sleep soooooo much better!!! According to the bed’s app, we both get an average of about 8 to 9 hours or better each night.

These beds are amazing and Dear Wife and I heartily recommend them to anyone who is looking for an excellent’s night sleep.

~Theo~
I hadn't heard of this! I'm going to talk this over, sounds pretty cool but also weird to think my bed could be monitoring my sleep. But my watch does now so...

I've been sleeping so much better with a medication that tames my nightmares. It's shifted me from sleeping 4-5 hours with frequent wake ups and anxiety to often 7-9 hours with minimal waking and often no anxiety.

It's pretty life changing.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2020, 09:57 PM   #973
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've shorted myself the past few nights but will get a full night's sleep tonight since I can wake up later tomorrow.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2020, 09:46 AM   #974
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Three, if that. Am dragin' a bit this morning, but I'll play catch up later today.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2020, 11:25 AM   #975
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

About twelve. I feel great!

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2020, 05:15 AM   #976
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

7 hours.

Am testing the SnoreLab snoring app. Snored lightly for 16% of the time last night though I had an epic snore for 2 seconds! LOL

It’s pretty cool. Think I’ll keep it and use the free version.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2020, 11:57 PM   #977
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Not many, for the last several nights. My CPAP broke. It sounds like a jet engine when it's on. I'm pretty sure it's the bearings in the motor.

It will be January before I can even go to the doctor's appointment to get an appointment in the sleep lab. I have to do this to get a new prescription. Nobody will use my old prescription (admittedly, 11 years old) to get me a new CPAP.

There are people who repair CPAPs. However, they all sound very doubtful on the phone: "Oh, it's in the motor? We probably can't fix that." "Oh, it's too old. We can't work on that."

I can barely sleep without the thing. I snore so deeply that I wake myself up choking. What do people do who run into this problem? Yes, CPAPs last a long time, typically about 10 years, but they do break. You can't buy one on eBay because it's medical equipment and that's illegal. I might be insane from lack of sleep if I have to wait until late January to get a new one. Maybe there's someone in another city who I can ship mine to to get worked on.

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2020, 03:44 AM   #978
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Is anyone else waiting up to catch a glimpse of Santa?

I still couldn't sleep so I watched _It's a Wonderful Life_. It's one of my Top 10 faves.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2020, 05:15 AM   #979
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I was doing great until 4AM this morning when I got up for a bathroom break. I put on the news to make sure the Donald did not have troops in the streets and am now hoping I can grab a hour before I really need to be up.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2020, 06:06 AM   #980
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hours of sleep

none so far.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: