Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 04-26-2017, 03:27 AM   #61
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Each day if the weather permits i walk for lunch. i walk along the rail road tracks near my job, and i always find coins.

Yesterday i found a penny just sitting on there waiting for me to find it.

All i can think of is when i saw that the big U was saying

*You are on the right track*
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2017, 09:17 AM   #62
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

This stuff is really working!
Old 04-26-2017, 10:13 AM   #63
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

YUP!!

Right now I am sitting outside of the building having lunch in the exact spot that I came out to touch when I was manifesting my job. It works
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 03:58 AM   #64
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Default *SO many people think they are not good enough*

This.! have lost my way with tapping....

Tapping to this morning.......

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 03:44 AM   #65
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

"it is said there are only two emotions, love and fear"

Tap with me

The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 09:35 AM   #66
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, so I have been practicing the loa and this stuff DOES work!
Old 05-05-2017, 11:44 AM   #67
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Ok, so I have been practicing the loa and this stuff DOES work!
Ohhhh tell me all about it
Old 05-05-2017, 04:24 PM   #68
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i'm really enjoying the positivity of this thread. ty Dee

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 06:32 PM   #69
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i have really been sending out the juju in way of sage and candles lately.

For my beloved ones and the world.
Old 05-13-2017, 12:40 PM   #70
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

lighting candles for peace and calm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 02:52 AM   #71
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i've been asking the Universe for a friend that i can go do stuff with, like fishing and kayaking... someone who knows the area that could show me around..so i can go by myself when i want to...

i have got to keep myself busy, and being outdoors feeds my soul.

just how nice it would be not to have to go off by myself all the time....

i think they appeared yesterday
Old 05-24-2017, 08:31 AM   #72
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I have sort of gotten off track with the LOA. It's my own fault. I'm now going to start asking the universe to help me RELAX and not stress so much, to just live IN THE MOMENT and not worry about the future.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:47 AM   #73
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I think one of the harder points is to keep the negative or what if thoughts out or at least away to focus on the good and the IDK goal perhaps so here is to good thoughts and positive energy
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 06:30 AM   #74
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

my sister got here at 12:30 am last night, she is the most negative person i have ever met. i am not sure when that actually happened, but she is exhausting. i can't change her but i can protect my energy field.

Will require more saging than usual...

Old 06-04-2017, 06:25 PM   #75
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

dee, thanks again for starting this thread. The Law of Attraction really does work. And I am one of the biggest skeptics about most theories until I see or feel it to be true for me. I can't believe all the little (and big) signs I was not tuned into prior to giving my attention to LOA. From the smallest thing like a ladybug to big life-saving signs that hit me over the head just in the nick of time. I am always asking for guidance & signs and now they just keep coming. I know these things were happening before, I just wasn't paying attention or making sense of them.

When I decided to start making an effort to stop giving my attention so much to negativity and things that always kept me off course with where I should be aligned, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, I started to feel a difference. Some things I had longed for for a long time are here in abundance right now. It's so weird. I have a whole new level of trust now for things that don't work out or don't happen. They simply weren't meant to. And I feel peace in a new way that what is meant to be is either already here or coming.

What a difference when you shift your perspective and try to always keep yourself in positive space. And let go, and listen.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 08:44 PM   #76
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoseagrl View Post
dee, thanks again for starting this thread. The Law of Attraction really does work. And I am one of the biggest skeptics about most theories until I see or feel it to be true for me. I can't believe all the little (and big) signs I was not tuned into prior to giving my attention to LOA. From the smallest thing like a ladybug to big life-saving signs that hit me over the head just in the nick of time. I am always asking for guidance & signs and now they just keep coming. I know these things were happening before, I just wasn't paying attention or making sense of them.

When I decided to start making an effort to stop giving my attention so much to negativity and things that always kept me off course with where I should be aligned, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, I started to feel a difference. Some things I had longed for for a long time are here in abundance right now. It's so weird. I have a whole new level of trust now for things that don't work out or don't happen. They simply weren't meant to. And I feel peace in a new way that what is meant to be is either already here or coming.

What a difference when you shift your perspective and try to always keep yourself in positive space. And let go, and listen.
Wow, apparently this is exactly what I needed to read. I've been really struggling with trying to hang on to outcomes, and control things that I have no control over. Letting go is the answer, because this stuff will happen or not, and I will be ok, no matter what. Thank you.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 04:06 AM   #77
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

ok!

So i have had an appointment to get my fortune read by an amazing woman who is well known to have the gift.

Yesterday marks the 4th time she has had some event happen that has caused her to ask me to reschedule.

FOUR.

i had specific questions to ask each time, around a certain someone.

i also wanted to know about direction of my life.

i decided i am not going to push it, for me its a big ole sign saying DO NOT PROCEED

i don't need to know, i just need to live my life and let it play out. if there is a lesson i need to learn, i will learn it.

Anyone else believe in signs like this?
Old 06-22-2017, 06:35 AM   #78
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
ok!

So i have had an appointment to get my fortune read by an amazing woman who is well known to have the gift.

Yesterday marks the 4th time she has had some event happen that has caused her to ask me to reschedule.

FOUR.

i decided i am not going to push it, for me its a big ole sign saying DO NOT PROCEED

i don't need to know, i just need to live my life and let it play out. if there is a lesson i need to learn, i will learn it.

I do. I think the Universe guides us with subtle and gentle nudges. My problem is that I tend to see them in the rearview mirror, so all the signs in the world aren't good to me at that point.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 08:23 AM   #79
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
ok!

FOUR.

I sure do!!!! And I always try to pay attention to my "gut instinct". I kinda have a 6th sense about things. Like I can "feel" people when I meet them and get to know them a bit. I know if they will be friend or foe. I can pretty much tell if things will work out or not.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:57 AM   #80
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I do. I think the Universe guides us with subtle and gentle nudges. My problem is that I tend to see them in the rearview mirror, so all the signs in the world aren't good to me at that point.
Girllllll been there.

" i knew i shouldn't have ignored that sign" has happened to me.once too many times.

I am trying to be more cautious