Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #1781
txdoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Wrangled

txdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Can't wait to get another dose of Johnny Football tomorrow!
txdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:05 AM   #1782
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

My Redskins beat the Cowboys. Whoo Hooo! WTG RGIII and the team.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #1783
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexri View Post
Favorite response to the Pats/NY game seen in the web last night...

J-E-T-S: Just End the Season

Still can't get over the Lions game and that totally blown ref call. That runner was down. Lions should have won.

Hadnt seen that acronym for Jets but it kind of fits eh? When your own fans start swearing at you, its not a good sign.

That controversial TD in the Detroit-Houston game was confusing. I am presuming no whistles were blown because no official had a clear view of the runner being down. And, in the absence of a whistle, Forsett alertly got up and ran it in.

If I understand this correctly, the play would have been automatically reviewed, and overtuned, except before replay officials could review the play, Lions coach Jim Schwartz threw his red challenge flag, which by rule, calls for a 15-yard penalty and nullifying the automatic review.

Never knew that rule existed but it makes sense to me. Kind of like a "nip a petulant toddler in the bud" rule. Was nice to see Schwartz gesture in understanding that he knew he screwed that up.

Washington-Dallas was fun. RG3, who I swear someone needs to check for bionic parts, was amazing. It was nice to see Romo get his head out of his butt long enough to make it interesting. Seeing I picked Washington to win, it was nice of Romo to come up short in the crunch again.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 09:17 AM   #1784
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

If I understand this correctly, the play would have been automatically reviewed, and overtuned, except before replay officials could review the play, Lions coach Jim Schwartz threw his red challenge flag, which by rule, calls for a 15-yard penalty and nullifying the automatic review.
You got it. At least the league will be definitely looking at this rule and most likely altering it next year. Not only did it kill the chance for the review but they also got a 15 yard penalty for challenging an unchallengeable play. So they got nailed twice.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:38 AM   #1785
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexri View Post
You got it. At least the league will be definitely looking at this rule and most likely altering it next year. Not only did it kill the chance for the review but they also got a 15 yard penalty for challenging an unchallengeable play. So they got nailed twice.

Hmmmm. Is the rule the problem? Or, was breaking the rule and having facing the consequences of doing so, the problem?

Perspective thing I guess.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:44 AM   #1786
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ions-touchdown
Old 11-24-2012, 04:12 PM   #1787
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

May be a first but I didn't watch any Turkey day Football. Probably a good thing.

Can't believe the Jets decide to play Tebow when they are already down 30+ points. What the hell kind of outcome did they expect with that. Hell, let the guy start a game! It sure in the hell wouldn't hurt your team Jets!

congrats to my NE HUSKERS who won the Champs Division and will be off to Indy next week to battle the Badgers. Go Huskers !!

.. and now for the rest of week picks.

HOU beat DET

WA beat DAL - no surprise there!

NE took over the JETS

----------------------

I have to go with the Bears over the Vikings. Cutler is back.

Bengals over the Raiders.

I would like the Browns to beat the Steelers.

Its the Bills over the Colts, barely.

C'mon Jax over Ten

It's gotta be the Broncos over the Chiefs.

C'mon MIA over SEA.

I have faith in these Bucs over ATL.

ooo BAL and SD. Chargers win.

Cardinals over Rams.

Another great game Niners and Saints. Close one with Saints taking this win they need!

Let's go Giants over the Pack.

Gonna be CAR over PHI for MNF>

ARE YA'LL READY FOR MORE GREAT FOOTBALL SUNDAY!?

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #1788
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Happy that the Gators kicked the Seminoles asses!
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 11:46 AM   #1789
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

gooo BRONCOS !!!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 11:57 AM   #1790
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

OMG, I get to watch my Bears play on local TV today......yay!!!!

May the hungriest team win.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #1791
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

OMG I almost forgot to make my predictions lol

Here we go ..............

~ Chicago vs Minnesota; I'll go with Chicago here

~ Oakland vs Cincinnati; I know they're losing but I'll still go for the Raiders

~ Pittsburgh vs Cleveland; of course the STEELERS

~ Indianapolis vs Buffalo; I want the Colts to win

~ Tennessee vs Jacksonville; I'll go with the Titans

~ Denver vs Kansas City; the Broncos will win of course

~ Seattle vs Miami; go Seahawks go!

~ Atlanta vs Tampa Bay; TB for this one

~ Baltimore vs San Diego; go Ravens go!

~ St Louis vs Arizona; I'll take Cardinals

~ San Francisco vs New Orleans; GO SAINTS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

~ Green Bay vs NY Giants; uhh I can't choose this one lol

AND the Monday nighter is ............

~ Carolina vs Philadelphia; I'll go with the Eagles

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 02:32 PM   #1792
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Fox took the Bears/Vikings game off after the blowout 1st half, so I'm streaming it on WBBM radio (Chicago station).
So, I turned Fox off and now have the Broncos game on
Screw Fox...ppppffffttttttttt!!!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 11-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #1793
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Gaige has to work tonight and is sleeping now, but she's getting up long enough to turn the game on for me (Skype), so that I can watch the Ravens play and give her the highlights later.

It won't be nearly as fun without her!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #1794
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

I can't believe Broncos don't have better numbers up against Chiefs by now.

Old 11-25-2012, 03:18 PM   #1795
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

well hell Tampa wth was that.... 1 point??? seriously???

but at least my other boys won!!! Whoot Whoot.... GO JAGS!!!!

now comeonnnnnnnnnnn AZ!!!!!
Old 11-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #1796
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I can't believe Broncos don't have better numbers up against Chiefs by now.
agreed there.... but my shocker was to see Cleveland beat PITTs!!!!! *blinks*
Old 11-25-2012, 03:33 PM   #1797
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilapache View Post
agreed there.... but my shocker was to see Cleveland beat PITTs!!!!! *blinks*

I didn't get to see the game, but I know my brudder Tommi is sad over it.

Wondering what the heck is wrong with the Steelers this season

And now on to the SF/NO game
I love Football Sundays

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #1798
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Quote:

I love Football Sundays
yep yep.... come on 'Nawlins

and yeah i've been wondering that and i'm not a fan... but have friends that are...
Old 11-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #1799
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I didn't get to see the game, but I know my brudder Tommi is sad over it.

I love Football Sundays
Admitting I hate it when players get hurt, but even losing Big Ben and Polamalu shouldn't have made the team that poor, so quickly. Strong teams win despite losing good players.

With that said, this native Clevelander and veteran of many a Steelers-Browns heartbreak is thrilled .[/I]
Old 11-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #1800
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Speaking of "What happened to...", is Alex Smith hurt? 49'ers have a different QB. And they're not playing especially well, muffing a punt. If they lose this, Seattle will kick themselves for blowing a great opportunity to gain in the division.

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports