Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2015, 03:15 AM   #13
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Keri.
How are you and good to hear from you.
Your son sounds much like my older boy at that age, he missed going to Juvi hall by a breath a couple of times. He got to running his mouth big time one after noon when he came by my job at the stock yards. He wanted money my car and was going out drag racing and who knows what then, as I wasn't in the mood to deal with it I told him to get home I would see him when I got home. He went home but got hold of my mad money in my lock box but couldn't get in it and he was pissed. I had all I could stand of this crap...thought about it a while then called my uncle who had strong connections to a military school ,the next day uncle came for a visit then went back with my very pissed off teen ager taking him to said school where he was enrolled in for the next year. Being in military school was a lot better than being in jail where his cronies ended up.
I have had to put off job hunting cause my left knee went nuts with arthritis so for the last long while I have been dealing with its foul pain. I thought my back issues were tough to deal with, oh heck just add arthritis in a knee joint to the mix...just bad. I had my back injected Tuesday so things are a lot better but I will need my knee shot up by my regular pain Doctor before long.
I tried another treatment with a different Doctor that worked the first time just fine but the second set of shots of supratz were useless didn't work at all, so now my regular pain Doctor is waiting for the stuff to clear out of my system before he gives my anything else, he said in a couple of weeks and that's doable.
So that's a wrap for me, what's been going on out your way?
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: