Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 09-16-2020, 04:57 AM   #501
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I wouldn't mind a nice slow dance with Michelle Obama.

If you could comfortably live in any country other than the USA, where would that be?
Cuba and I was hoping I might be able to retire there with the doors Obama was opening, but that’s not likely now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
The future. Women were often treated abysmal in the past and in some ways still are in the present. Hopefully things will be better in the future, and that better tomorrow doesn't take very long to get here.

Would you rather spend, assuming it's a real place, a day in Christian hell and live through the full pain of it, but be returned home unharmed the next day, or spend the rest of your life with the worst bitch of a nag partner, one your worst enemy would be delighted to see you stuck with, as you pray for death to hurry up and take you? Even as you continue to live anyway for a very long time?

Oh yeah and you DO have enemies to worry about.
I’lll take a day in Christian hell.

What is one thing you have had to unlearn?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 07:40 AM   #502
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Cuba and I was hoping I might be able to retire there with the doors Obama was opening, but that’s not likely now.

I’lll take a day in Christian hell.

What is one thing you have had to unlearn?

The assumption that people will wait till you finish your sentence before they start slamming you. Put your point in the first 2-3 words or all is lost.

Does knowing that most electronics are made to become obsolete almost before you've finished paying for them, piss you off?
Old 10-17-2020, 08:43 AM   #503
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
The assumption that people will wait till you finish your sentence before they start slamming you. Put your point in the first 2-3 words or all is lost.

Does knowing that most electronics are made to become obsolete almost before you've finished paying for them, piss you off?
IF I were a tech geek it sure would but I'm not. My cell phone is a old flip phone, without a camera, so no it doesn't piss me off!

When it comes to the holidays, are you well prepared ahead of time?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2020, 12:05 PM   #504
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
IF I were a tech geek it sure would but I'm not. My cell phone is a old flip phone, without a camera, so no it doesn't piss me off!

When it comes to the holidays, are you well prepared ahead of time?

jeez never i just adapt to the moment 😅
what would you chose between the new batgirl and the first version?
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 03:43 PM   #505
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiza View Post
jeez never i just adapt to the moment ��
what would you chose between the new batgirl and the first version?
The new Batgirl.

Has your sex life/activities improved or gotten worse over the last five years?
Old 05-20-2021, 03:45 PM   #506
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The new batgirl.

Has your sex life/activities improved or gotten worse over the last five years?
Improved.....that's my story and I'm sticking to it...........

Have you done any "real time' flirting recently?
Old 05-21-2021, 09:24 PM   #507
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Question Game

moe I am happy for you *G. It has been a couple of years for me. I think I am too fussy lol.

Any flirting lately?
Well, just in the computer as I only go out for food. My province is on FULL shutdown so no ladies around unless she is shopping.

Would you have sex on the first date?
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2021, 07:01 AM   #508
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
moe I am happy for you *G. It has been a couple of years for me. I think I am too fussy lol.

Any flirting lately?
Well, just in the computer as I only go out for food. My province is on FULL shutdown so no ladies around unless she is shopping.

Would you have sex on the first date?
AT this age, and if I'm lucky enough to be asked, HELL YES and on the 2nd and 3rd so on and so forth, well you get the picture!

At what age did you first have your sexual experience with a same sex partner?
Old 05-22-2021, 07:16 AM   #509
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
AT this age, and if I'm lucky enough to be asked, HELL YES and on the 2nd and 3rd so on and so forth, well you get the picture!

At what age did you first have your sexual experience with a same sex partner?
Before puberty: 6
After puberty: 20

How much eye contact do you like to have during sex?
Old 05-23-2021, 07:23 AM   #510
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Before puberty: 6
After puberty: 20

How much eye contact do you like to have during sex?
A lot

Where do you prefer to have sexual encounters? Your place, their place, or a neutral location?
Old 06-17-2021, 02:43 AM   #511
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
A lot

Where do you prefer to have sexual encounters? Your place, their place, or a neutral location?
A neutral location like a hotel suite overlooking a lake or park for a one- or two-night stand.

What is an irrational fear you have?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2021, 05:26 PM   #512
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
A neutral location like a hotel suite overlooking a lake or park for a one- or two-night stand.

What is an irrational fear you have?

That they will suddenly decide to stop making York peppermint patties (as I take a bite of another one).

Have you said something spontaneously to someone that was rude (and it was not intended to be rude) - and wished you had apologized and never did?
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2021, 03:20 AM   #513
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
That they will suddenly decide to stop making York peppermint patties (as I take a bite of another one).

Have you said something spontaneously to someone that was rude (and it was not intended to be rude) - and wished you had apologized and never did?
Unfortunately, yes.

What is something of yours that has sentimental value to yoU?
Old 06-18-2021, 07:02 AM   #514
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Unfortunately, yes.

What is something of yours that has sentimental value to you?
A stuffed animal called Bunny!

The poor thing has seen better days! Most of the fur on his face has disintegrated, his once bright blue hat is terrible faded from the sun as has his pink nose. His ears droop these days where they were once upon a time stiff and standing straight up. Poor bunny...

What morning ritual is your very favorite?
Old 10-06-2021, 05:51 AM   #515
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
A stuffed animal called Bunny!

The poor thing has seen better days! Most of the fur on his face has disintegrated, his once bright blue hat is terrible faded from the sun as has his pink nose. His ears droop these days where they were once upon a time stiff and standing straight up. Poor bunny...

What morning ritual is your very favorite?
The shower. I go in feeling sleepy and come out refreshed and ready for the day.

What would your motto be if you ran for congress?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2021, 05:15 PM   #516
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The shower. I go in feeling sleepy and come out refreshed and ready for the day.

What would your motto be if you ran for congress?

Let's fix this World with a General Strike to assure all womyn, men, and children have adequate food, clothing, housing, civil rights, clean water, and other necessary needs. Let's observe the Constitution in separating Church and State. Also, guarantee all equality under the law also as our Constitution and Emancipation Proclamation intended.

How would you correct the vaccination resistance that's making this Covid-19 scourge persist?
Old 11-01-2021, 06:02 PM   #517
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Let's fix this World with a General Strike to assure all womyn, men, and children have adequate food, clothing, housing, civil rights, clean water, and other necessary needs. Let's observe the Constitution in separating Church and State. Also, guarantee all equality under the law also as our Constitution and Emancipation Proclamation intended.

How would you correct the vaccination resistance that's making this Covid-19 scourge persist?
I’d pay $250 tax free to individuals—children and adults—to get the vax and would encourage other governments to do the same. We have the money and can afford to do it. The U.S. is currently 67% vaccinated. I think we could get to herd 85% or more with a monetary incentive.

What would you pack if you were going out to space with Bezos or one of those guys for a week or so?
Old 11-08-2021, 10:33 PM   #518
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I’d pay $250 tax free to individuals—children and adults—to get the vax and would encourage other governments to do the same. We have the money and can afford to do it. The U.S. is currently 67% vaccinated. I think we could get to herd 85% or more with a monetary incentive.

What would you pack if you were going out to space with Bezos or one of those guys for a week or so?
So, Orema I won't get the $250 because some of us waited with baited breath for the very first day we were permitted to get vaxxed? No reward if a person follows the science. I listened to every word Dr. Fauci and (then) Governor Cuomo said about the pandemic and acted accordingly.

If going out into space with Bezos, I would pack (maybe not use) 1. noise canceling earphones 2. earphones with music (like MP3) 3. balloons with air 4. a manual camera with zoom lenses
A conversation will Elon Musk or Branson might prove interesting.

If you could navigate any vessel that currently exists (yea, I too would like to drive the batmobile or fly a Romulan Warbird) what would it be?
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 08:53 AM   #519
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
So, Orema I won't get the $250 because some of us waited with baited breath for the very first day we were permitted to get vaxxed? No reward if a person follows the science. I listened to every word Dr. Fauci and (then) Governor Cuomo said about the pandemic and acted accordingly.
I would also give some money to those who already got the vaccine—more than the $250 if I can get away with it, so good folks like you would be covered, cathexis. We have the money and can afford it.

Quote:
If going out into space with Bezos, I would pack (maybe not use) 1. noise canceling earphones 2. earphones with music (like MP3) 3. balloons with air 4. a manual camera with zoom lenses
A conversation will Elon Musk or Branson might prove interesting.

If you could navigate any vessel that currently exists (yea, I too would like to drive the batmobile or fly a Romulan Warbird) what would it be?
Well, I'm staying on land and I'm not interested in engineering trains, so I'll go with an automobile.

A refurbished Maserati A6GCS, 1954, in electric blue.

What has forever changed in your life because of COVID-19 or the pandemic?
Old 11-09-2021, 11:51 AM   #520
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Question Game

Covid 19 shutdown just as I had made arrangements to go back home to stay with my cousin for a couple weeks BUT, they shut down the island and after a couple of months she had a massive stroke and I could not even go to her funeral. This is the most important thing I was stopped from doing by the pandemic.

What are the two things you did in life that you regret more than anything?
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote