Old 10-04-2020, 07:58 PM   #2621
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was more like brunch but I had a burger, mac 'n cheese and an apple. Oj to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 02:27 PM   #2622
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lunch

Made myself a hot dog on a sausage bun. (haven't had one for ages). Ice tea.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 08:30 PM   #2623
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had an Artesano sausage bun with a pan fried turkey dog, mustard and Pickle de gallo. Water to drink and a Halo.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 06:00 PM   #2624
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Pickle and cream cheese on low-carb tortilla
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 06:55 PM   #2625
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lunch

Large cheese bun and coffee.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 08:58 PM   #2626
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a banana with a schmear of reduced fat peanut butter and water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-18-2020, 08:16 AM   #2627
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Emerald Bliss smoothie: parsley, power greens, celery, cucumber, apple, ginger.

Not eating enough veggies and fruit. Am going to include smoothies like this one in my diet. I think the fuji apples will make my diet more low-carb than keto and may slow down the rate I'm losing weight, but that's cool. I can work with that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 04:58 PM   #2628
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default lunch

More like brunch: egg salad sandwich and coffee. (made it yesterday YUM)
Old 10-18-2020, 05:19 PM   #2629
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I thought I had a bag of fake meat crumbles in the freezer but when I looked, it was not there so I improvised. I still had the tacos that I planned but I baked a breaded chicken patty then sliced it up between the two tacos. On the tacos I put sour cream, guac, chipotle sauce, black beans, a smidge of diced black olives, cheese and the cut up chicken. Taco Bell mild sauce to dip it in. I also had no shredded lettuce but I knew that going into it. I just really wanted a darn taco, y'all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:33 PM   #2630
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I was off work today so I tried a new recipe for lunch. I made Yellow Curry with Vegetables and Potatoes. It was pretty good. Though next time I might had some pepper or hot sauce.

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2020, 09:39 PM   #2631
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Lunch was a wrap with ham, cheese, mustard and pickles nuked for a few seconds to take the chill off plus this and some water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-26-2020, 04:28 PM   #2632
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a spicy chicken patty baked with spaghetti squash and pickled asparagus. Water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:54 PM   #2633
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm making an interesting casserole, of sorts, which will be for lunch or supper.

I browned Black Bean 'burger' patties, first, in evoo.

Then I used some high-protein Penne pasta (veggie protein, low sugar index) and let it cook with the Black Bean 'burger' patties (which I cut up after they were cooked thoroughly).

To finish the entire concoction, I bought a jar of non-GMO squash and white bean 'pasta' sauce and poured half of the quart jar of sauce over the entire mix.

I bake it in the oven for about half an hour and sprinkle non-cheese veggie 'cheese' over the top, then use a dollop of non-dairy 'sour cream' on top of each serving.

I'm having a small serving of it right now and it is delish!

Very satisfying and warms me up, since it is very cold here today.

The squash and white bean sauce is made by Prego and it is inexpensive and rich in dense nutrients and protein from vegetables and beans.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 04:59 PM   #2634
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

That does sound good, Katz!

I took the remaining half of my dinner salad from last night (Avocado Ranch) and split it up into 2/3 and 1/3 ratios. Two-thirds went into a bowl and was tossed as a salad should be and the remaining one-third was added to a Greek flatbread.

I also cut up some gourmet tomatoes and added slices of mozzarella and some balsamic vinaigrette to make a poor man's Caprese salad.

So, basically I had two salads and a sandwich for lunch. Water to drink. I'll be stuffed for a while so dinner will be light and late.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2020, 02:55 PM   #2635
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Yesterday I tried a beyond burger with fries and it was okay.

Today is a Greek salad with char-broiled veggies and chicken. Very good and the perfect meal to get back into my low-carb groove.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2020, 06:36 PM   #2636
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Today I had a spicy chicken patty with French style string beans and Cracker Barrel Cheddar Havarti mac 'n cheese. Water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2020, 12:49 PM   #2637
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Lunch

homemade ham sub. with cheese, lettuce, onion, olives, green pepper and ranch dressing. Ice tea.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2020, 10:52 AM   #2638
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Yesterday my lunch was a piece of The Rustik Oven Hearty Grains and Seeds bread with provolone, avocado oil mayo, dill pickle chips and roasted turkey. It's a new bread and it's GIANT. One piece is as wide as two of my hands laid side by side and as tall as the width of one of my hands so I just fold it over and voila, instant sandwich. I had water to drink with it.

No lunch for me today, technically, as I got up late and will have two meals today. My brunch, however, is an apple with shepherd's pie and oj to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2020, 12:29 PM   #2639
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Lunch

Homemade egg salad sandwich. Coffee
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2020, 02:48 PM   #2640
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Today was romaine lettuce with mayo and lemon tuna. It hit the spot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: