Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I have been watching a Ball Room Dancing Championship video, over on YouTube, which was filmed back in the 1982. I couldn't find any Dancing with the Stars full tv show videos, so it's watching this video, lol.

It looks like an awful lot of effort goes into ball room dancing. For example, wearing a permanent smile on your face, while you dance all over the floor. Lots of leg work. Staying in tune with the orchestra and your dance partner. It's entertaining to me, listening to how ball room dancers are evaluated, based on their performance, style of dance, appearances, etc.

It's almost like watching coverage of sports events, kind of.

And it's kind of charming.

I got to thinking that possibly the dance participants back then were most likely in their 30s or so. Which if they're still around, they might be in their late 70s, early 80s? But gosh, what a lot of energy it takes to do Ball Room Dancing.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2020, 01:32 PM   #3422
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Mowing lawn today ... came in to cool off for a while and hit the gatorade ... soon as I have finished mowing, I plan to kill most of my lawn with salt and vinegar. I am stocked up heavy on these two ingredients. The grass won't need mowing for about a month -->> it will come back even healthier. With this heat and the real estate I have to mow, I cannot keep it short enough. Snakes do not like short grass because it blows their cover and they love to hide.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2020, 06:33 PM   #3423
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I just got done watching a baseball double-header (Braves vs. Phillies - Go Braves!) and eating dinner - well, snacking mainly. After I check email and messages I'm going to do all my nighttime getting-ready-for-bed stuff.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2020, 08:47 PM   #3424
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I've got my big tape measure out, taking measurements of a wall in my studio. I might have my brother-in-law build an air-tight-sound-proof wall of sorts. Somebody at work suggested it earlier today. It might just work.

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2020, 02:33 PM   #3425
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Waiting for the physical therapist to show up and tying on a face mask.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2020, 06:06 PM   #3426
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Watching “Alone” on Netflix and eating Sushi 🍣.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2020, 09:35 PM   #3427
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Watering lawn and made Macaroni salad and onion dip for my nephews celebration of life tomorrow. It was his favorite and it was my mom/his gramma.s recipe. RIP Justin!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2020, 08:05 AM   #3428
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Getting ready to go to a family reunion that I am not the least bit interested in going to. I think it's too soon. I told my mom's brother that several times but he scheduled it anyway. None of my siblings are going. I said I would attend but I am not taking anything and if I stay an hour that will be too long.

I will be going kayaking after. My nephew and his girlfriend wanted to get me out to do something for my birthday on Monday. I am sure I will enjoy it once I am there but right now I am not looking forward to it.

I'd rather just stay home alone.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2020, 08:13 AM   #3429
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just finished my short yoga routine, now settling in with coffee out on the terrace.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2020, 05:11 AM   #3430
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I am sitting on the back porch watching the hummingbirds. I am not sure what's going on but recently they've been fighting a lot. I know they are territorial but usually frequent the feeders quite often. Now they sit in the tree and wait for another to show up and they buzz back and forth at each other. Sometimes it sounds as if they actually make contact with each other. It's interesting but I prefer when I can watch them enjoy the feeders.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2020, 05:37 AM   #3431
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting in the femme cave after opening the shutters and windows, watching According to Him and Her, drinking decaf with cream.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2020, 08:24 AM   #3432
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am compiling a play list of the soundtrack from 1994's "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert", so I can burn a CD of it in the future. I found this clip, which is one of my many favorites in that movie.

I simply adore Terence Stamp, who plays "Bernadette" in the movie!!!

~Theo~
Old 08-23-2020, 12:53 PM   #3433
Build A Bridge

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
off the market

Build A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST ReputationBuild A Bridge Has the BEST Reputation

preparing for the upcoming work week. It is not going to be fun at all.
Build A Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Build A Bridge For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2020, 07:46 AM   #3434
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

staying home away from the flooding..Beta, can you move any slower?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2020, 02:07 PM   #3435
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

My best friend is coming over ..we haven't spent anytime together for a while and so it's grrls night...going for a fun run then retail therapy on the internet...dinner?..i'm not sure something fun & uncomplicated..she's basically Vegan most of time so whatever she fancies..i'm easy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2020, 04:46 PM   #3436
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

dinner-tomato soup w grilled cheese croutons...so simple and scrumptious...we're cozy on the couch w blankets and cruising instagram...showed her this site and tried to explain..i don't think she quite gets why i like it here..loving her easy groove..we understand each other
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2020, 04:43 PM   #3437
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Midsomer Murders (iTv British crime/mystery drama)

I am waiting on the new drill I bought to become fully charged, but in the mean time I am watching a few episodes of a British mystery series which began way back in the 1990s. I really like every episode I have watched, so far.

Midsomer Murders (there is an YouTube channel with lots of episodes to watch).

_____ ______
Old 09-27-2020, 07:57 PM   #3438
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm yawning.
Old 09-28-2020, 06:13 PM   #3439
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Taking a break😮

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2020, 10:36 AM   #3440
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm finding what I want to buy on Wayfair and then searching Amazon for the same item, at much lower prices.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: