Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I agree. Kids and some adults have no clue as to what is acceptable and not any longer. It is like people using cell phones in the movies or during Church services. I find it so very rude. I have no interest in listening to their conversation. Otherwise, I would ask them to let me in on it (like a conference call). Civility has gone wayside. Just like our economy, it is down the toilet.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #62
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lardass - is this even a word?

The last time I was in public, I was called this by 2 army soldiers. I was dropping off a few things that were to be delivered to Haiti. Now, I have 2 speeds - slow & slower. Just how it is. The soldiers did not see me walk up. And had no clue I walk slowly.

There were soldiers everywhere, and of all ranks/positions. Well, some upper ranked men heard this, and pulled the 2 soldiers off the box collection, and were dismissed immediately. I was given an apology, and asked if I had time to tour the base, and have lunch with them. I declined. I was just wayy to embarassed.

I think being called any derrogatory name is the same as being called a fag, queer, or whatever. It is not meant in a favorable light. It is meant negatively. That is what needs to change in this country. And to think that most folks are overweight, and to have to deal with folks like Dr. Oz on TV who just goes on tangents about being overweight. It makes my blood boil. Personally, I am sick and tired of it all. I want to be told I am handsome. I want to hear that I smell so good. I want to hear that I am a snappy dresser. I want to hear the nice things. Not the ugly stuff all the time. It wears me down.

I just had to vent. Thanks for listening.

Andrew

Old 02-08-2010, 11:24 AM   #63
casey35

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
a she
Relationship Status:
finding my way ,

casey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputation
Default hey

To me I dont care if u slim jim or a beautiful gorgous butch femme mtf ftm . To me people should see what inside you . The personality , the humor , the whole self. To me i think people with love handles are gorgous.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:15 PM   #64
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Casey35,

That right there is the problem. It is few and far between. Not too many have the mindset like you. Society is anti-fat, yet 3/4 of society are fat. I just don't get it. Thank you for your kind words.

Namaste,
Andrew
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 01:21 PM   #65
casey35

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
a she
Relationship Status:
finding my way ,

casey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputation
Default andrew

people just see what on tv and if u notice all is slim jim. You dont see the gorgous full body people. Like i tell my friends if they dont like you or what they see then that their problem not yours.

andrew here a statement i heard from a doctor, Just because people maybe larger in body does not mean they are unhealthy. They was comparing two people one that was slender and one that was full bodied. they ask the audience who they thought was the most healthy. most pick the thin one. they was wrong it was the one that was full bodied, so people need to take note.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #66
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Casey35,

Thank you for telling me that. It sure did brighten my day!

Andrew
ox

Old 02-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #67
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Brother Andrew,so sorry u had some ahole jerk make stupid comments like that.Buddy u bet in a fue years they will be pot bellied and bald as an egg,then I hope they remember the comments cause someone will shure say something to them at some point.Please keep doing the good things u do for folks as well as being the al around good person u are.

Casey35...I had a simular thing happen a fue years ago when I was going to college,the school had a nurseing program and they were doing a segment on healthy vs heavy.I was ask to be a part of the study 6 average fit ppl and 4 ppl that were in various sises of the heavy end of the scale.Out of it all the 4 heavyest out did 5 of the others in stamania,blood pressure,respitorey recovery on and off the tredmill as well as strength in lifting,pulling ,pushing ect.Recently I went to the doc for a chekup and my bp is 110/70,my lab work is as good as a healthy 35yro,repitory on the money(at least till everything blooms in the spriong ..then i'm toast)...even tho I still weigh 245 I have lots more muscel mass than is aparent...not to bad for 62yro.

Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:43 AM   #68
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Wow. I didnt see this thread here. Until now. Bump. I hope everyone is enjoying their Phat Tuesday
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #69
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

love your quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Wow. I didnt see this thread here. Until now. Bump. I hope everyone is enjoying their Phat Tuesday

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 01:03 PM   #70
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Thank You
Old 02-18-2010, 08:35 AM   #71
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Peeps Hope everyone has a good Thursday
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 08:41 AM   #72
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

BUMPITY BUMP
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 08:57 AM   #73
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Question

Where do the heavy guys go to buy their rash guard shirts for the beach? I end up wearing dark t-shirts. It works best for me.

When I was slimmer I could buy them off the rack at surf shops. Not any longer.

The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 09:03 AM   #74
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Where do the heavy guys go to buy their rash guard shirts for the beach? I end up wearing dark t-shirts. It works best for me.

When I was slimmer I could buy them off the rack at surf shops. Not any longer.

I dont know Andrew... I dont even attempt to go swimming. I loved it when I was thinner. Havent done it in years.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 02:54 PM   #75
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Underworks has a compression swimsuit, tank and shorts. I don't know if you can get the pieces separately or not. Would one of the compression tanks in black work for swimming?
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #76
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Galahad,

They don't have my size. I have a compression shirt I wore for years and years, but it eventually wore out. But swimming, the material doesn't hold up. You have to have material that will repeal water. Remember I am a chubby guy.

Thank you for the advice dear brother.

Namaste,
Andrew
Old 05-16-2010, 06:25 PM   #77
fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default rashguards

i saw andrew's post earlier today about looking for a rashguard. so i started looking around (i have a lot of time on my hands these days so i make a good researcher!!!) and i have found a few. so no excuses to not enjoy the beach or a pool!
-nicole

this first site has quite a few options but here is one-
http://www.solartex.com/servlet/the-...us-Size/Detail

land's end has some options
http://www.landsend.com/ix/swimwear-...eSize=12&tab=6

http://www.landsend.com/pp/ShortSlee...5&origin=index
Old 05-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #78
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

How do you know the size from UK vs US? Is it a size up or down?

Thank you for the links! I will be looking into these! WooHoo!
Old 05-16-2010, 07:05 PM   #79
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Fiercegrrl,

I found it! It is a bit expensive, but I am going to have to save up for it. Thank you!

Old 05-16-2010, 10:04 PM   #80
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Andrew,I get spandex t-shirts to wear as a binder and wear it under my t'shirts they repel water very well.Just make shure u dont get them so tight u cant breath,the only prob I had was they rolled up so I cut the spandex short enough to hold thigs in place but not to short..it will sitll roll some but works fine..I weigh 250 so u should be able to get them at acadamy or some place like it.I got mine at wally world for ten dollars each.They also have spandex shorts but I found them not to be comfortable.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: