Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 10-11-2010, 05:51 AM   #1
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Nat'l Coming Out Day...

Given the latest string of Violence, and bullying {Cyber and otherwise}..
What do you plan on doing for more Awareness/Visibility/Support today?....
Old 10-11-2010, 08:34 AM   #2
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

First, I just wanna wish everyone a happy National Coming Out Day ~ whether your gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer or however else you identify I hope that today is a wonderful day for you to just be who you are

Its been a long process for Me to come out as being transgender, and though I have a LONG way to go I have never been happier than I am now. Its been quite the journey so far, and while I know that My coming out will never be done atleast now I have a foundation from which to work from. I am proud, above all else, of who I am and who I've become in the last few months despite some hard times (more emotional than anything). I'm not proud of My past, but hopefully in being able to now be Myself and moving forward I hope to make My next 30 years the best years of My life which starts with being who I truly am.

I have one more friend to come out to, and though I know that it will turn out disastrous, I have to be Myself and refuse to stay hidden. Since today is a day for us all to come out and be visible, I will be coming out to more people and hope for the best. I'll admit that I'm afraid of losing people, but with that said I'd rather lose people than lose Myself ~ and that, in the long run, will contribute to My future success in life. Today I plan on being visible in anyway that I can, be it in coming out or in just being who I am ......... its a good day in the world

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: