Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie FAQ

Old 01-12-2018, 03:16 PM   #61
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Huh, I thought quick reply did something else.

Anyway, thank you!
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:17 PM   #62
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentfemme View Post
Hi y'all, where's the option to comment on posts/respond to comments on your posts?

I'm sure it's right under my nose, but I just can't find it. :P

Thanks!
To leave a comment on someone's post, look to the left at where the poster's profile info is and right under where it says Rep Power and in the middle, there is a symbol that looks like scales (I think, lol). Click on that and a box will pop up and you can type a comment in there and then click on Add to Reputation. It is a private note that only the poster will see.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 09:15 PM   #63
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Smile posting youtube clips

How do I post a youtube clip into a thread?
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:49 AM   #64
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

charley - Use "Go Advanced". Then you will see a YouTube icon in the right side of the text entry box. Click that, and it will give you the tags you need. Then on the URL of your video, copy the sequence of characters after the "watch?v=". Paste the copied characters in between the opening/closing tag.
You can then "Preview Post" to make sure you got it right.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:21 AM   #65
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Smile how to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
charley - Use "Go Advanced". Then you will see a YouTube icon in the right side of the text entry box. Click that, and it will give you the tags you need. Then on the URL of your video, copy the sequence of characters after the "watch?v=". Paste the copied characters in between the opening/closing tag.
You can then "Preview Post" to make sure you got it right.
It worked, thanks so much, hahaha!
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2021, 09:51 AM   #66
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Went to play in the arcade and discovered Google/Adobe is no more. Wondering what I can do/use to play in the arcade? Thanks
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2021, 05:32 PM   #67
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Went to play in the arcade and discovered Google/Adobe is no more. Wondering what I can do/use to play in the arcade? Thanks
I need to know that as well ~ is adobe acrobat reader the one you have to uninstall ?
Old 01-12-2021, 06:23 PM   #68
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I need to know that as well ~ is adobe acrobat reader the one you have to uninstall ?
Not sure. I think it's adobe or something. can uninstall but don't know what to replace it with or how.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2021, 10:20 AM   #69
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
I remember seeing the "Disable Flash" banner in Chrome last year stating they were going to stop supporting it in December 2020. Since the games are seemingly 'flash' games as I believe most online are, they won't function any longer. However, I read that HTML5 will replace flash but not sure what that means to games. I did find this piece of text when searching:

Adobe is officially killing Flash player on December 31, 2020. All major browsers will remove Flash by the end of 2020 or early 2021. With Flash support ending, websites that offer Flash-based content like games and animations will have no choice but to remove them too. Nov 26, 2020
Old 01-19-2021, 01:29 PM   #70
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

bumping ~ has anyone found out yet what we have to install to play games on this site ?