Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 12-11-2011, 12:05 PM   #2361
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation
Default The drama continues

SOOO I am in the car taking my GD to apply for a pt job in the neighborhood. Her phone rings....hello its your mom,,,why are you not commin home for christmas? OMG...so I have the kid and have booked her on a flight with us to my partners sisters in washington dc for christmas. Since the kid has been here i have heard nothin from her mother. Our trip was planned months ago! I spent bookoo bucks to get her on the same plane with us, what was i gonna do leave her here with the housesitter??Now I have to take the kid down to her mothers after we get back on the 28th.Its only 1 1/2 hrs away in another state. I may just hang myself!! So glad i have u guys to covetch with here..it helps!!
Old 12-11-2011, 03:39 PM   #2362
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello everyone..

Just watched the Bengals loose in the last 8 seconds of the game..I can say more but i will stop there with respect for the Ladies in here..

Rain and Blue..
I was going through a real hard time after the break-up with my "X" and a guy at work told me that it always gets worse before it gets better..Ya know what he was right..It did get worse then better..Gotta wait it out..I do not speak to my father or sister at all.My older sister and mom have "kicked me in the face"..I stay away from them..Keep in contact with the kids and my younger Brother..That is how i made it better for myself..I am ok with it but it still hurts..

Ruthie..
Cook.??. MMMM..Do you pack lunches to..??..

Clay..
Got my back..Thanks Bro..Should i be ascared of Ruthie..??..

Gina..
Save the best for last..Ok one more time the glitter is in the top drawer on the left purple on the right pink..Let me know when it is getting low so i can re-fill the drawers..Bengals suck..Great to see you in here..!!!..

s..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #2363
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

just peeking in.. .. guess i have some catching up to do.. heh...
nap time here.. then heading to nashville land.... yayy..

**yawwnnn**

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #2364
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,768 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation
Default waiting

We are still stuck in AL waiting on load. 3 hrs of detention time now.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:37 AM   #2365
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Just watched the Bengals loose in the last 8 seconds of the game..I can say more but i will stop there with respect for the Ladies in here..

Rain and Blue..
I was going through a real hard time after the break-up with my "X" and a guy at work told me that it always gets worse before it gets better..Ya know what he was right..It did get worse then better..Gotta wait it out..I do not speak to my father or sister at all.My older sister and mom have "kicked me in the face"..I stay away from them..Keep in contact with the kids and my younger Brother..That is how i made it better for myself..I am ok with it but it still hurts..

Ruthie..
Cook.??. MMMM..Do you pack lunches to..??..

Clay..
Got my back..Thanks Bro..Should i be ascared of Ruthie..??..

Gina..
Save the best for last..Ok one more time the glitter is in the top drawer on the left purple on the right pink..Let me know when it is getting low so i can re-fill the drawers..Bengals suck..Great to see you in here..!!!..

s..
Rusted - now the glitter is all over the place - but ya know Sparky looks good in antlers and glitter...You know I have no love for the *Bungles* and I know you prefer them over the Browns - but other teams are doing pretty good..(Not the Chiefs - did you see the way the Jets smashed them??) Let it rain let it rain let it rain...weather update for you...
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:26 PM   #2366
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation
Default kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
SOOO I am in the car taking my GD to apply for a pt job in the neighborhood. Her phone rings....hello its your mom,,,why are you not commin home for christmas? OMG...so I have the kid and have booked her on a flight with us to my partners sisters in washington dc for christmas. Since the kid has been here i have heard nothin from her mother. Our trip was planned months ago! I spent bookoo bucks to get her on the same plane with us, what was i gonna do leave her here with the housesitter??Now I have to take the kid down to her mothers after we get back on the 28th.Its only 1 1/2 hrs away in another state. I may just hang myself!! So glad i have u guys to covetch with here..it helps!!
Hey Rain,
I wish you the very best in all of this. I don't even know what to do with my "kid" and her hubbie is a jurk. Any was sendinhg u a hug.
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #2367
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
I am so sorry what is happening with your daughter . We as a parents should be enjoying are children and grandchildren . Hopefully one day she realizes that everything you teach her will surfaces and be daughter you raised . It's very painful and trust me I understand .

I am wishing you the best .

sending you a cyber hugs

Vlasta
It is hard do to my Mom isn't to get up set. Shelly,my daughter,called he two times but didn't talk to me. I enjoyed my daughter when she was little. I rember those day. They would good. I could tell her things about the family but,I think it would hurt her and distory her. I think her hubbie is controling her from what I seen when they was here. I don't like him at all. I don't trust him. My mother found out today ibehind 1 eye she has a blood clot the othere eye has a groth. so,I don't know what all is going on.~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2011, 09:19 PM   #2368
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Hi All! I'm 46 yo. This last year has really aged me. Life is very unfair, and unkind, but I am surviving.

I will definitely be back to see my friends who are in the same boat.

Namaste,
Andrew
This year has aged me as well. This kidney stuff has aged me as well as my daughter is for the birds and I wish the birds would take it back...lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 04:37 PM   #2369
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Default wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes226_l View Post
This year has aged me as well. This kidney stuff has aged me as well as my daughter is for the birds and I wish the birds would take it back...lol
Hey,
I was checking in to see how you all was. Has any one on here has lived with your Mom and see changes in her-rembering-repeeting things and seeing her go down hill? I think one bad place is she notice it her self. Now she has too many red blood cells and has to go to the Hospital and have blood taken out of her. It just washes her right out like a lemp dish rag. She has to go Monday. Then she has to see the Dr. on tuesday.
the Dr. told my Mom she has 5 to 7 years if she takes good care of her self. The red blood cells change in to Loukemia.(mispelled)The Dr. she has is a back door Dr. Personaly I don't care for him.Meaning he is a100%jurk. I love my Mom very much. Its hard seeing these changes. I know other people have gone through this. You know if I had 6 wishes i would wish for 1.every one would have food 2.every one would have drinks and every 3.one would be happy and 4.us GLBT people would be exsepted and 5. everyone would know they are loved. 6. no one would be sick.
A gal we use to have here as a fresh air kid she emailed me today and said she should come up to see every one befor any one passes away. The last time she said that she came up and the next day after she left my Dad died.
(Mom has been saying she will not be here next year. She has said this befor I ever got this email from her.) I know I "talk " alot on here but,I really don't have any one to talk to about things. My Mom has had one heck of a life-her Mom died when she was 7 years old. My Mom dad was a drunk and she marryed a drunk-my Dad. She has worked all of her life. He would beat her and so on. I wish I could make the remander of Moms life a happy one. I don't cry around her. I walk off to some othere room or go out side and yell at God.
There are many things I just don't understand.
Thanks my friends for reading this. I hope this dosen't bring any one down. I do care about the people here.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #2370
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,768 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays. Barb and I are going to my families Christmas party tonight , then back out on the road tomorrow so we can get her home for Christmas with her family.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:26 PM   #2371
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Hey blue... I live with my mom now. She is 72. Doing quite well for 72 but the signs that things are happening are there. I see it in her eyes when she knows. For now she has a boyfriend she goes to see 2x's a week, does volunteer work and keeps the house clean and the leaves raked and the lawn mowed (try to stop her and she kill you with her eyes.)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 04:03 PM   #2372
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hey blue... I live with my mom now. She is 72. Doing quite well for 72 but the signs that things are happening are there. I see it in her eyes when she knows. For now she has a boyfriend she goes to see 2x's a week, does volunteer work and keeps the house clean and the leaves raked and the lawn mowed (try to stop her and she kill you with her eyes.)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!
Ruthie

I see it in my Moms eyes the pain she has and she knows she might not be here. Her Dr. has ordered her a walker with wheels and co2 at night and during the day when she needs it. Ruthie,I know how hard it is to see a love one go down hill. Its heart renching.

To everyone have a very Merry Christmass and a blessed 2012
Old 12-25-2011, 08:03 AM   #2373
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Merry Christmas Everyone!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 09:40 AM   #2374
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

We still have my grandaughter with us.We have decided to get gardianship. Have all the paperwork, and a lawyer. Crazy thing is her mom wants her to come back and be put into a foster home. We spent Christmas in Washington Dc with my patners family, it was wonderful having the girl with us. My partner said, "I feel like this is the first time I am bringing "my family" home for Christmas.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:02 AM   #2375
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!!! May it be better than 2011.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:26 AM   #2376
nycbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
moved on and ready to start again

nycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!!! May it be better than 2011.
couldn't have said it better myself, Sunny!!! Wishing you all the best, my friend!!!

Jay

http://youtu.be/39gpaDnjW4I
nycbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 11:59 AM   #2377
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Sending out my best wishes to everyone too!

I need to join in and follow more closely the notes in this thread especially. In this new year I am about to become one of the "and overs", leaving my 50's behind. It is a scary thing for me right now, even though I TELL people it is only a number. In truth, that "only a number" is downright terrifying! I truly don't KNOW what I should expect. Maybe with help from you all, I can let go with that need for expectations and just make my OWN path and picture.

Maybe I can be the one to set a new example of what 60 might look like!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 04:11 PM   #2378
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,691 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

c'mon gorgeous....I will walk in friendship along with you..I may be "over" BUT I can run circles.....jus sayin...and I only get BETTER with age...as will you!! Definitley smoking'er...wink...welcome..let go and relax and enjoy...k?
Old 12-29-2011, 08:11 PM   #2379
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation

Happy 2012 everyone!!!
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gina For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 09:55 PM   #2380
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
c'mon gorgeous....I will walk in friendship along with you..I may be "over" BUT I can run circles.....jus sayin...and I only get BETTER with age...as will you!! Definitley smoking'er...wink...welcome..let go and relax and enjoy...k?
Clay, you are a dear friend, and I am SO very glad you are in my life! (glad to see you back home and posting again!)

Relax and enjoy? Yeah, I can do that!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature