Old 11-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wanted to be the first!

A big hello from the land of maple syrup, poutine, hockey and any other canucky clichés!! (like canadian beacon, can someone please tell me what the hell is canadian beacon ??? )

Well, I wanted to be the first canuck to post in the Canada Forums... (and a french-canuck mind you ROFLOL)

Laters, tourlou, à plus, etc...

xxx
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #2
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know what a Canadian Beacon but Canadian Bacon is a thin slice of ham (thicker than regular bacon). It may or may not have been rolled in ground yellow pea meal (sometimes called peameal bacon).

I'm an wayward Canadian Anglophone-Acadian (who understands more french than he let's on) living in the US.
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #3
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

Maudite marde ! I knew that I should have used the dictionary... bacon not beacon (slapping myself on the forehead.... I'm a real "gougoune" at times!!!) Thank you for the answer Linus !!!

Ooops, I hope you don't mind the "frenglish"
Old 11-12-2009, 12:05 PM   #4
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

I grew up on "frenglish". I think it's my mothertongue (largely due to being in a family of bilingual Acadians who flip back and forth like it's normal).
Old 11-12-2009, 01:13 PM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Ms Soft!!!!!
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Hey there Lady Snow! Welcome to virtual Canada lol!
Old 11-12-2009, 11:25 PM   #7
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yay more fellow Canadians on the BFP
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #8
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

A fellow Canadian currently enjoying the +C November!!
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #9
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool Bacon Beacon

Looking for the beacon from Canada..while I eat Canadian Bacon.
Oh , there's the Softhearted beacon..Welcome from So. California
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #10
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

In a few weeks the Softhearted "beacon" will look like this
Old 11-14-2009, 02:06 AM   #11
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I live in "Winterpeg" so I know that feeling all too well Softhearted
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:49 PM   #12
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Does being in love with a Canadian count? *waves my brand new passport* Canadians save lives. I know, hy saved mine.

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #13
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Sure it counts Isadora! Being in love with a canadian is a great thing ! Welcome into the tribe
The Following User Says Thank You to Softhearted For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #14
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softhearted View Post
Sure it counts Isadora! Being in love with a canadian is a great thing ! Welcome into the tribe
Thank you. I so appreciate it.

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:10 PM   #15
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

And just because we all know that anything that goes wrong means "Blame Canada" I found this smiley:

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Old 11-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #16
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

"Gougoune!" I haven't heard that since I left Quebec.

And , (you know who you are ) I'm in southern N.B., but lived in Campbellton for a few years. You from around our way?

Glad to be here, glad to see other Canadians here! Now, who brought the beer? MOOSEHEAD of course!
suebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:11 PM   #17
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
"Gougoune!" I haven't heard that since I left Quebec.

And , (you know who you are ) I'm in southern N.B., but lived in Campbellton for a few years. You from around our way?

Glad to be here, glad to see other Canadians here! Now, who brought the beer? MOOSEHEAD of course!
OMG! My grandmother is from Campbellton (well, Atholville). My parents are from Shediac and my grandmother is now in McLeods. Such a small world!

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Old 11-15-2009, 03:56 PM   #18
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

And both my parents are originally from a small village near Edmunston, NB!
Old 11-18-2009, 08:07 PM   #19
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello from BC!

Waving at all of you from the lush and tropical BC! I am hoping to meet some of you during the Olympic Winter Games. Give a holler if you are heading west!

Hys babygirl
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:06 AM   #20
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

FR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST Reputation

--um fever we dont go to canada when its snowy and cold--our oo oohs will fall off-smoochy
FR is offline   Reply With Quote