Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-17-2018, 12:36 AM   #261
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Okay I'm getting impatient already.

Who has been keeping track of their team for the upcoming season?
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:09 AM   #262
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Roll Tide

I always keep track of my team. I don't think the Jalen vs Tua will be the QB controversy some believe. Esp. now that we have a dedicated QB coach in addition to an OC. I just hope we get a decent kicker.

Katniss
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 08:10 PM   #263
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
I always keep track of my team. I don't think the Jalen vs Tua will be the QB controversy some believe. Esp. now that we have a dedicated QB coach in addition to an OC. I just hope we get a decent kicker.

Katniss
Who do you think the QB will be? Will they be in the Championship game this year?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:08 PM   #264
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Who do you think the QB will be? Will they be in the Championship game this year?
Tua fractured his index finger on his passing hand and needed surgery. My understanding is he won't play in the A game this Saturday so that's it for him until fall camp.

I don't want either Jalen or Tua to leave and I don't think the competition will run either off. There is talk of Jalen moving to wide receiver but with Tua currently injured I don't see that happening. We have a redshirt freshman Mac Jones so I guess he will play some Saturday.
I'm hearing we are also to get a graduate transfer Gardner Minshew but I don't know anything about him. Five QBs seem like a lot. I mean, can we *get* a kicker? How is it we never seem to have a decent kicker? Ever? Oh, right, Saban doesn't give kickers scholarships. Might want to re-think that after the last NC fiasco.

My biggest concern is we are again starting off with all new DC and OC. It gets old...

As to thinking about the the NCAA Championship? Oh no.....that is not how the Alabama process works. One play at a time, one game at a time and never look too far ahead.

I hope the Vols have a better season (how can they not?) It will be interesting to see how Pruitt re-builds. I hope they give him a chance.

Katniss~~
Old 04-18-2018, 07:10 PM   #265
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I hope the Vols do better as well. I dont know what caused them to fall apart last year but they sure hit rock bottom

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2018, 09:54 PM   #266
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still having withdrawals.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 03:52 AM   #267
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I got a "mini fix" watching some of the players being drafted these past three days!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 03:55 AM   #268
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Okay I'm getting impatient already.

Who has been keeping track of their team for the upcoming season?
I caught some of the Alabama spring football game, but have no idea when their regular season starts....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 09:38 PM   #269
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I caught some of the Alabama spring football game, but have no idea when their regular season starts....
Sept. 1st vs Louisville in Orlando. Bama plays The Citadel this year too. Always fun to see a team we don't normally play.

Bama broke it's own record in players being selected in the draft. Roll Tide

Was interesting to hear reactions on what Coach Pruitt at UT had to say after the spring game. He said several players quit before the game was over and he felt the fans didn't show up like they should. I will say this, if you are a young or new TN fan then no one can ever accuse you of being a bandwagon fan. Lol!

Katniss~~
The Following User Says Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 08:59 PM   #270
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I watched Oklahoma States spring game, it was not what I was used to but looks pretty good. Only time will tell though.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2018, 07:49 PM   #271
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

2 more months!!!!!
Old 07-15-2018, 09:04 AM   #272
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

We're down to a little over 6 weeks..........
Old 07-15-2018, 09:07 AM   #273
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

September 1st Louisville at Alabama (ABC) 5:00
Old 07-15-2018, 05:01 PM   #274
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

August 30th

Okie state vs Missouri state

7 pm

Albert Einstein
Old 10-27-2018, 10:55 PM   #275
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Wooooooo!Go Pokes! Win over Texas Longhorns.

Lol so classy ut so classy with your coach and your dline player Hager.

GO POKES!!!
Old 12-19-2018, 08:33 PM   #276
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Okay so its time for ncaa bowl games!

Who is your team and what bowl are they playing in?
Old 12-19-2018, 11:54 PM   #277
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Badgers take on Miami Hurricanes in New Era Pinstripe Bowl...Dec 27th in NYC Yankee Stadium

I think this bowl is the first of its kind! It was formerly know as just the Pinstripe Bowl

Go Badgers..........
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2018, 12:00 AM   #278
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Rose Bowl.......PAC10

Ohio and Washington Jan 1st 2019

Go Huskies.......
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2020, 05:02 AM   #279
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Today ESPN

Crimson Tide at Tigers......check your local listing for times
Old 12-03-2021, 09:04 AM   #280
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Oklahoma State and Baylor play for the Big 12 Championship tomorrow at noon, on ABC.

I want to see The Cowboys play Cincy in the college football game to be honest, as Cincy, UH, BYU and UCF have been asked to join the Big 12 when the Gooners, sorry Sooner and Longhorns leave to go to the SEC, where they are gonna get chewed up and spit out, because they cant play to the SEC caliber and I'm going to laugh for years to come!

It's nothing but a pure political and money move, hahahah good luck cuz Bama rules the SEC play time on TV, Longhorn network will go under as well!

Albert Einstein