Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-22-2015, 11:41 AM   #61
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Go WV Mountaineers

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2015, 11:57 AM   #62
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I can't wait to see UT LONGHORNS Playing this year ! I finally got the Longhorn Network Station!!

HOOK'EM HORNS \ m /
Old 07-24-2015, 03:49 PM   #63
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The SEC network has helped keep my football withdrawal to a minimum lately. They show games from seasons past for past few weeks.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2015, 07:38 PM   #64
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

NCAA is among us soon, so let's talk about teams and their current standings?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:28 PM   #65
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I sure hope the Longhorns do better this season. I can't wait to see them play.
Old 08-16-2015, 09:30 PM   #66
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I am getting excited too! My team is not even in the top 25 and that irks me a bit, but my team has usually been the underdog for many years, we will see this season!

Albert Einstein
Old 08-16-2015, 09:32 PM   #67
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I am getting excited too! My team is not even in the top 25 and that irks me a bit, but my team has usually been the underdog for many years, we will see this season!
which team ?
Old 08-16-2015, 09:34 PM   #68
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
which team ?
Oklahoma State

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2015, 09:44 PM   #69
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

I'm excited to see how Coach Strong and his team will do this year. Last year was pretty much a bust, but Coach Strong was new and he and his team needed to find their stride with each other. I expect a good showing this year now that he's had time to restructure on both sides of the ball, instill a solid work/personal ethic and let them know that unsavory conduct off the field will not be tolerated. Having said that, there's only one thing left to say...

HOOK 'EM HORNS!

Old 08-16-2015, 09:54 PM   #70
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Oklahoma State

OSU has become a pretty solid team that's usually fun to watch. My dad is OSU alumni so I keep up with them so we can talk football smack, lol
Old 08-16-2015, 09:56 PM   #71
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degotoga View Post
OSU has become a pretty solid team that's usually fun to watch. My dad is OSU alumni so I keep up with them so we can talk football smack, lol
Yes they have since Coach Gundy has taken over! Your dad rocks!

GO POKES!

Albert Einstein
Old 08-18-2015, 07:41 AM   #72
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HA HA HA !! TEXAS LONGHORNS BEAT THE SNOT OUTTA NORTH TEXAS lastnight 38-7. Can you say can of whoop-ass?! I missed most of the game, so can't comment on it honestly about how well anyone played. I just caught the tail end of it with 4 mins left. I sure hope they can whooop-ass this year more often.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:21 PM   #73
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I have to wait till September 3rd to see OSU play but there is no guarantee that it will televised.

Albert Einstein
Old 09-03-2015, 07:53 PM   #74
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Pistols Firin! Let's go Pokes!

4th quarter 9:20 left.

Osu 24 central michigan 13

Albert Einstein
Old 09-10-2015, 07:57 PM   #75
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!

My Pokes don't play until Saturday night! Central Arkansas this game.

Albert Einstein
Old 09-10-2015, 09:43 PM   #76
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Can't wait to watch the Longhorns again! I hope it's on a channel I get.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:49 PM   #77
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TEXAS LONGHORNS lead Rice 20-0 in the 1st quarter........
85 yd punt return TD and another 56 yd punt return to the 5yd line ending with a TD again on 2nd down.

LETS GO LONGHORNS LETS GO................................................ ....... HOOKEM HORNS !!! \ m /
Old 09-12-2015, 08:14 PM   #78
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

BOOMER SOONER AND GO POKES!!!

Sooners come back to beat the Vols 31-24 in 2 OT's!

Pokes leading 20-8 in the 4th quarter!

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2015, 08:19 PM   #79
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Longhorns still in the lead 28-14 over Rice Owls. Rice has been in more control of the ball but this young freshman filled team of Texas is holding them making incredible last minute turnover plays for Texas to gain from. I just wonder how well they will do in the rest of their games this year. We'll see because they are a very young freshman filled team playing on both defense and offense.
Heard is the Quarterback tonight.

Another incredible play forced and Texas gained an overturn and TD again.......making it 35-14..in the 3rd Quarter.
Old 09-12-2015, 08:25 PM   #80
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Boomer Sooner! Way to go OKlahoma Sooners!
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: