Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 11-19-2011, 08:33 AM   #21
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hi before I join in on the fun. Thanks for accepting me and I'm looking forward to being a part of the group.
Welcome Cid, from another newbie. I just joined 10 days ago and already I feel like one of the family. Very nice peeps here. I even have five friends already. HAHA
HoustonHuny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #22
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet, Cid. Enjoy your time and if you need help finding anything, just holler.

One tip: If you find a thread that you like, click "tools" in the middle upper right bar and then click "subscribe to this thread". That way you can find it when you log back in and click on "user CP".
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote