chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

adorable!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WomenMoveMe View Post
It was the summer before fourth grade. My mother had taken a position as camp cook in an upstate New York summer camp to enable my younger sister and I to attend. I had been relegated to the small house with girls my own age. However, I longed to be in the big house, with her, F******.

She was 12 years to my 9 and I was mesmerized. She was tall and lean, had long crazy brown hair, green eyes, and she rocked my world. I followed her everywhere and did my best to make certain she wanted for nothing. I toasted her marshmallows for her. I made sure every path we traveled was safe for her. If she wanted something, I did my best to make certain she had it.

She did not seem to mind this weird 'kid' following her around. Her friends were not of like mind and would tell her to 'ditch' me. She did not. In fact, the night of the big scavenger hunt she asked me to marry her.

We 'married' and went to her room for our honeymoon. We got in her bed, covered ourselves completely up with the covers, and kissed. She climbed on top of me and I made her switch positions. We were inseparable the remainder of the summer. We held hands everywhere we went and would give each other little kisses on the cheek. It seems strange to me now that my mother found this cute instead of worrying about it. Good for you Mom!

Camp ended and I returned to my home state with my family just as she returned to hers. We wrote one another a time or two, but that was the end of us.

Hey F******...if you are here...look me up!!!!

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 10:08 PM. Reason: removing personal names
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 07:33 AM   #62
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

My first puppy-love crush was on my seventh grade teacher.

My first REAL crush...I was in my early 20s and still not out to anyone, especially myself. A friend and I were attending a birthday party for a co-worker of hers. At the party was a heart-stopping, jaw-dropping, butch. I couldn't take my eyes off her, and when she came over to talk to us, I thought my legs wouldn't hold me up anymore. She was the kind of person that touched you (your arm, hand) when she spoke...and every time she touched me my brain stuttered to a stop and I became completely tongue-tied. I don't remember her name, and I never saw her again...but I thought about her for years! I can STILL remember what she looked like. Pivotal moments in your life stay with you forever.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #63
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I was in kindergarden, so 4 or 5. She was the 2nd grade teacher. She also lived about 9 houses from mine. Her dad was our mailman. Her name was Miss M*******. She looked like a young Susan Lucci. She was an identical twin, so am I. So she instantly loved me and my twin. But she loved all kids. She was kind and sweet and loving. She would freely hug and kiss her students. Which back in the 60's was a non issue but today I'm sure would be frowned upon. But the kids loved her and her kindness. I loved it when she kissed me but I would pretend I hated it. And I would run when I knew she was gonna kiss me. Because I realized quickly, that made her kiss you more when she caught you. Haha I was working it.

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 10:09 PM. Reason: removing personal names
JAGG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JAGG For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 08:26 AM   #64
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

ha,ha mine was also my second grade teacher!! omg she smelled so good. she started us journaling daily and i started writing love poems and stuff will the reassurance that no one but her would be reading them! soon she was so impressed with one of them that she shared it with my mother and the rest of the class!! still crushed on her but i stopped writing even to this day!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:50 AM   #65
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

My first crushes that I can remember were of the women I watched on the TV and Movie screen.

I grew up during the 60's and back then the "Movie Stars" were all white. I am sure this is why I do not have a greater variety of my first crushes. You see, my mother was a single mom and the TV and movies were our babysitters after all the chores were done. Every Sunday after mandatory church, (while mom was at home grabbing some alone time) we would go to the movies.

Having said all that.............Here are my crushes during my elementary school years.

Doris Day, Ann Margret and Audrey Hepburn.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #66
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Umm well looking back back back snicker my third grade teacher ms j******. I thought she waked on the moon! Sadly my little backwater elem school found out she was gay and got her canned....worst day ever! I still think about her and wonder how she is.

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 10:17 PM. Reason: removing personal names
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:04 PM   #67
RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

RiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST Reputation

There was one girl when I was 6, that I would play "Daddy and Mommy" with lol. Kiss and all that jazz. But, I never had a crush on her really. I think my first REAL crush was on my 3rd grade teacher Ms. D******. I had straight A's in that class! I had it really bad for her! She was probably in her 20's then. I knew I had no chance in hell, but she was still nice to day dream about lol!

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 10:15 PM. Reason: removing personal names
RiverBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 03:11 PM   #68
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation

First grade. Fall. Schoolbus colored leaves. I loved riding to school bcuz everyday R******, also a first grader, let me hold her hand.

Che

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 10:15 PM. Reason: removing personal names
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2015, 09:52 PM   #69
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Ahh yesss..first crushes..of course mother was my first crush.My second crush had to be around age 5 or 6 years old to a little black girl that lived two houses down from where my family lived.I was curious about other girls bodies,even at that age,and she was the first girl to pull down her pants and show me hers..because I simply asked to see "it".I thought to myself that was pretty easy and learned something.I liked her alot and would ride my bike by her house almost everyday and bring her small gifts.I remember showing off my new pair of boots to her one day and riding in circles around her and her looking at me with those big brown eyes,smiling..two little girls having a moment I guess.*snort*
So I would say she was my first love/crush(different from mother)..her family eventually moved away..she took me into her house and I saw all the packed boxes and we were both helpless to do anything about it and I remember wanting to take her home with me and hide her but we both knew this was the end.

Right now i'm crushing on my wife to be someday...crushing hard
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 10:31 PM   #70
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My first woman crush was my junior high drama teacher, oh man did I have it bad for her. LOL

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2015, 12:48 AM   #71
skitscatscoot

How Do You Identify?:
TG male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His/Him
Relationship Status:
searching

skitscatscoot is on a distinguished road

My first crush was T******, a girl I knew in 3rd grade. I fell head over heels for her--was even carrying her books and calling her my girlfriend and everything, saw nothing wrong with it, and then all hell broke loose. Long story short, I wound up having to change schools at the end of the year, it got really bad. I learned my lesson though and learned to keep my feelings to myself. I became a damn good actress after that. This was early 1980s in a notoriously homophobic town that I wound up having to run out of screaming once I finally became an adult.
Shudder. I wouldn't go back to childhood for anything. Or my hometown either for that matter, even though it claims its "changed" (which I will never believe.)
skitscatscoot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skitscatscoot For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2015, 11:21 PM   #72
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

KD Lang.... still makes me blush... lol
Bubala is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubala For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2015, 12:21 AM   #73
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet remembrance

A dangerous revolutionary type butch: warm, embracing, a bit mysterious and edgy with the ability to make a woman feel really held energetically. Laughs, the day I realized how bad I was crushing on her I could have sworn the sun rose in a color I had never seen before.
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2015, 01:57 AM   #74
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

Salma Hayek...in 97 she floated down a river in an innertube on Fools Rush In and I was hooked. She is my longest and most enduring woman crush. I wanted to look like her or fuck her - or both - from the moment I saw her.

My second grandest woman crush is Monica Bellucci and I've adored her for nearly as long.

As for "real" people, I found numerous girls and women attractive from the time I was 12-13ish. None were long term things though until my late teens.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:02 PM   #75
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

My very first crush was when I was about 9 or 10 years old, and it was on my older sister's best friend. She was a tomboy and her name was Eunice. I used to follow her around and tried to copy everything she did and said. But then a couple years later I was crushing on a very femme woman whose brats I babysat for, my butch gym teacher, and an androgynous substitute teacher I had!
Old 01-24-2016, 08:41 PM   #76
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 11:18 PM   #77
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My very first girl crush was Christina Ricci...

Old 01-25-2016, 12:39 PM   #78
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crush

I can't remember that far back. My longest standing crush is Valerie Bertinelli. That is a 40 year crush.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2016, 01:04 PM   #79
angelface
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

angelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputation

Growing up I was such a tomboy and was always crushing on my femme teachers from the age of 8. When I got to my teen years Madonna was the queen of pop and I was obsessed (showing my age here!) and my bedroom was covered with her image.
Now I prefer brunettes lol and have mini crushes on these lovely ladies...
Lauren Cohan "Walking Dead" beauty

Maggie Siff " Sons of Anachy" beauty

Evangeline Lilly " Lost" beauty

angelface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 05:15 PM   #80
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation

My first girl crush was on a cartoon character when I was about 9-10 years old haha. Raven from Teen Titans... apparently my mind thought she was a boy until i discover she was female.