Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 12-17-2015, 03:04 PM   #1261
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Great colonoscopy & Esophagoscopy results!!! All clear! Yay! Dec. 9th was my 4 year mark post colon/uterine cancer!

I am so happy with these results!

Thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes & good luck!

For those who are battling...even silently....know you are in my heart always....I send you positive energies & wishes for strength to fight the fight!!! Know you each are so loved....xoxo...clay
Old 12-17-2015, 05:29 PM   #1262
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Great colonoscopy & Esophagoscopy results!!! All clear! Yay! Dec. 9th was my 4 year mark post colon/uterine cancer!

I am so happy with these results!

Thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes & good luck!

For those who are battling...even silently....know you are in my heart always....I send you positive energies & wishes for strength to fight the fight!!! Know you each are so loved....xoxo...clay
CONGRATS!

Are you sure it isn't 5 years? How did I hit 5 years and you hit 4? I thought we were at the same time? Hey, I should have made a post about 5 years! Heh. It was 8/2015.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2015, 06:26 PM   #1263
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
CONGRATS!

Are you sure it isn't 5 years? How did I hit 5 years and you hit 4? I thought we were at the same time? Hey, I should have made a post about 5 years! Heh. It was 8/2015.
THANKS!!!

I am certain it was 4 on 12/09. Mine was December 2011 for the surgery...diagnosis was November 2011!!!

I think what you are counting is different than what I am counting. I count from Dec. 9.2011 to Dec 9, 2015! I think you were counting 2011, 2012,2013,2014,2015..lol...Mine was the last month of the year 2011.....

Anyway, it is all good!!!
Old 12-17-2015, 06:34 PM   #1264
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
THANKS!!!

I am certain it was 4 on 12/09. Mine was December 2011 for the surgery...diagnosis was November 2011!!!

I think what you are counting is different than what I am counting. I count from Dec. 9.2011 to Dec 9, 2015! I think you were counting 2011, 2012,2013,2014,2015..lol...Mine was the last month of the year 2011.....

Anyway, it is all good!!!
I was probably still in the chemo fog when you first got diagnosed!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 06:03 PM   #1265
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well, while I was gone from here for about 1.5 years I spent about 9 months of that navigating breast cancer. Went through diagnosis, bilateral mastectomy, chemo, and radiation. I finished treatment on December 18th. I start hormone blockers sometime in the next week and should be on that for 10 years. Cheers, trail blazers. Health and healing to us all!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 06:35 PM   #1266
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Well, while I was gone from here for about 1.5 years I spent about 9 months of that navigating breast cancer. Went through diagnosis, bilateral mastectomy, chemo, and radiation. I finished treatment on December 18th. I start hormone blockers sometime in the next week and should be on that for 10 years. Cheers, trail blazers. Health and healing to us all!
Hi, easygoingfemme. I'm sorry to hear that this dreaded disease struck you. Breast cancer treatment is a long road. I am glad you came to this thread and hope that you stick around. Keep us updated.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 10:31 PM   #1267
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
hi easygoing....thank you for being brave & posting your journey! Cancer sucks....but I am glad to see you are fighting & able to join us here....take care....we are here to stand with you & support you....hugs...
Old 12-29-2015, 10:34 PM   #1268
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I wish all of you healing and good outcomes and better health now and in the years to come.
Old 12-30-2015, 08:33 AM   #1269
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, everyone. Hopes for you all to have a healthy cancer free path ahead as well! I'm grateful I went into this in otherwise very good health, and very grateful to be on the other side of the chemo/surgery part. This year challenged me in so many ways. Now forming "the new normal" and putting one foot in front of the other.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 10:16 AM   #1270
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,845 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What an amazing and positive attitude you have!

Quote:
Thanks, everyone. Hopes for you all to have a healthy cancer free path ahead as well! I'm grateful I went into this in otherwise very good health, and very grateful to be on the other side of the chemo/surgery part. This year challenged me in so many ways. Now forming "the new normal" and putting one foot in front of the other.
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2016, 05:05 PM   #1271
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Cleaning for a reason

ABOUT CLEANING FOR A REASON
Cleaning For A Reason is a nonprofit organization that serves the United States and Canada. Our mission is to give the gift of free house cleaning for women undergoing treatment for any type of cancer. Our goal is to let these brave and strong women focus on their health and treatment while we focus on, and take away the worry and work of, cleaning their homes– free of charge. We have recruited over 1,200 maid services to donate free housecleaning to women who are undergoing treatment for cancer. Since 2006, our partner maid services have volunteered their time to clean for over 19,500 women – valued at over $5,500,000.

Link for more information HERE
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2016, 05:16 PM   #1272
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Glad you posted that Genesis, I saw it on my facebook page this afternoon and thought about posting it here as well. It's legit.
Old 02-04-2016, 07:54 AM   #1273
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 05:07 PM   #1274
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation
Default long time no post kids

I logged in to say thank you all for the support. The cancer has gone from bones to lungs. I am no longer doing any treatment. I just wanted to tell you that you were the best support when this journey began. lots of love and hugs XOXOXOXOXOXO
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 05:44 PM   #1275
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
I logged in to say thank you all for the support. The cancer has gone from bones to lungs. I am no longer doing any treatment. I just wanted to tell you that you were the best support when this journey began. lots of love and hugs XOXOXOXOXOXO
Oh, geezus. I'm so sorry. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for coming in.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 06:38 PM   #1276
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Hey Deb...very sorry to hear this. Please know you are in our thoughts & sends you hugs!!
Old 06-16-2016, 07:26 PM   #1277
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Sending positive energy and light your way~~~I will be thinking of you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2016, 07:17 AM   #1278
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

I see my oncologist next week. I just had bloodwork done this week....he checks my tumor marker levels every 6 months. My colonoscopy & EGD were "clean" back in January! I expect great news when I get the latest bloodwork results also!!!!.....
Old 06-24-2016, 05:57 AM   #1279
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I see my oncologist next week. I just had bloodwork done this week....he checks my tumor marker levels every 6 months. My colonoscopy & EGD were "clean" back in January! I expect great news when I get the latest bloodwork results also!!!!.....
Everything looks good...... I am now 5 years (come December) surviving!!!!

Thanks for everyone's kind words & support through this journey!!!
Old 06-24-2016, 07:51 AM   #1280
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats Clay! Happy to hear it.

I also got great results this week from blood work markers and ultrasound.

Doctor said I can be considered cured from my thyroid cancer and just need annual blood work for the markers now.

This thread gets both the very sad and very happy news. Sometimes I feel guilty when others are not as fortunate.

Cancer is a fucker. It knows not who or what we are when it attacks us and does not care.

Prayers and healing good thoughts to those that are still fighting the battle.

Comfort and peace to anyone that is not able to fight anymore.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: