Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-20-2014, 10:53 PM   #1761
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation
Default yes Yes YESSSSS

vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 11:24 PM   #1762
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

For the present moment, I wrap my arms and mind around that which feels positive and embrace vibrational energy that lifts me to a peaceful place of existence.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 08:43 AM   #1763
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Domestic Violence Awareness and Advocacy

I will not apologize; not for finding my strength in 1996, and not for my courage and strength now.

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 09:34 PM   #1764
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Affirmation of a Survivor and Advocate

I now release the drama of the past. I consciously create my future. I will accept only healthy, positive, stable energy into my space. I am of great worth. I am very confident and secure. When the Devil tries to break me or influence me, my strength, self respect and code of honor reaffirms my confidence in, and, belief in my integrity and dignity. I have survived evil twice in my life; I no longer fear the backlash from evil when I stand up for what is right and what is healthy for my life.

A mentor and role model ( a retired Marine, and HBA Instructor that I named my son after) from 20 years ago helped me understand his motto and to make it my own; Adapt, Improvise and Overcome. I will continue to fondly remind myself of this on rough days. I believe in positive energy and am proud to be a mentor and role model to those that need my guidance and influence.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 10:20 PM   #1765
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

It is again time for me to revive this thread... for my own personal benefit.

I hope that my daily reminders will echo with some of you.

I think I will be posting at night this time, before I sleep, so they will be present in my dreams.

NOW, for today.

I am a strong and confident woman who can see past the hardships of today and appreciate the path for the strength it is building in me each day and the progress it brings towards my goals and dreams.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:49 AM   #1766
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My world is only as small or as limited as I allow it to be.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:56 AM   #1767
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

My heart is kind
My intentions are always good
I am honest
People consider me a good friend
I am passionate about my life!

Gotta love some good affirmations!! :-D

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014, 12:58 AM   #1768
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't know this thread existed, and I was thinking about making an affirmation thread. I use affirmations in my daily routine and I ove that we can share them with each other. Thanks for resurrecting this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
It is again time for me to revive this thread... for my own personal benefit.

I hope that my daily reminders will echo with some of you.

I think I will be posting at night this time, before I sleep, so they will be present in my dreams.

NOW, for today.

I am a strong and confident woman who can see past the hardships of today and appreciate the path for the strength it is building in me each day and the progress it brings towards my goals and dreams.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2015, 05:48 PM   #1769
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Resurrecting this thread... again...

I have a beautiful soul. I always do my best to treat others with respect and I understand that I can not always please everyone, and that's ok. I will continue to live by my own personal code, remembering sometimes its ok to focus on me.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:03 AM   #1770
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Just for today: I will let go of the past, I will live in the present moment, and not worry or stress about the future. Just enjoy the moment.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:31 AM   #1771
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Im sending out Bright Blessings to the universe for this day...........
Old 02-06-2016, 12:41 PM   #1772
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thank you for bringing this back. I always forget how much it helps me. to see the affirmations of others and to put mine out into the universe.

Today I will do just one small thing at a time and remember that it takes many small pieces to make a big picture.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:05 PM   #1773
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

The day is over, what's done is done. May I sleep peacefully this night, and wake with the sun.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:26 AM   #1774
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I give thanks this day for all that I have. I may not have all that I want, but surely I have all that I need.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:21 AM   #1775
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Know that some actions are made from pain and not directed at me.

Just acknowledging this, helps.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 11:45 AM   #1776
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

I am a strong and capable woman. I know how to make changes in my life and I will take things one challenge at a time.
Old 02-07-2016, 11:05 PM   #1777
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Another day done. I made it thru yet another day and I send out a thank you to the universe for that. May I rest peacefully this night and wake with a smile tomorrow.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:03 AM   #1778
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I'm sending out Bright Blessings to the universe for this day. I will keep smiling even if I have to fake it.
Old 02-09-2016, 09:58 PM   #1779
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

I am beautiful and capable... I got this.
Old 02-09-2016, 11:58 PM   #1780
boioboi

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them or ze/zer
Relationship Status:
Happily Committed

boioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputation

I am strong.
boioboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to boioboi For This Useful Post: