Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-30-2016, 05:22 PM   #9861
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

is it saturday night live at the planet yet??? lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 07:40 PM   #9862
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles

Hi singles,

Happy Friday night. I am excited about the Superbowl this Sunday. Are there any Superbowl parties planned?

I will be watching the game with the kitties.

I have girl scout cookies to share.

Chad

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 08:40 PM   #9863
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hi singles,

Happy Friday night. I am excited about the Superbowl this Sunday. Are there any Superbowl parties planned?

I will be watching the game with the kitties.

I have girl scout cookies to share.

Chad

I didn't watch football during the regular season (Chargers stressed me out), but I am excited about Sunday.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 08:47 PM   #9864
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks buddy, I am cheering for my son's team the Broncos. I am giving the kitties and I a Superbowl party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I didn't watch football during the regular season (Chargers stressed me out), but I am excited about Sunday.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 04:10 PM   #9865
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Even though I'm not a Broncos fan <Dolphins fan>? I will be cheering the best team on! My ex is a die hard Broncos fan, so I will remain neutral.

My favorite Girl Scout cookies are the Thin Mints and shortbread ones ❤️🍪.

Thank you and have a good night!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Thanks buddy, I am cheering for my son's team the Broncos. I am giving the kitties and I a Superbowl party.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 04:16 PM   #9866
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you all are having a good Saturday! I picked up a shift for Starbucks at their Daytona Beach, Florida store. It was so pretty being able to look out the drive thru window and seeing the beach and the waves

Tonight we are taking my mom out for dinner at Outback. She turned 63 years young on Tuesday. I bought her two cute cups from Starbucks. I like buying the Valentine's Day themed ones, since her birthday is before Valentine's Day. This will be my first Valentine's Day being single in three years and I will celebrate it with a peanut buster parfait from the Dairy Queen.

Leaving you all some yummy croissants, cookies, fruit and drinks to snack on!

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 04:44 AM   #9867
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a great day Everyone! I have one week left at my current Starbucks store. I am transferring to a Starbucks Reserve store that I start working at February 15th. I am looking forward to this change; my next goal with Starbucks is to become a coffee master!

Zimmeh
Old 02-07-2016, 09:36 AM   #9868
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

I have Thin Mints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Even though I'm not a Broncos fan <Dolphins fan>? I will be cheering the best team on! My ex is a die hard Broncos fan, so I will remain neutral.

My favorite Girl Scout cookies are the Thin Mints and shortbread ones ❤️🍪.

Thank you and have a good night!

Zimmeh
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 11:56 AM   #9869
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Today, more food will be consumed than any other day of the year except Thanksgiving. Let us partake!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 07:30 PM   #9870
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a good night everyone! I sign the lease on my new apartment tomorrow. It is going to be an adjustment for me. I have never lived alone since I moved out of my mom's house twenty years ago.

Leaving you all some yummy hot cocoa and healthy desserts!

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2016, 07:13 PM   #9871
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Hope you all are having a good week! It's been a very long week for me. I moved on Wednesday into my own apartment, and I'm really enjoying it.

Zimmeh
Old 02-21-2016, 08:47 PM   #9872
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

This place is quiet! Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I moved on February 10th and I'm still unpacking boxes and totes. I also had cable installed so I can get online more.

Have a great night!

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2016, 08:53 PM   #9873
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

So, I signed up for an on-line dating website today. I'm already thinking I should cancel.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2016, 08:54 PM   #9874
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
So, I signed up for an on-line dating website today. I'm already thinking I should cancel.
Why is that, Mel?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 08:57 PM   #9875
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Why is that, Mel?
Because it means I'm putting myself "out there" and I'm not used to that. Most of my dating is accidental...meaning spontaneous decision. When it comes down to it, I'm a big ole chicken who waits for really really strong signals before proceeding.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2016, 09:01 PM   #9876
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Because it means I'm putting myself "out there" and I'm not used to that. Most of my dating is accidental...meaning spontaneous decision. When it comes down to it, I'm a big ole chicken who waits for really really strong signals before proceeding.
I can understand that but you still have control over how 'much' you put yourself out there. You can put enough information in your profile to catch someone's eye but still not get 'too' personal.

It's a catch 22 because you won't get any signals until you put yourself out there and you're uncomfortable with putting yourself out there so you won't be receiving any signals unless you do that.

Hang in there!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2016, 09:40 PM   #9877
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I can understand that but you still have control over how 'much' you put yourself out there. You can put enough information in your profile to catch someone's eye but still not get 'too' personal.

It's a catch 22 because you won't get any signals until you put yourself out there and you're uncomfortable with putting yourself out there so you won't be receiving any signals unless you do that.

Hang in there!
I agree completely (about the needing to put myself out there), which is why I am giving it a try. I am tired of knowing what I need to do and not doing anything about it. It's time to fix that...today.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2016, 06:21 PM   #9878
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
This place is quiet! Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I moved on February 10th and I'm still unpacking boxes and totes. I also had cable installed so I can get online more.

Have a great night!

Zimmeh
I totally feel you on the moving thing. I just had my stuff delivered to my new condo this past Thursday, the 18th. And I have more boxes than I know what to do with. I unpacked enough to live in the place and then stalled on progress. I need to arrange cable and internet yet...
Old 02-24-2016, 07:16 AM   #9879
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morninv to all of us Singles! I got back in touch with one of my friends last night. I've known her since 2007; we met in a Aol chat room for lesbians. She is cool and we ended up Skyping for a couple of hours.

Leaving you all coffee, tea, juice and fresh fruit!

Zimmeh
Old 02-24-2016, 07:21 AM   #9880
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Congratulations on your new place! I try to empty one box or tote everyday, but I to have no energy to do it. I'm thinking that I should be unpacked by the summer, hehe.

My apartment complex has a lot of elderly people living here, so it's quiet and safe.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
I totally feel you on the moving thing. I just had my stuff delivered to my new condo this past Thursday, the 18th. And I have more boxes than I know what to do with. I unpacked enough to live in the place and then stalled on progress. I need to arrange cable and internet yet...