Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 02-22-2012, 10:15 AM   #2681
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Gas and grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
For Tommi and Peg

Thanks SD. I feel like the gas tank is running on fumes, and I need to get to the nearest station....and at these prices.

I surprised Peggie on Monday. I was off for the Holiday. We went to get her blood drawn, lab tests done (prior to the Pulmonolgist appt Friday) . We got back in the car, and I usually take her to breakfast then home. I took her here

We sat on a bench right here and looked out over Laguna Beach We sat on overlooking the rolling Pacific Ocean for hours. She was absolutely a new person, revived in the sunshine, and perked up like a wilted plant that just got a big drink. She was at peace and smiling.

She is like a new person. We have been estranged for many years, and when she called me in Sept. and said she needed to talk to me, it has been a healing experience although a health crisis ever since. I dash from work, swoop in to her house, disconnect her from an electric oxygen air concentrator, hook her up to those big silver and green Oxygen tanks, get her in the car, for trips to the hospital, the doctors, a brief stop to eat when I take her home.

We went through 4 big oxygen tanks on Monday stopped and elevated her feet as needed due to the swelling. We had breakfast in Laguna and lunch along the Pacific Coast before heading home. Lung disease, Lack of oxygen due to a lifetime of smoking has taken this beautiful woman I loved and lived with for over over 20 years and shrunk her from 145 pounds to barely 110, unable to breathe without a nasal cannula and on 4 liters of oxygen 24 hours a day, taking 100 mg, of a pee pill to rid the water from her swollen legs and ankles. Bathroom stops with a rolling O2 tank is a difficult adventure when she insists on carrying her purse , etc. etc, so she can do the power puff thing girls do.

Well, we had an absolutely beautiful day at the beach, and I took some great pictures of her smiling for the first time in months.

So, I get a call from her at work yesterday afternoon.

"Guess what ? " she said and ...I held my breath.

I was eating ice and broke my front tooth off and I think I swallowed it."

Life is an adventure, and I need to shower, get gas and go to work. I made her a dental appointment for tomorrow... ahh, I really need to fill up.

and ..My grass needs mowing, maybe I need a goat. I need to keep fighting to her her a a portable battery operated O2 unit.
Okay, I am outta here, so I want to say thanks to all of you that keep the candles lit, the thoughts and prayers coming and the sweetness we can all share with one another.

Love , Tomm
i
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2012, 08:52 AM   #2682
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,952 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

For Wolfy and her family and R
Clay
Tommi and Peg
Canela and her family
Lady P
Turtle
Always Sir and Lil Spirit
As long as one flame burns hope remains.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2012, 08:56 AM   #2683
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sister

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 10:16 AM   #2684
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Light a candle

Tommi might I suggest you use a few drops of eucalyptos oil in a bath for her this helps with breathing Also some foods that are helpful are apples,broccoli,grapes,garlic,onion,cabbage,brusse l sprouts,rasberries,blueberries,beets,whole wheat,oats and green tea I hope this is list is helpful
StrongButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StrongButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 11:35 AM   #2685
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Healing and peace to move on

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongButch View Post
Tommi might I suggest you use a few drops of eucalyptos oil in a bath for her this helps with breathing Also some foods that are helpful are apples,broccoli,grapes,garlic,onion,cabbage,brusse l sprouts,rasberries,blueberries,beets,whole wheat,oats and green tea I hope this is list is helpful
Thanks for the info StrongButch. Today is a new day, and we'll see what adventures are in store. I made her vegetable soup, and am taking that to her for lunch. Green tea is her fav. I'll add some of those thing to my grocery list.

SD, little and big
miss e.
LadyP
JustJo
peggie and
(((((((((to all that feel darkness and so alone at times.)))))))))))

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #2686
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default A healing light

On this afternoon of reminising of my own life and the friends that have come and have gone from my past.... I wish you all healing from your fears, anxieties and illness. May the light from this candle seep into your soul and heal your spirit and bring you inner peace and rest.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #2687
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Strength

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 01:35 AM   #2688
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default My PeachesBoy passed away today

I came home from work tonight and found my Peaches beside the bed. Looked like he was just sleeping on his side. He had been slowing down in his 18th year. He hadn't been sick. He was my 5:30 AM alarm clock even this morning. He tapped my cheek and meowed me awake every day.

As always, after his breakfast this morning he went back to his round kitty bed beside my pillow. I got ready for work, I petted him, kissed his little furry head goodbye and left for work. I guess I am comforted that he did not have a long illness, I didn't see him suffer, but damn...just damn it.

Tigger has been in my arms and at my side, and meowing all night. She misses her brother, and so do I.

Catnip King Peaches and Tigger

Last edited by Tommi; 02-28-2012 at 01:38 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 05:41 AM   #2689
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,320 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Blessings with you as you go on to explore what comes after this life sweet Peaches Boy. I know everywhere you go you will find one treat after another, because a loving G-d could never resist your extended paw request for just one more....

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 05:59 AM   #2690
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Catnip King Peaches and Tigger
RIP PeachesBoy
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 08:46 AM   #2691
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

RIP Peaches

Strength For Tommi
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #2692
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Thank you all so much for the comforting thoughts and images.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 05:35 PM   #2693
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Light A Candle

Tommi here is some more info Vitamins she can take are A B C E and fish oil or 2 servings of fish a week (salmon,tuna,makeral) Also some herbs but please have her talk to a Doctor before trying any of this Cats Claw and Astragalus Also I am very connected in California with Medicine Men and Women who could come and help her Email me here if you want and ill give you my number we can talk Also we will hold a womans lodge for her on Friday Night have her open a window slightly so she can hear the voices of many nations or just lie quietly at 7pm and listen And this is for you May the stars carry your sadness away,May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,May hope forever wipe away your tears,And above all,may silence make you strong Be well Tommi
StrongButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StrongButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #2694
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Default Tomorrow....you're not alone

So it begins, the candles are lit for you
an energy surrounds you. Sending you the peace and healing
that are needed O/our thoughts are with you.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #2695
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,261 Times in 2,254 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Default paralleled souls.

leaving light from darkened corners...
my flame still burns strong and true.

for the one who sends me strength and reminds me of hope, and leaves me light here....
yes... you're right, so it begins.
i feel you, i know you're there, and i adore you... feel my light warming you too.

the outcome was a positive one and i am becoming hopeful again.
today was a good day, i feel good- and i'm smiling, safe, and loved.
thanks everybody for the strength, light, faith, hope, and all the energy that y'all leave here...
even tho many here dont even realize it, it means alot to me personally

brightest blessings my friends, always.
Jax and i

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #2696
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation
Default This life can be very complicated...

So many facets -
trust...to let go.... to fall into.... to stay.... to wait.... to reach.... to create.... to heal.... to believe.... to open......... to the Allness.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 08:31 AM   #2697
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Echo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

So many facets -
trust...to let go.... to fall into.... to stay.... to wait.... to reach.... to create.... to heal.... to believe.... to open......... to the Allness.
Appreciate this post so very much.
Echoing the words in my mind , for today is a new beginning.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #2698
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

For those who need strength, including myself.
Energy in abundance for those who face illness,
For the caregivers who so lovingly tend to those in need.

Old 03-04-2012, 06:34 AM   #2699
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Just one more Daddy

RIP 2/27/12
Thank you all for the condolences and the messages. Light and love to you all, and may the sun shine on your little corner of the planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post

Blessings with you as you go on to explore what comes after this life sweet Peaches Boy. I know everywhere you go you will find one treat after another, because a loving G-d could never resist your extended paw request for just one more....

Thank's for that memory sherrie. You saw how I could not resist that waving paw.

Peaches would come into the kitchen, or sit at my feet, or on the bed and raise his left paw.
"Do you want a treat?" . Peaches would raise his paw again, and get his treat.

"How many do you want?" His orange paw waving up and down, he had me at the first one. His favorite, Friskie's Party Mix in the kitchen and the living room, just to be sure I wouldn't miss the wave.

Tigger misses him big time. She gets me up now, like he used to, but an hour earlier

Last edited by Tommi; 03-04-2012 at 06:52 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #2700
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

New Beginnings, Renewal of faith

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post: