Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-03-2009, 12:44 AM   #1
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Thanked 4,233 Times in 949 Posts
Dreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just dropped in to say Hi

Hey its me and yes some may say Im a Dreamer and others may say Im a DuD and well others just call me Down. Hmmmm what to say for the past two years I have lived in both San Francisco and Australia travelling between the two right now Im back in Aussie whilst I work out where to go next who knows maybe Canada . Anyway I can see I am amongst great friends and good company so I will just cruise the streets *or forums* and see what happens...
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:53 AM   #2
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

*waving at Du*

btw, canada is beautiful!!! And some of it speaks french. I don't know how to speak french so I just go way up north where the fish are. They don't speak so I have no issues there... but the misquitoes will try to carry you off!! ha! No, seriously, they're like lumberjack misquitoes and they were getting me through my Levi's blue jean jacket

~~~shark~~~~~~~~
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:28 AM   #3
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Welcome Downunder!

Sounds like you are a world traveler! Bring us back some cheap trinkets and send us one of those t-shirts that says "Downunder Dreamer went to Canada and all I got was this dumb t-shirt"!

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downunder Dreamer View Post
Hey its me and yes some may say Im a Dreamer and others may say Im a DuD and well others just call me Down. Hmmmm what to say for the past two years I have lived in both San Francisco and Australia travelling between the two right now Im back in Aussie whilst I work out where to go next who knows maybe Canada . Anyway I can see I am amongst great friends and good company so I will just cruise the streets *or forums* and see what happens...
well well well i am in good company*****where's my kangaroo?
LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:16 PM   #5
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi DownUnder (lol)

Canada is FABULOUS **

So nice to meet you here, and I see... Lady TOO!!!

Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downunder Dreamer View Post
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #6
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation
Default formally introducing me,lol

hey ya'll i'm the woman who lives with the Daywalker.....
i know bless my heart,huh!!! so glad to see this place coming alive with "good friends"
as soon as i get comfy with all the pretty colors i'm gonna start a thread somewhere,lol

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:18 PM   #7
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Downunder! Glad to see your typeface!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:14 PM   #8
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

DuD! So nice to see you here!

~cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:49 PM   #9
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so excited to be here YAY!!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

You will always be Dreamer to me..
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:13 PM   #11
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Howdy

Howdy folks! Glynn, aka, Oiler41 here. Just wanted to jump out here and say hello to everyone. Glad to see some folks who had been understandably MIA for a while showing up here. I'm looking forward to inteacting with friends new and old!

Warmest Regards,

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #12
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation
Default Im hereeeee

Many of you know me, and many of you dont. I love to hang out in the forums for insight, inspiration and fun. I hope to make new friends here as well as connect with many longtime friends.
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote