Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 03-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #101
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

i don't even watch that show, not even if they had super gay cowboy ice skating would i watch that show.

throw some queers on something that i already watch--like reruns of arrested development (on IFC!). what.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YknjhnywGGI"]YouTube- Tobias Funke Analyst and Therapist[/ame]
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #102
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I think that they did okay in showing that DV can happen in a same sex relationship. I'm very glad that the story unfolded in such a way that Mitch was not responsible for Alissa's death. THAT, I believe, would have been detrimental.

I didn't care for the 'stay outside' comment they left in but, all in all, I see that there was some effort made and I can appreciate that. Do I think any of us could have done better? Absolutely. I wonder if they had a consultant while they were filming that episode?

Oh, and did anyone actually pay attention to the actors and actresses that were included in the rally scenes? There was a smorgasbord of examples of our diversity as a community in those scenes. That, I also appreciated.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: